August 1, 2014 | 1189 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect for my pale skin, gives such a beautiful glow and you'll never apply too much - great for people who are still learning to apply blush properly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

I HATED this blush. It does NOT show up on my fair skin, even after multiple layers. I took this back. I would never recommend this blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

This product actually came to me as a sample. I love the suble pink tone. It gives a nice flush to the cheeks especially when my other makeup is heavier and I don't want to have the "doll" look. I have also used this as an eye shawdow and mixed a little with clear gloss or my Vaseline shae butter and use it as a tinted gloss. This is a little sqaure pan about the size of a full sized eye shadow and i still haven't hit pan. I will definitely repurchase this when it is gone. I have other Benefit blushes and I love them.

I know so many people love the packaging but I find it a pain the the butt to get my bigger blush brushes in these containers so I recently took a z-pallet and depoted everything into it. I love it they are now all together I can take them with me for a weekend or away and my brush can sweep over the entire product. I really like the convenience now!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful blush, I am in love with it. Sometimes I wear it on its own and sometimes I wear it underneath my fine one one, either way it's gorgeous.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Priss427

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HATED this product. It has little to practically no pigment, so there is no point in using it as blush. It didn't "brighten" my skin tone but rather made it look very cake-faced. It is a chalky cakey powder. The packaging lured me because of its cuteness but I definitely regret buying it. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay, so this blush/powder..... I got this in Benefit's Do The Bright Thing kit. I am absolutely, hopelessly in love with the color. I think it's pretty universally flattering, and, applied on the apples of the cheeks, really gives a beautiful and cheery glow that makes you look INSTANTLY healthy. I don't wear a bronzer with this, I find it just really looks nice on a round little cherub face. The color lasts for a good portion of the day, which is always a good thing, but I feel like a cream formula would look and wear EVEN BETTER.

BUT... I hate the box. I really do. I won't buy the full sized product because of it. It's unforgivable. (Sorry, Benefit.) For the price, I really think the package needs to be sturdier. Maybe even a mirror! WHOA, FANCY! However, since the product has been around for such a long time, I don't think they'll be changing the packaging any time soon.

And yeah, this stuff isn't cheap. It's really more than I care to pay for a blush, I can really only justify as much as $20 anymore.

It's the only thing I'm reaching for these days, so I will say that I would most likely repurchase it, but cheese and rice, ONLY if it comes in a better package or with a set!

I might take the pan out of the box to put it in a uni palette.

If I ever get one, snarf snarf.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by newman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was torn between this and my beloved Tarte Dollface (of which I still have a few 'crumbs' left). I had never tried a BeneFit blush before but have wanted to try Dandelion for a long time because the colour is such an appealing soft pink. I asked the Sephora SA if I could exchange it if I don't like it and she assured me that there would be no problem. I paid a hefty Cdn. $36 (tax not included). I am so glad I purchased this! It is such a pretty, soft blush. Ballerina pink is really the right description. I have not noticed any glitter and the blush doesn't give my cheeks a sheen, just a nice healthy looking glow. I love it! I have rated it 5 stars even though I would say that the staying power of this blush is not as long as the Tarte blush. For reference, I am NW15.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect pink blush for fair, cool toned ladies like me. I've found it hard to find usable blushers because I am very fair, with most even a light dab followed by a brush tap and a very light application leaves me looking clownish, but this one has just the right amount of colour for me so that I don't have to worry about overdoing it, I can just liberally apply it for a healthy glow.

I can't see this being suitable as a blush for many people because of this, but It might be a good brightening powder product (as it is actually advertised).

It is shimmery, but I find that used as a blush it is a really nice glowing effect rather than a glitter-fest. I'm happy to have been recommended this by the Benefit MUA, it's probably the only Benefit product that I will ever love.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by stephakneeeee

i love benefit's products, so i was hoping to love dandelion -- but it's just way too pale to show up on my olive skin. it's such a pretty colour that i wish i could love it! just doesn't work for me :( better suited to fair skin i would think.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It is perfect for just that little touch of colour, especially for my pale skin. It has lasted forever too. I would repurchase this product when it runs out