Bonne Bell Smackers Lip Sparkler

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/22/2005 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this in Cotton Candy Cloud, smells great i want to eat it, moisturizes very well and leaves my lips w/ a beautiful shade of pink.

i got this in Raspberry Orbit, because raspberry is pretty much my favorite flavor. its a pretty, purply pink color with glitter. it goes on very sheer, leaving my lips nicely tinted and glittery. i like the color, and the fact that it has mouisturizers in it. i never buy gloss that doesnt contain some kind of mouisturizers in it. i really like this stuff. my only complaint is that the shine wears off quickly, but the glitter lasts, and so does the mouisturization, so its good for me. i will repurchase, and try other flavors, such as strawberry and cherry.

on 12/15/2004 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

bonnebell is my first gloss..my very first introduction to make up actually :) i love this lip sparkler line, decadent flavour and smell..very sheer and moisturizing, tho it doesn't last at all..but they're great for fun and everyday. now i'm wearing cotton candy clouds but i want every flavour!

on 8/6/2004 10:10:00 PM

I have vanilla frosting. I love how it so shiny! Very moisturising, it got rid of the burn from chapped lips straight away, but the scent is a little overpowering.

on 7/28/2004 11:49:00 PM

I have Cherry Meteor and Peach Stardust, very tasty, yummy smelling lip shines. I say shines because the color is very unnoticeable when you put it on, and believe me, I've tried to goop this on a lot. They more you put on, the more shimmers show up, which is very pleasant, not gritty. These are really cute, cheap, and convenient replacement for my Rosebud Salve or lip balm, not to mention how sweet they look and smell on my lips!

on 7/16/2004 8:09:00 PM

this is a fun l/g. very girly..^^ i got thisin celestral strawberries and think it gives me a very cute pink shine on my lips. i took one lippie off because of the glitter that it has. its quite gritty. also the staying power isnt too good but i didnt mind about that since i didnt expect it to stay on for a long time NEway

on 6/24/2004 6:59:00 PM

I got this in Cotton Candy Clouds, and it has a great light pink semi-frosty hue. It smells really nice, and it's a little sparkly but not gritty glittery at all. I use this a lot during the summer when I re-apply often, because it has very little staying power.

I've never been disappointed by Bonne Bell Lip Sparklers. I have Raspberry Orbit, Celestial Strawberry, Cotton Candy Clouds(which was my first ever lip gloss), Vanilla Frosting, Mocha Jolt, and Pink Lemon Moon. Vanilla Frosting and Mocha Jolt are my favorites.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have one in vanilla frosting and I love it! Whenever I need a quick pick-me-up I smooth on some of this gloss. The scent is frickin awesome! Smells like vanila cake batter to me, mmm mmmm. It isn't thick or sticky, has a nice shine, and just the perfect amount of shimmer. Vanilla frosting is basically a clear gloss with a hint of whitish-frostiness to it *lol* I just wish these glosses had more staying power and that they tasted just as good as they smell(they don't taste bad though). This is a staple for me and is always in my bag! Everyone wants to borrow it(or at least smell it). It's my secret weapon. Hee hee.

on 3/30/2004 10:56:00 PM

This smells so good! I got mine in strwberry, and it smells and tastes great. It adds shine and sparkle, just like the name says.

Recommended for Medium Skin