August 21, 2014 | 987 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Mascara Spoolie Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good brush for getting my unruly eyebrows in place before I use my Shisedo brow gel. The only complaint I have about this spoolie brush is that I think a shorter handle would work a little better. Other than that this works well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by SparklyPinkCoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmmm.Not much to say.It's a mascara spoolie and they're fairly hard to screw up.So yes,this is a good product and does its job.I love to use it for grooming my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 6:28:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This does a great job of separating the clumps that all mascaras seem to leave. It's such a cheap, simple tool and it makes a big difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 9:00:00 AM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is so great! I was using an old mascara brush previously and this is a huge step up (even though it was only $1.99). Love it! Separates so well and is so soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 11:50:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

I use this everyday to comb out my lashes after applying mascara. It does the job well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to tame my brows, or to lighten brow powder when I over-do it. I like how strong it is, since I once had a Revlon Spoolie brush that just broke right off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Principessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great because it is cheap and effective! It's perfect for making volumizing mascara look more natural and also good for grooming eyebrows. It's just the right size and it has a lot of closely-spaced bristles to really separate clumps. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by epheme

I would buy this again, but I shouldn't need to as SK brushes are high quality. Great for De-clumping lashes, especially when using "volumizing" type formulas. Mine is very soft to the touch, but does an adequate job of separating lashes. I also use it for grooming brows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 9:38:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Gotta love the price and value of SK brushes. The best drugstore brand out there IMO! The mascara spoolie is excellent for mascara clumpies! And you cant beat the price. However, I must agree with the other reviewer that the pacakging of the brush isnt the best. I have several of each brush and find some better than others! SK needs to up quality control but these brushes are still amazing!