Sonia Kashuk Mascara Spoolie Brush

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/22/2004 1:18:00 AM

Cost me $2 (If that much!) and I use it to "brush" my eyelashes with prior to applying mascara (then I use the SK metal lash after the first coat of mascara) ... It preps the lashes nicely to be curled ... Seperates them so mascara goes on each lash evenly and no clumps!! That is all I ask for a mascara spoilie thing to do & it does it! For $2 each I am going to go and stock up on them "just to have" in case one breaks or I lose one! :o)

UPDATE: 3/27/04 ... Watch out ladies! They do break, BUT I learned that they are definitely made of wood. :o) Going to buy some more tomorrow! These are great to have on hand!! continued >>

on 9/4/2004 12:15:00 PM

This is wonderful for the price. The only problem I have had is that the handle fell off. All I need is some super glue though and it'll be just like new.

on 6/23/2004 8:53:00 PM

I love this thing! At first, I didn't know there was such a thing. I used to just use a toothbrush. (This works WAAAAAAAAY better. It even works on brows.) This is great for cleaning up mascara that clumps my lashes all together, while giving definition to each lash and eventually separating them evenly. One of my "TOP 10 THINGS TO STUFF IN A MAKEUP BAG."

on 5/3/2004 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a good brush for getting my unruly eyebrows in place before I use my Shisedo brow gel. The only complaint I have about this spoolie brush is that I think a shorter handle would work a little better. Other than that this works well.

Hmmm.Not much to say.It's a mascara spoolie and they're fairly hard to screw up.So yes,this is a good product and does its job.I love to use it for grooming my eyebrows.

on 8/22/2003 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This does a great job of separating the clumps that all mascaras seem to leave. It's such a cheap, simple tool and it makes a big difference.

on 8/4/2003 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is so great! I was using an old mascara brush previously and this is a huge step up (even though it was only $1.99). Love it! Separates so well and is so soft.

on 6/2/2003 11:50:00 AM

I use this everyday to comb out my lashes after applying mascara. It does the job well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this brush to tame my brows, or to lighten brow powder when I over-do it. I like how strong it is, since I once had a Revlon Spoolie brush that just broke right off.

on 3/6/2003 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great because it is cheap and effective! It's perfect for making volumizing mascara look more natural and also good for grooming eyebrows. It's just the right size and it has a lot of closely-spaced bristles to really separate clumps. I would definitely buy it again.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products