September 3, 2014 | 1616 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Jenalearnsmakeup

Not quite what I was hoping for. A little too sparkly to use for full coverage and a little too light to use as a blush. My white friend uses this and she loves it though! Wouldn't recommend for somebody with a Hispanic skin tone like me

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Kittik4t

It's a very soft and flattering color and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm Asian with pink undertone skin, and I use NW20. The only catch is this color will only suit me when I am keeping out of the sun during cooler season. Once I am back to my outdoor routine, then my complexion change to darker olive tone. That's when I switch to dark bronzer. It is a bit expensive if you only use it seasonally and they expires after 1 year. I think this is a good blush for people who wants to keep a very feminine delicate look. I don't think it's suitable for tanned darker complexion

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Hmmm, I am pretty fair skinned and cannot see any of this on me after application. I have read reviews and I am applying as I am supposed to and it doesn't show up. Luckily it was only a sample, so I wont be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Gretalin

This is an absolutely stunning blush for pale skin. On my NC 20 skin, it looks natural and adorable. I'll never go wrong with this blush or go heavy handed-- it's so pale that it does not show up too much on my skin. This is the reason why I do not recommend this to anybody who have darker skintone than mine. If you are a NC 20 or under, this blush will make you look like a baby doll. If you are over NC 20, choose another one instead because this blush will not show up on your skin. Overall, I adore this blush!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by k10573

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am surprised I haven't reviewed Dandelion, because it's one of the first products I got hooked on since starting MUA. I'm an NC 20 and this is just absolutely perfect for my skin. I feel like I have a ballerina glow when putting it on. It's never too harsh, always brightens me up without disco sheen, and always goes with everything.

It's definitely a day-time color. It would get lost in evening lighting. I love the little box packaging, but it is not travel friendly and I have had some break apart. I tend to be pretty generous when I apply it and will sometimes sweep it over my lids when I want a simple look. The only downside to the blush, is that if I get a little heavy handed on my lids, it oxidizes to a neony strange pink color and make me look sickly - the opposiite of glow! I don't think I will ever want to be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect for my pale skin, gives such a beautiful glow and you'll never apply too much - great for people who are still learning to apply blush properly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

I HATED this blush. It does NOT show up on my fair skin, even after multiple layers. I took this back. I would never recommend this blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

This product actually came to me as a sample. I love the suble pink tone. It gives a nice flush to the cheeks especially when my other makeup is heavier and I don't want to have the "doll" look. I have also used this as an eye shawdow and mixed a little with clear gloss or my Vaseline shae butter and use it as a tinted gloss. This is a little sqaure pan about the size of a full sized eye shadow and i still haven't hit pan. I will definitely repurchase this when it is gone. I have other Benefit blushes and I love them.

I know so many people love the packaging but I find it a pain the the butt to get my bigger blush brushes in these containers so I recently took a z-pallet and depoted everything into it. I love it they are now all together I can take them with me for a weekend or away and my brush can sweep over the entire product. I really like the convenience now!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful blush, I am in love with it. Sometimes I wear it on its own and sometimes I wear it underneath my fine one one, either way it's gorgeous.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Priss427

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HATED this product. It has little to practically no pigment, so there is no point in using it as blush. It didn't "brighten" my skin tone but rather made it look very cake-faced. It is a chalky cakey powder. The packaging lured me because of its cuteness but I definitely regret buying it. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No