Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 12/27/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've given this product plenty of tries and sadly, they have yet to do anything for me. I don't even see a reduction in blackheads. I think after all these uses I've learned my lesson. These just don't work!

on 12/14/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The worst product i've ever used. Doesn't even work it tells you to cleanse your face before use, but then the strip doesn't stick. I even tried using it without cleansing and still didn't even stick to my skin. Waste of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hello All!

I bought my first box of pore strips from Biore about a year ago. Didn't work as well as I would have liked. Took a major break an just bought my second box about a moth ago. I use the strip probably twice a week.

Cons: when you apply the strip, you have to make sure your nose is moist. Not saturated. Not dry. Moist. Or else the pore strip isn't as effective. You have to really steam your face for the strip to produce the best results. I would suggest a nice hot shower. The strip leaves behind a sticky residue after all is done and you have to rinse off your nose. It's painful to remove (but beauty is pain. Suck it up)

But it DOES get blackheads off your nose of used properly.

For me, it gets the blackheads off, but only surface blackheads. It doesn't go deep into the skin and latch onto under the surface blackheads. So if you have little needle points on your strip afterwards, 9 times out of 10 (for me) that was just the top layer of blackheads.

I think using other Biore products alongside the pore strip will bring out the best results.

on 11/18/2014 3:58:00 PM

I feel like these are truly a waste of money. I have used these 3 times with the same results: just a satisfactory "rip" when i pull it off my nose. There are never any blackheads attached or anything else, and yes, i am using them correctly. My nose, like others have said, is sticky and i have to wash off again.

Instead, ive found a homemade nose peel that works much more effectively:

Mix 1T. milk and 1T. unflavored geletin. Microwave for about 10 seconds until melted. Now for the steps: hold warm wash clothe on your blackhead infested pores, to open them. Now put the mixture on your blackheads. Let it dry completely and then peel it off. After you peel it off, take an ice cube and close your pores. Your face may look red at first but the next morning your nose will be much better.

Give it a go.

on 11/3/2014 6:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Since we all have different skin types, we have different results. For me, it worked out great, the instruction was clear and overall the sesult was good after I've repeated the treatment, each time my blackheads and pores got smaller and less.

For a better result, 'steam your nose area', you could also use some warm water to wipe it. :)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Leaves my nose feeling sticky. Will never repurchase.

on 9/27/2014 12:36:00 PM

I bought a box and i've used two. Both times were horrible. It is serious pain when you peal the paper off. It leaves a red area for hours after i take it off. You can see on the paper that some is removed but when i look at my nose it looks the same. I've heard of a DIY for these which is way cheaper and maybe less painful?

on 9/12/2014 7:06:00 AM

These strips worked great -- for me. I think results vary because skin types are so different. It was over 10 years ago. It pulled out a lot of stuff all over my face. Over the next few months I repeated the treatment, each time getting fewer blackheads, and my pores got smaller. Eventually all the blackheads were gone and they have not returnrd. I used maybe two boxes the first year and maybe one or two boxes since. One big factor is that I had already gone through "surgical menopause" (ovaries removed) and did not take hormone replacement drugs. Being hormone free may have helped keep the blackheads from returning. However, I see lots of
older people with blackheads, so if I hadn't used the strips I'd probably still have the blackheads today.

on 8/13/2014 12:22:00 AM

Works great!

on 8/7/2014 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

"Rite of passage"! What a riot!
But yes, pore strips, for the uninitiated, are the baby steps into the world of skin care and makeup because pores and acne are what unite us all as humans. (Something to that extent.)

What the box doesn't tell you is that you should open your pores up before you wet the strip and place it on the place that is your face.

Steam your face. Splash with warm water or use a hot towel. Expose those black heads!
If the pore strips haven't been effective for you (I see a lot of 1-stars), you might just not be revealing those nasty pore boogers so the strip can latch on by the time the strip dries.

Anywho, my review and advice ends with "steam it, steam it good beforehand".

Popular Treatments (Face)

Sudocrem
Sudocrem
Lemon Juice
Lemon Juice
4% Hydroquinone
4% Hydroquinone

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Biore Products