August 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by drzoidbergrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love these! I have been using them for about half a year now and I was immediately hooked after the first time I tried them. I have quite visible pores and whilst I don't particularily think that this has made them appear smaller, I don't care because I love using these strips anyway. These are a must when I feel like pampering my skin, which is probably about once a week. I find these work best when used after having a hot shower (as the steam opens up the pores more) or after doing a facial mask (for the same reason). I always get visible gunk out of my nose by using these, some weeks its less, some weeks its more, but call me crazy but I love seeing all those blackheads pulled out - pure satisfaction. I don't find that these irritate my skin at all, but then again I personally don't have sensitive skin so they may irritate those of you that do. Overall I would totally recommend these if you have visible pores because they absolutely do what they claim.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a must for my weekly facial routine. i've been using this stuff for years. i always feel cleaner and white head-free after using it. i dont think it takes EVERYTHING out since i need to use it atleast once every week, but it gets the job done.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Barely removes anything... Only hairs... Hurts like a bitch

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by NikkiTacobell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing but irritation! It just pulls out fuzz on my nose and makes it bright red! Also it causes permanent scaring! Would not buy or recommend ever!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Horrible for your pores. Period. It seems great to pull out all of those nasty little buggers, but you are also pulling off skin and causing irritation. It also enlarges your pores. it's a skin don't people.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly what it says it does. It's amazing! It takes only about 10 minutes to use. The strips really unclogged my pores on my nose. What was great was that i could see the dirt on the strips and my pores are now noticeably smaller!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Dfurbert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using these since I was a tee. And they've worked better for me when in was a teen idk maybe they changed the formula. But they still sort of work now.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mettashade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would recommend staying far away from these. I used them 1-2 times a month for about 4 months and after I stopped using them, I noticed that I had developed permanent scarring on my nose. At best they provide a very short term solution to clogged pores and at worst they cause bigger pores and scars. If you are worried about clogged pores I would recommend using jojoba oil about once a month, after a bath or steaming your face, to open up pores and wash out the dirt and oil clogging them. Don't use heavy moisturizers, don't pick or squeeze at blackheads, drink lots of water, and most importantly don't obsess. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this every other week because it's a bit harsh on my nose. But it takes out all the gunk and leaves my nose feeling soft. It doesn't get all the blackheads out but it does get out a decent amount. I'm on my fourth box!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by anbright

This product did absolutely nothing for my nose! I had very large pores filled with oils and blackheads. After following the directions and removing the strip, my pores seem bigger and NOTHING is on the strip! I continue to use the box I bought in hope that something will happen, but nothing helps.