Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Leaves my nose feeling sticky. Will never repurchase.

on 9/27/2014 12:36:00 PM

I bought a box and i've used two. Both times were horrible. It is serious pain when you peal the paper off. It leaves a red area for hours after i take it off. You can see on the paper that some is removed but when i look at my nose it looks the same. I've heard of a DIY for these which is way cheaper and maybe less painful?

on 9/12/2014 7:06:00 AM

These strips worked great -- for me. I think results vary because skin types are so different. It was over 10 years ago. It pulled out a lot of stuff all over my face. Over the next few months I repeated the treatment, each time getting fewer blackheads, and my pores got smaller. Eventually all the blackheads were gone and they have not returnrd. I used maybe two boxes the first year and maybe one or two boxes since. One big factor is that I had already gone through "surgical menopause" (ovaries removed) and did not take hormone replacement drugs. Being hormone free may have helped keep the blackheads from returning. However, I see lots of
older people with blackheads, so if I hadn't used the strips I'd probably still have the blackheads today.

on 8/13/2014 12:22:00 AM

Works great!

on 8/7/2014 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

"Rite of passage"! What a riot!
But yes, pore strips, for the uninitiated, are the baby steps into the world of skin care and makeup because pores and acne are what unite us all as humans. (Something to that extent.)

What the box doesn't tell you is that you should open your pores up before you wet the strip and place it on the place that is your face.

Steam your face. Splash with warm water or use a hot towel. Expose those black heads!
If the pore strips haven't been effective for you (I see a lot of 1-stars), you might just not be revealing those nasty pore boogers so the strip can latch on by the time the strip dries.

Anywho, my review and advice ends with "steam it, steam it good beforehand".

Biore pore strips are like a right of passage for beauty junkies. Everyone and their sister knows about this product, and there's a reason for that. It's fun! Biore's idea to extract blackheads and gunk from the pores on a white strip to be observed by the user is genius! They're popular because they're just so damn satisfying. I too enjoy seeing my white heads on display and knowing that i just removed this junk from my pores. However, this product is no miracle worker; at least, not for me. It removes some of the dirt and oil in your pores, but definitely not all of it. It works, to an extent, but it's not a life changer. I use these because they're an entertaining and fun way to clean my pores. I don't feel, though, that I have to have these strips as part of my routine.

on 8/6/2014 9:40:00 AM

Booo I hardly had blackheads before using this and now after two uses I have heaps on my nose. Also extremely painful...

on 7/23/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are just fun. I definitely don't think they do anything. Sure they pull out some white heads, but I could run my nail over my nose and get that gooky stuff myself. There is no pore shrinking. Those white heads fill right back up overnight practically.

I think these are just a right of passage. They are just a fun experiment, but no beauty staple.

on 7/23/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried these out for fun with my sister for the first time when I was 18 .. even though I never even needed them.
I had a poreless nose (or rather not noticeable with the naked eyes as everyone has pores on their noses).
These have made them apparent and I was in a mini cycle where I had to use them once inawhile to open up my clogged pores, which have also caused blackheads.

I think this product makes pores larger as the product has to get into the pores to pull the suckers out and it basically.. .enlarges them.

on 7/18/2014 6:45:00 AM

strips don't really work. It claims to deep cleanse, but it doesn't. If you leave it on to long you can tear off some of your skin

Popular Treatments (Face)

Sudocrem
Sudocrem
Lemon Juice
Lemon Juice

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Biore Products