Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him

4.6

on 1/30/2007 5:45:00 PM

Awesome sexy smell. I bought it for my BF and I just can't get away from him when he's wearing this! Sometimes, when he's in another room I'll spray the cologne in the air to smell it lol.

on 5/8/2006 1:12:00 PM

I bought this for my boyfriend because I like the girl's version so much. I actually like this one better. He wears it all the time.

on 5/5/2006 4:01:00 AM

I think very sexy for him smells...welll...very sexy. I love it on a guy.

A very nice scent - not overpowering. I have perfume allergies so most products I buy for my husband and I end up in the trash. Not this one. It just smells great. I do not think this is a generic scent at all - a simple, lighter fragrance perhaps....It is subtle and sexy. I have repurchased this several times for my husband.

on 8/4/2005 4:27:00 PM

The BEST men's cologne. I love this stuff. I can't even describe it, it's just that great. It reminds me a little of Be Delicious for men, but better. And it's so much better than Very Sexy 2.

This smells soooooooooooooooo good.

on 6/21/2005 1:29:00 PM

Okay, I don't wear this so I can't comment on how long it lasts or anything like that. I just know I smelled it in the store when it first came out and it was amazing. I bought it for my then-BF (now my DH) and since then, anytime he's wearing it, I'm all over him, nuzzling his neck, smelling him, basically wanting to be anywhere near him.

He usually is up and out of bed before I am in the morning and sometimes I'll catch a whiff of it on his pillow and just melt. It smells divine on him and just makes me weak-kneed. I ended up giving a bottle to my cousin for his birthday...he said he's been getting rave reviews too ;)

on 5/21/2005 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!! Guys you need this cologne. One reviewer wrote that this is girlfriend nip, you are sooooo right!!!!

on 3/13/2005 9:58:00 PM

I am a guy. In all honesty this is a very nice fragrance. The one complaint I have is a major one and that is it doesn't have any lasting power at all! You literally have to keep reapplying about every two hours or so. There's lots of other fragrances to choose from that will last much longer than this one. My recommendations would be D&G, or blue jeans. Either one of these fragrances will last the entire day without reapplying. To some up, very sexy for him is a nice fragrance but keep in mind that it doesn't last very long at all !

on 2/5/2005 7:49:00 PM

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS ON A GUY. THE NAME SAYS IT ALL VERY SEXY. MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER WEARS IT AND SO DOES ONE OF MY GUY FRIENDS AND I THINK IT SMELLS AWESOME!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel