July 23, 2014 | 1931 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by PixieCorpse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the candy scent. Its sweet and girly. The bits of cocoa butter moisturize without making me feel greasy and I get huge fluffy bubbles that last for my entire bath. Staple product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Yum!
This smells so good! It smells like bubblegum and candy and vanilla cupcakes.
It has chunks of cocoa butter, so it leaves your skin nicely softened and moisturized!
I can get 2 or 3 uses out of this, turns my bath a light baby pink, and fills the tub with soft, white, fluffy bubbles while scenting my bathroom!
I def reccomend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by coruscation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first Lush bath product and I loved it! It has an amazing candy scent and fills the entire tub with thick bubbles!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Cadensmom06

I ADORE Lush bubble bars and creamy candy is my favortie. i break mine into 3 or 4 sections and use one at a time, and yeah its a little pricey but if i can get up to 4 baths out of it its all good to me. the smell is delish, i just want to eat it. smells of candy and vanilla. these are my favorite product that lush has to offer and if you havnt tried the bubble bars yet you are truly missing out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by s2dreamer

OMG I used Creamy candy today and was soo impressed! It has this delicious sweet vanilla smell which you can smell during the bath and on your skin afterwards but it isn't overpowering. I broke my bar in two and crumbled half of it in the bath and this was enough to make the water nice and produced some bubbles. I love how it's also moisturising and leaves your skin soft and clean afterwards! Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Claudineaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying i love bubble bars because i can get more than one bath out of it (compared to the bath bombs from Lush). I get three uses out of Creamy Candy. Its my favorite bubble bar because the scent is sweet but not too overpowering or artificial at all so if you like sweet scents go for it another plus are the cocoa butter bits in it they moisturise the skin but it wont leave the bath tub with any residue. Bubbles are white and soft but dissapear rather fast (15 min in my tub). Ive bought it again and will buy it again but i really wish it was a little cheaper so the price is the only Con but its handmade and with natural oils so i guess the price is ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by candykane22

This product was ok. I first cut it into 3 pieces so that I could get 3 baths out of it. I did what the person at LUSH said, I crumbled it under the running bath water and waited for bubbles. Faint teeny tiny bubbles came up but the pieces just fell to the bottom of the tub. The next time I used it, I put it into a plastic bag and pound it with a rolling pin till it was crumbled into little pieces. Then I took a hand full at a time and put it under the running water. It worked, it made huge bubbles that lasted for 30 minutes. It smelled like sweet candy to me, and it lingered on my skin afterwards and was moisturizing. Don't leave it in the bag it came in exposed to air. It becomes damp very easily. It's a good product, but I think they could have done better considering the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by EriBaby1920

With this bubble bar think Skittles with a bit of vanilla and thats the fragrance. Smells great but too sweet for my taste. But it makes great white bubbles and it softens the skin. Recommended for those with a sweet tooth ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by macbarbiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product! It turns the bath water pink and sparkly and creates a ton of bubbles. It smells just like the rock star soap which is an amazing bubble gum/cotton candy and vanilla scent. This is my favourite bubble bar and even half of the bar will create a ton of bubbles. The bubbles also last for the whole bath. The smell fills the whole room and lingers on your skin forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by hellomarshmallow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first LUSH product and I really liked it. It smelled heavenly, like cotton candy mixed with vanilla and a lot of other sweet smelling stuff. It's a solid bubble bath basically and it's pink, which is why I picked it up. It has a cute little candy star in the middle. I think it's a bit too pricey though, which is why I won't repurchase. It created lots and lots of bubbles and I don't take baths often so this was a nice treat. Cut this one in 2, because using the whole thing would be throwing money down the drain and 3 won't be enough (depending on the size of your tub).