MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

I think it's a good eyeshadow brush. Better than drugstore ones: definatly the best high end brush out there: I don't think so. It packs a lot of color, it's a nice brush, it's MAC. No complaints but I don't think it's extrodinary.

It holds to much of my product! Waste of money. Generic brushes work better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

MAC 239 is not the softest brush in the world, but it's definitely one of the most efficient ones. It's well designed, packs up a lot of colour and delivers eyeshadows on the lids evenly.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Does a great job packing on color. Very versatile-can also highlight browbone, do crease, highlight tear duct. Very durable, I think will last for a long time without having to repurchase unless u want extra brush. Good looking, typical mac brush. Love it.

I love how well this brush applies color to lids. Picks up and packs on color and pigments. I highly recommend picking out your MAC brushes in a store and not online. I recieved two of these in a row broken/loose. Maybe was bad luck considering this brush has good ratings? Fortunately my broken brush was replaced twice... :/ Still, I love the brush...

A very good basic brush for applying eye shadows packing them on. It works best with pressed or loose powder eye shadows. Can be used for applying creams also. It's best to have a few of these as you can't really use the same brush in case you are applying contrasting colors.
Never experienced shedding. Will last you a long time, so it is a good investment.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

The 239 is a great blush. I use it to apply eyeshadow to the lid like most people. MAC brushes are my favorite because they fit the proportion of my face pretty well. This brush is good for both loose and press eyeshadows. The down side is that white bristles tend to stain. The MAC brush cleanser is pretty good at getting most colors out of the brush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love foiling with this brush. I love it for packing eyeshadow onto my narrow eyelids. I love it for adding color to the contours and even blending it out. It's the single most used brush in my collection and has been for seven years.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I wear eye makeup everyday, and this is my essential eye brush for everyday. I clean it after every use and weekly wash it. Does never shed and stays as i purchased the first day. I have no idea what i have done without it, i love it. Very easy to use and it makes your shadow stays longer. I am thinking of getting another one in a short time.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This brush picks up loads of product, and it cleans really well if you use MAC brush cleaner (which is amazing btw) the hairs are soft and it doesn't drag or pull over the eye area. All in all, I really like this brush, and the finish is fantastic

Popular Makeup Brushes