BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 11/12/2011 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

HG status. I got a little sample about a year ago from sephora in RSVP and I have barely made a dent in it. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this. I have super oily skin/eyelids and even when using Urban Decap primer potions under nice eyeshadows they would still crease. This bad boy LASTS ALL DAY. I don't know how they do it but I will be buying more of these.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

RSVP is perfect everyday neutral color for eyelids. The creaseless creme shadow works well for under powder shadows to make it stay and not crease. I would say it lasts about 6 hours perfectly without any movement. But my eyelids get oily later on in the work day and it does crease my eyeliner. Going out at night using this shadow works and lasts great though!

I first got this product at Sephora in one of the sample kits they have on the sides of the lines to pay. At first I got the kit for the Erase Paste that came in it, but this product turned out to be my favorite. I got it in the color r.s.v.p. It is a light pinkish color. It is very easy to apply. You can use your fingers or a brush, either one work fine. It doesn't crease and stays on all day. It is a great product to wear if your running out the door or going for a more natural look. Also, because it has a lot of shimmer and reflects it is good to use when going out. I just bought another full sized one in Flatter Me. Even though it is a little bit pricy, I think that it is worth the investment.

on 10/29/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love all of the colors offered. The formula blends extremely well and are easy to apply with fingers or a brush. Some are more shimmery than others but if you are able to visit their counters at Macys/Nordstrom etc., you should be able to figure out which colors work best for you easily. I have birthday suit (awesome nude color) which I use as a base and even when I wear it alone it makes my eye color pop. I also have get figgy and skinny jeans which are both amazing as well.

It creased on me :( I love the color RSVP, but it creased. Darn.

on 10/25/2011 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Fahrenheit Fab was a complete disappointment. Glitter city alert. Unrefined, tacky and made me look like a hooker.

UPDATE ON 18TH NOVEMBER 2011:

I'm updating this review because back then I was busy preparing for my exams and could only add in a few lines, hoping to deter people away from buying Fahrenheit Fab if they are thinking of buying it from a website or any online platform. For FF, you MUST swatch it in stores.

BeneFit did not state that this was a pale champagne gold WITH GLITTER. The texture was like hardened glue, with chunky (read this), unrefined globs of glitter. Pigmentation was poor, unless you want chunks of golden glitter on your eyes, on your nose and on your cheeks, and glitter in daylight like a vampire from Twilight. I thought I looked like Edward's distant cousin for a while.

Upon application (despite HATING it, I have to try it on my eyes and give it a fair chance), the skin around my eyes felt tight and uneasy.

All in all, BeneFit is really gimmicky to me as of now. I still have a Project Flawless kit on its way to me. I really have no idea what to expect from it because I ordered the kit while this disappointing product was on its way to me. If the products in the kit are good, okay then consider money well spent and I'm lucky, but if they are not, I'm prepared for another big round of disappointment anyway.

I hate to be the one bringing down the score for creaseless creams, but if you really want to have a shot, don't choose FF. Maybe another highly-raved colour like RSVP. I admit that it was a wrong move on my part, but inadequate shade description, the feeling of a nice packaging but poor product quality (it feels like BeneFit is trying to cut costs and get away with nice packaging), disappointing, disappointing, disappointing.

Unless you want to be a glitter city, stay away from this shade. Now it is already burnt to ashes in an incinerator and maybe in some landfill, but I don't care anyway. I chucked it after 3 swatches because I was so filled up with negativity whenever I see how pretty it looked sitting on my table, but sucked at actual performance on my hands, needless to say on my eyes.

This is a platform for consumers to voice out their opinions, and I just thought that I should be opiniated enough to voice out mine.

on 9/29/2011 9:12:00 PM

I use my 3 shades of Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows as primer for other powder shadows or alone. Under powder shadow, these make the greatest primer I have ever used! No creasing even when they are worn for hours. I even wear these to dance classes and they survive hours of sweat! Amazing primers!
I own RSVP, skinny jeans and birthday suit. All fantastic.

on 9/13/2011 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Loved this product for the first 8 months of purchase before it dryed out to the extent of being un-usable despite the lid always being tightly shut. will never purchase again.
I wish i could upload a pic of the product on MUA. It has SHRUNK considerably in size..

on 8/27/2011 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 8 different shades of these, and they suit practically everyone, they are very creamy, easy to blend, flattering shades which stay put even longer when used over a primer.
they are easy to apply-not so easy to adjust!! but I would reccommend applying in layers, build up and up till you've reached the intensity level you desire.
and the price is very good, as a pot does last a long time-just make sure you keep the lid screwed on tight!
I highly reccommend these <3

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love love love these shadows. They stay on all day and dont crease with the perfect amount of shimmer. I have RSVP which is a perfect champagne- pink and Birthday suit which is a very light golden tan i dont see how it could be seen as a "brushed chrome:" i use them a lot as bases and they also look good alone and they smell really good too! definitely the best and the size of the pot lasts me forever!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products