October 25, 2014 | 1061 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by insuline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wear eye makeup everyday, and this is my essential eye brush for everyday. I clean it after every use and weekly wash it. Does never shed and stays as i purchased the first day. I have no idea what i have done without it, i love it. Very easy to use and it makes your shadow stays longer. I am thinking of getting another one in a short time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush picks up loads of product, and it cleans really well if you use MAC brush cleaner (which is amazing btw) the hairs are soft and it doesn't drag or pull over the eye area. All in all, I really like this brush, and the finish is fantastic

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Troubleina

I didnt realize how mush eye makup i wasted until i got this brush!! Literally, all i do is touch my shadow or pigment, and WOW!!!! This brush is fantastic, i wish i had purchased it sooner! It's definately the one brush i use every day!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

The color packer is here to the rescue.

This baby proves that the quality of the brush you apply your shadows with is far more important than how great your eyeshadow quality is.

Excellent brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great brush, it packs the colour really well, works for eyeshadow, pigments, lower-lash make-up... Pretty much everything. It has professional results, which is amazing. I love it and I'm really happy I bought it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I love this brush! It's been my loyal eye shadow brush for my upper eyelid for the past 5 years and it still looks like new when I clean it!
The quality is amazing (the bristles are very soft yet dense) and it has been with me for so long and still looks and works great!

I will definitely buy it again (if I ever need to because this brush will last a very very long time)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

This is THE BEST brush! I use it for everything! Packing on color to upper lid, putting color on lower lid, outer V, highlight and inner corners. The only thing it doesn't do is apply crease color or blend; for that I use the Mac 224. I use one to apply light colors and a 2nd one for dark shadows. Def worth the $.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by chupachups79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

-Perfect eyeshadow applicator.
-Really good for grabbing powder eyeshadow and it minimizes fallout when applying to the eyelid.
-Bristles are soft and won't scratch your lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Favourite eyeshadow brush of all time. I use the 239, which is a natural bristled brush to apply my eye shadows onto my eyelids. I swipe my 239 into the eye shadow pan and it really does pick up a lot of colour and deposits it precisely where I want on the lid. Itís dense but very soft, and gives a lovely smooth application. It can even be used to apply shadow to the lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by meganterese

I love this brush! I would say it is my FAVORITE eyeshadow brush. It really picks up the color! it doesn't leave a lot of fallout on my face. I actually own two--one for dark shadows and one for light shadows. That would be my only complaint, the white bristles. It just makes it look so dirty. Even the MAC brush cleaner doesn't remove the stain of eyeshadow completely. But It still does the job!