July 26, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by AmandaNaskrent

I first got this product at Sephora in one of the sample kits they have on the sides of the lines to pay. At first I got the kit for the Erase Paste that came in it, but this product turned out to be my favorite. I got it in the color r.s.v.p. It is a light pinkish color. It is very easy to apply. You can use your fingers or a brush, either one work fine. It doesn't crease and stays on all day. It is a great product to wear if your running out the door or going for a more natural look. Also, because it has a lot of shimmer and reflects it is good to use when going out. I just bought another full sized one in Flatter Me. Even though it is a little bit pricy, I think that it is worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by fishers7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love all of the colors offered. The formula blends extremely well and are easy to apply with fingers or a brush. Some are more shimmery than others but if you are able to visit their counters at Macys/Nordstrom etc., you should be able to figure out which colors work best for you easily. I have birthday suit (awesome nude color) which I use as a base and even when I wear it alone it makes my eye color pop. I also have get figgy and skinny jeans which are both amazing as well.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by peppermintpolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It creased on me :( I love the color RSVP, but it creased. Darn.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Fahrenheit Fab was a complete disappointment. Glitter city alert. Unrefined, tacky and made me look like a hooker.

UPDATE ON 18TH NOVEMBER 2011:

I'm updating this review because back then I was busy preparing for my exams and could only add in a few lines, hoping to deter people away from buying Fahrenheit Fab if they are thinking of buying it from a website or any online platform. For FF, you MUST swatch it in stores.

BeneFit did not state that this was a pale champagne gold WITH GLITTER. The texture was like hardened glue, with chunky (read this), unrefined globs of glitter. Pigmentation was poor, unless you want chunks of golden glitter on your eyes, on your nose and on your cheeks, and glitter in daylight like a vampire from Twilight. I thought I looked like Edward's distant cousin for a while.

Upon application (despite HATING it, I have to try it on my eyes and give it a fair chance), the skin around my eyes felt tight and uneasy.

All in all, BeneFit is really gimmicky to me as of now. I still have a Project Flawless kit on its way to me. I really have no idea what to expect from it because I ordered the kit while this disappointing product was on its way to me. If the products in the kit are good, okay then consider money well spent and I'm lucky, but if they are not, I'm prepared for another big round of disappointment anyway.

I hate to be the one bringing down the score for creaseless creams, but if you really want to have a shot, don't choose FF. Maybe another highly-raved colour like RSVP. I admit that it was a wrong move on my part, but inadequate shade description, the feeling of a nice packaging but poor product quality (it feels like BeneFit is trying to cut costs and get away with nice packaging), disappointing, disappointing, disappointing.

Unless you want to be a glitter city, stay away from this shade. Now it is already burnt to ashes in an incinerator and maybe in some landfill, but I don't care anyway. I chucked it after 3 swatches because I was so filled up with negativity whenever I see how pretty it looked sitting on my table, but sucked at actual performance on my hands, needless to say on my eyes.

This is a platform for consumers to voice out their opinions, and I just thought that I should be opiniated enough to voice out mine.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by rinstar311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use my 3 shades of Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows as primer for other powder shadows or alone. Under powder shadow, these make the greatest primer I have ever used! No creasing even when they are worn for hours. I even wear these to dance classes and they survive hours of sweat! Amazing primers!
I own RSVP, skinny jeans and birthday suit. All fantastic.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by saratee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Loved this product for the first 8 months of purchase before it dryed out to the extent of being un-usable despite the lid always being tightly shut. will never purchase again.
I wish i could upload a pic of the product on MUA. It has SHRUNK considerably in size..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 8 different shades of these, and they suit practically everyone, they are very creamy, easy to blend, flattering shades which stay put even longer when used over a primer.
they are easy to apply-not so easy to adjust!! but I would reccommend applying in layers, build up and up till you've reached the intensity level you desire.
and the price is very good, as a pot does last a long time-just make sure you keep the lid screwed on tight!
I highly reccommend these <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Goldieloxx507

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love these shadows. They stay on all day and dont crease with the perfect amount of shimmer. I have RSVP which is a perfect champagne- pink and Birthday suit which is a very light golden tan i dont see how it could be seen as a "brushed chrome:" i use them a lot as bases and they also look good alone and they smell really good too! definitely the best and the size of the pot lasts me forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

The Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP has become my go-to shadow for summer. It goes on so smoothly and has a lot of staying power. I find myself wearing it alone and as a base underneath nearly all of my other looks. It looks so nice and natural on my skin and I tend to use it all over my lid.

I plan on buying another of these shadows quite soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bex30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE these shadows. they are amazing! they always look so pretty on and they do not crease just like they promise. I am always wanting another color. Only problem with the packaging is make sure to close the lid on tight, otherwise it will dry out.