MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

I love how well this brush applies color to lids. Picks up and packs on color and pigments. I highly recommend picking out your MAC brushes in a store and not online. I recieved two of these in a row broken/loose. Maybe was bad luck considering this brush has good ratings? Fortunately my broken brush was replaced twice... :/ Still, I love the brush...

A very good basic brush for applying eye shadows packing them on. It works best with pressed or loose powder eye shadows. Can be used for applying creams also. It's best to have a few of these as you can't really use the same brush in case you are applying contrasting colors.
Never experienced shedding. Will last you a long time, so it is a good investment.

on 4/18/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

The 239 is a great blush. I use it to apply eyeshadow to the lid like most people. MAC brushes are my favorite because they fit the proportion of my face pretty well. This brush is good for both loose and press eyeshadows. The down side is that white bristles tend to stain. The MAC brush cleanser is pretty good at getting most colors out of the brush.

on 3/10/2013 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love foiling with this brush. I love it for packing eyeshadow onto my narrow eyelids. I love it for adding color to the contours and even blending it out. It's the single most used brush in my collection and has been for seven years.

on 2/26/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I wear eye makeup everyday, and this is my essential eye brush for everyday. I clean it after every use and weekly wash it. Does never shed and stays as i purchased the first day. I have no idea what i have done without it, i love it. Very easy to use and it makes your shadow stays longer. I am thinking of getting another one in a short time.

on 2/22/2013 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This brush picks up loads of product, and it cleans really well if you use MAC brush cleaner (which is amazing btw) the hairs are soft and it doesn't drag or pull over the eye area. All in all, I really like this brush, and the finish is fantastic

on 2/12/2013 9:10:00 PM

I didnt realize how mush eye makup i wasted until i got this brush!! Literally, all i do is touch my shadow or pigment, and WOW!!!! This brush is fantastic, i wish i had purchased it sooner! It's definately the one brush i use every day!!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The color packer is here to the rescue.

This baby proves that the quality of the brush you apply your shadows with is far more important than how great your eyeshadow quality is.

Excellent brush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great brush, it packs the colour really well, works for eyeshadow, pigments, lower-lash make-up... Pretty much everything. It has professional results, which is amazing. I love it and I'm really happy I bought it!

on 1/29/2013 7:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this brush! It's been my loyal eye shadow brush for my upper eyelid for the past 5 years and it still looks like new when I clean it!
The quality is amazing (the bristles are very soft yet dense) and it has been with me for so long and still looks and works great!

I will definitely buy it again (if I ever need to because this brush will last a very very long time)

Popular Makeup Brushes