October 20, 2014 | 1115 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Mango Body Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

Love the smell of this one but it is too greasy for me to use all over my body. I would rather use the lighter formula body butters-just personal preference. I occasionally buy the small ones to use on my feet but I just don't like the feeling of having it everywhere else. It just doesn't seem to sink into my normal skin areas. It does moisturize very well though. This body butter is not as "set" or firm as the other ones, it seems like more of a cream consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can say is... It smell nice and it moisturizes well

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by medailonka

I purchased this butter month ago cause it was 30% off. Packaging is very practical. I really like the smell of body shop's butters (and not only Mango) and I don't think it's greasy, but it depends on skin, definitely. On legs I have dry skin, especially in summer, but I apply this all over my body after shower and it's just perfect, though it's a little bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I bought this after registering on to the body shop website since they have sooo many flash sales. Last year they had 40% off on select jumbo body butters and I could not pass this one up since one of my fave YouTube makeup guru gregorygorgeous raves about this product and loves it so much. I LOVE it. It smells so nice and makes my skin smooth. It's an almost thick, body cream consistency and very moisturizing. There is an artificial mango smell to it, but it is still super wonderful! Unfortunately I misplaced my half used, huge tub of this body butter during the process of moving to a new place... it made me so sad :((( but it just shows how good this product is. Going to repurchase soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this body butter says that it is for dry skin, to be honest I didn't read that when I first purchased it.. I went on the smell, but although I have normal moisturized skin I feel that this body butter is perfect for me. According to the smell, it is amazing..... I wanted to buy the strawberry body butter from all the great reviews I've read, but after trying it in the store on my skin it didn't smell so good so I went with mango because it smelled amazing. If you are in a rush out or anything, don't use it... it takes some time for the skin to absorb it but that's according to me, everybody's body is different. The price isn't worth it, I feel that it is a little pricey.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by fake0v0babi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells amazing, but compared to other body butters, its a little too oily. It moisturizes, but sort of just sits on my skin.

Pretty cheap since I only buy products when they're 50% off (my employee discount is also 50% off but if I wait for a sale, I can combine my 10% discount with the LYB card and $15 off $40 coupon on the bottom of the receipt)

The tub packaging is unhygienic but I just scoop the product out with a small spatula. The tub also ensures that I can use up every last bit of the yummy body butter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love the scent but these are quite pricey. It is a little oil - so if you don't have really dry, or dry skin, this is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this smells AMAZING. it is super super moisturizing, even too moisturizing. the package does say VERY DRY SKIN. i only use it at night. during the day i use strawberry. i absolutely love the smell however i do agree with my mom that it smells more like peach than mango! i love the creamy texture and how easily i can rub it into my hands and between my fingers, my skin feels so pampered every night. i agree it is greasy and transfers oily marks onto my phone and laptop keyboard, but it's a moisturizer and it's doing its job so i'm not gonna complain! it has great lasting power - when i wake up in the morning my hands are still moist and when i wash them i can feel them getting slippery which to me means that they were protected all throughout the night. i am on my 3rd jar of the 50ml and will continue buying! i also love the pot and i love digging out the amount that i want

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Lisserdisgreat

I don't live the scent, but at the same time, I don't hate it. The butter itself is very moisturizing. I use a generous amount on my legs, feet and underarms after a shower (before bed is best) as go to bed. I wake up with smooth and glowing skin :) it is a bit greasy so that's why I use it before bed (so it has time to sink in.) overall, it's a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

I am an absolute mango fanatic! It's one of my all time favourite scents! The scent of this body butter drew me in immediately, love at first sniff! It left me smelling amazing the whole day with a deeply moisturised feeling! However, I found this quite sticky, which was a shame, as I prefer body butters which glide on to the skin, rather than needed to be dragged. Also, when I wore this with a white top, I had to change my top before going out, as it had left huge orange streaks! However, I will be buying this again, I would do anything just to smell that good!!!