November 28, 2014 | 1251 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by niccolef

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does exactly what it is supposed to do. For best results your wash your skin good with Luke warm water and scrub lightly around your nose with your fingers (or do this in the shower), then lightly pat your nose with a clean towel once so it's damp, then apply the strip and smooth it down from the center to get out any bumps. Press the strip down next to the edges of your nostrils, then give it about fifteen minutes before you peel it off or until it feels like hardened paper mâché. The strip should feel nice and sticky, not slippery. If it's slippery that means you didn't dry your nose enough, then the strip won't have a chance to dry and adhere to your sebaceous plugs well. When removing, pull both edges of slowly towards each other meeting at the middle of the nose, then lift up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

These are okay if you have large pores and they are clogged but they don't pull out the smaller ones. I have used these for years and finally gave up. I have found other ways like scrubs and so forth that do much more than these.

I think these are great if you have seriously clogged pores and never regularly clean them. If you are looking for regular cleaning of ALL pores, this isn't it. It doesn't seem to pull anything out even though you can see the clogs.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I gave these a try and I did end up using them all. I won't repurchase however. My problem with these strips is that they pull out some gunk the first few times that you use them, but after about 4 times it'll barely do anything anymore (I usually used these strips once a week or every 2 weeks).

This product only targeted my large pores. It did not remove anything from small pores. Sometimes it would attach too tight and I would pull off some of my skin while taking the strip off. All in all, they're better alternatives for cleaning your pores.

The price is really nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Love this, used to use it a while back. Recently purchased them again. These work over time, maybe a month or so. Recommended use is once a week. For best results I would recommend to use a mud/clay mask once a week (such as glamglow) and instead of regular face wash use a very light scrub versus a harsh scrub once a week (mainly for dry skin.) I like products like this where you can actually see what its doing (the strip after you pull it off shows what has been removed.)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Psychodrama

A couple days after I used a nose strip for the first time, I noticed purple threads on my nose: broken capillaries. 6, to be exact...one on either side of the nose front, three in the rounded area above the nostril leading to the right cheek, and one on the bridge slightly above that area. I wasn't using any scrubs to have caused this and I'm sure they didn't appear just naturally since that's too unusual for someone who just got into her 20s. The timing is too suspect for it not to have been caused by the Biore strips.

Not only do I now have these unsightly marks permanently (capillaries never get better over time, apparently, and considering a month's gone by and they're still going strong, that seems very true), but the blackheads I thought it'd taken off of my nose reappeared in the pores a few days after like black magic. I wish I'd never gotten the strips. Thanks for the disfiguring, Biore!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by drzoidbergrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love these! I have been using them for about half a year now and I was immediately hooked after the first time I tried them. I have quite visible pores and whilst I don't particularily think that this has made them appear smaller, I don't care because I love using these strips anyway. These are a must when I feel like pampering my skin, which is probably about once a week. I find these work best when used after having a hot shower (as the steam opens up the pores more) or after doing a facial mask (for the same reason). I always get visible gunk out of my nose by using these, some weeks its less, some weeks its more, but call me crazy but I love seeing all those blackheads pulled out - pure satisfaction. I don't find that these irritate my skin at all, but then again I personally don't have sensitive skin so they may irritate those of you that do. Overall I would totally recommend these if you have visible pores because they absolutely do what they claim.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a must for my weekly facial routine. i've been using this stuff for years. i always feel cleaner and white head-free after using it. i dont think it takes EVERYTHING out since i need to use it atleast once every week, but it gets the job done.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Barely removes anything... Only hairs... Hurts like a bitch

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by NikkiTacobell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing but irritation! It just pulls out fuzz on my nose and makes it bright red! Also it causes permanent scaring! Would not buy or recommend ever!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Horrible for your pores. Period. It seems great to pull out all of those nasty little buggers, but you are also pulling off skin and causing irritation. It also enlarges your pores. it's a skin don't people.