July 29, 2014 | 1966 users online

Eyeliner - Agnes B. - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

This is the only liquid liner I will use. I have three tubes and absolutely love them. I know when I put this on at 6am that it will still look great at 6pm. Once these go on they don't budge! I've fallen asleep with the liner still on and woke up with it still in place. The applicator is great and allow you to apply a line as thin or thick as you want. I just wish these weren't only available via mail order!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2003 8:15:00 AM More reviews by lesa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am eye liner challanged, but this product is fool proof. I have the black, coffee bean and a couple of other colours, and I love them. The felt applicator is easier for me to use than a brush. I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2003 12:26:00 AM More reviews by geriannie1227

I have this product in the black/grey shade and it offsets my blue eyes nicely. The applicator is surprisingly easy to manuever. Liner goes on as thick or thin as desired. A very nice liquid formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 3:57:00 AM More reviews by amazon8a8e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an awesome product! I use eyeliners every day and this is my HG eyeliner. It is easy to apply, nice color and consistency. Most importantly, doesn't smudge or fade. I work very long hours and this is important to me. I am already on my 3rd one and is ready to purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2003 12:31:00 PM More reviews by goblin_king_groupie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the best liquid liner i've used thus far. it goes on very easily, very smoothly. i've used some liquid liners that were a pain to get on, but this is practically fool-proof. i use it in coffee bean, and it lasts all day, without any kind of smudging or flaking. the only way i've noticed it flake is if i get my face all wet and rub my eyes. but really, when's that going to happen, besides when you wash your face?..i have oily skin and i wear contacts, and it works great for me. price-wise, it's a lil on the expensive side. (for my cheap art-student tastes) but ccb-paris has it on sale for half-off sometimes, so i buy it then. it really is a great product, and the -only- liquid liner i will use ever again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have three of these so far, they are a bit expensive but well worth it (12.00 or so). They come in a sleek silver pen. This is the best liquid eyeliner i've ever tried. It lasts all day and comes off easy with water or makeup remover, looks great, comes in a good variety of colours. I have tried Gold Sparkling Black which is just black with a gold shimmer, Bronze which is simply that and Ash Praline which is a light beigey colour.

I am extremely impressed by this eyeliner. I have a habit of drawing on myself (normally with pens...) and I happed to doodle with one of these eyeliners on my lower leg. That was early afternoon- the next morning it with still there, not smudged, flaked or faded at all. Its amazing- Nothing- not even sharpie marker- works that well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2003 8:49:00 AM More reviews by MaryanParis

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these eyeliners, I have every color (I like black gold and black silver best of all). Application is quite easy with the felt tip, if I want an even finer line, I use my own eyeliner brush (I apply the brush on the felt tip, I don't dip it in the container). It stays on great, doesnt flake or irritate my eyes (I wear contact lenses, so it's really important to me). I love the slight shimmer it has, it doesn't look dull like some other eyeliners. My favorite Agnes B. product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2002 2:19:00 PM More reviews by cat_at_uw

I have Agnes B. liquid eyeliner in Coffee Bean (a deep brown). I love the flexible felt tip applicator which makes it super easy to apply. It also lasts all day. At $12.50, it's a bit expensive but there are usually online deals so that you can get it for cheaper. I've bought this product a couple of times and have always been happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2002 10:39:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

This is a fabulous liquid eyeliner. The staying power is crazy!! It has a skinny, felt tip pen that draws a very precise line. The color choices are quite creative (powder blue?!)but I'll stick to black. Fabulous for only about $10.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2002 8:20:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I really really love these liners! They come in a sleek silver tube, with a felt-tip brush for easy application. It's really easy to just 'draw' a line near my lashes, and this honestly lasts the entire day on me - no smudging, smearing, disappearing. Love it!