April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

UPDATE 2013: Still use daily. I own two of these and I use it almost daily. The metal teeth work much better than plastic ones for separately mascara lashes.
Cleaning: I use a baby wipe and wipe all the mascara off as soon I am done using it for the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is it a good idea to have anything this sharp close to your eye? Probably not. But with that exception this thing is incredible. This separates and fans my lashes beautifully and gets rid of any clumps. It even manages to salvage my lashes after using emergency crappy mascara. I've used the plastic ones, which are useless, and also have tried using a clean mascara wand, which is more effective but nowhere near the level of this thing. So use common sense and don't poke your eye out. If you don't have very steady hands you should probably bypass this. Then again I grew up watching my mother use a needle to seperate hers individually (yikes!) so maybe I have a safety bias :P Otherwise it is fantastic! My lashes never looked so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I really like this even though I've only had this for a few days but i had to write a review
PROS
The teeth do not flex giving this real power to separate without needing as much force
It easily separates even on dried mascara it doesn't have to be fresh
It doesn't have edges on either side so u can hold it in either hand w/o issue
My favorite reason it folds into itself protecting the teeth from damage

CON
Because the theeth are metal you have to be careful not to poke your self in the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I seriously cannot find an affordable dupe for this let alone an expensive dupe. I don't like the brush that normally comes with typical plastic lash combs so just the metal comb was great. I like the practical design but I hate cleaning it. I don't find it one of those HG "I'LL-DIE-WITHOUT-IT' products but it's very handy to have on use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect lash comb, love that it's foldable, keeps the germs out. Have two, one as an extra, but the only way I'll need it if I lose the other one, because quality is great, still looks as good as new after several years of use. I clean off the mascara that gets stuck to it with oil, soaking first is the best. Very good comb, all other ones I used that were plastic didn't work for me. Teeth were too thick or not closely spaced enough, but this is just right. Very sharp ends, which is what makes it work so well, so better be careful with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I knew about this earlier! This is a great tool for getting rid of clumps and lashes which have tuck together. It makes lashes look thicker as each individual lash is separated giving the illusion of more lashes. Make sure you use this quickly after applying your mascara as it is easier to do while the mascara is still in the process of drying. If you try when the mascara is dry you may find it more difficult and a few lashes could come out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Toomydaturtle1

This is definitely the best eyelash comb I have ever tried! Usually the bristles on the plastic ones always break off if I keep in my makeup bag but this one is foldable and metal it wont break! Word of warning though, they are VERY sharp so be careful when using around the eyes (obviously).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've had mine for so long I can't remember. Hands down the best de-clump-inator on the market. The plastic ones are completely useless compared to this gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kwallis88

Fan-friggin-tastic product! Amazing for combing and separating your lashes! WAY better than any other plastic eyelash comb.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by LondonJM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a fantastic comb and, as others have said, the plastic ones are nothing in comparison. It separates lashes very well and removes clumps. I would recommend this, it really makes a difference.

When using the product, be very careful. The comb is obviously metal and the bristles are VERY sharp, so always do it in front of a mirror.
To clean the comb, just use a wet wipe and wipe along the bristles and NOT the very ends, because that will dull them.