Dickinson's Witch Hazel

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

on 5/12/2015 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is really as good as everyone says. If you have acne or acne prone skin, you have to give this a try! I have tried almost every toner at the drugstore and this is by far the one that helped clear up my skin the most. It doesn't dry out your skin. It does have a horrible smell though, the best way I can describe it is a murky pond water smell. Despite the smell, this stuff is really awesome.

on 5/7/2015 5:37:00 PM

Do not have acne problems, being of a certain age dahling, but the problem I DO have is whiteheads. YUCK. Have an issue around the T-zone, and except for these pesky pustules, my skin is very good.

Have sensitive and dry skin and this stuff does not irritate at all. Gets rid of all those dry flakes around the nose that get all gunky with makeup.

My routine is simple. Wash with classic Ivory soap and a microfiber cloth. If you haven't tried washing with one yet, my advice is get yourself a bunch at an auto supply place or dollar store for CHEAP. Once I started using them I never used a scrub again.

After washing my face, gently smooth a cotton soaked with some Dickinson's toner and follow with some oil. It's a simple regime that doesn't take long, and your skin will thank you got it in short order.

on 4/22/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ive been using this product for almost 1 month already. It helped me get rid of my acne problems. I had small bumps in my jaws that turns into cystic acne when it gets irritated, now its almost gone. It also leaves my face soft. I think this 473ml bottle will last up to 3 months. It smells weird BUT it disappears right away.

on 4/21/2015 4:23:00 AM

I loved this product I have tried soooo many different products to treat my acne but nothing helped more than witch hazel did. It just left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and really cleaned it. After every application I felt like my skin was very clean and hydrated so I will repurchase this product for sure.

on 4/16/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

okay guys seriously this is a product that i literally will always need for my combination, acne prone skin. I didnt use this for nearly two months because i ran out and my skin felt rough and dry and oily and spotty. Now this is day three of using this particular witch hazel again and wow my face is so smooth, my spots are well under control and it just leaves my skin feeling so soft and balanced and hydrated. This does not dry your skin out i have tried other witch hazel brands and they have dried my skin out so bad because you can tell theres more alcohol in those other brands. This is an amazing product i would recommend to everyone and now its proven to me that it really does make a huge difference when i dont use it. If you want witch hazel get this brand only!

on 4/7/2015 4:18:00 PM

I have been using this product for a lil over a year now and I cannot express enough how much this have saved my skin among a few other changes I made for a more natural approach to my cystic acne. I will never stop using this.

on 3/30/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The one i use is the pore perfecting toner with the yellow label! This may not seem important but for my skin it makes all the difference. This is not drying, makes a great toner, and helps to balance my skin. It literally has saved my skin. Months ago I was trying too many products and my skin became red and inflamed. I decided to try a no nonsense, proven method to getting my skin back on track. I stopped using everything except trader joes face wash, then thayers pore perfecting toner (cvs also has wipes of this in a yellow box---they are amazing). I would follow up with a moisturizer by laroche posay suited for sensitive skin. In a few days my skin was so much better. This just makes my skin feel clean without being stripped etc. At night I use the same products and add any kind of acne fighting product I may need on a few spots, but only a little if any bc I really don't have any spots due to the thayers witch hazel. Miracle product in my book.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

the product you get for the price you pay, it's an amazing deal!
especially how this works wonders, made me acne scars faded a bit and made me feel hydrated

on 2/16/2015 12:58:00 PM

I truly believe this is what cleared my skin up completely. I use to wear tons of makeup but I finally had enough of hiding my skin. Then I discovered witch hazel and it gave me the confidence to go make up free!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This works great as a toner. It leaves my skin refreshed, controls excess oil, does not feel irritating or too drying on my combination skin (despite the alcohol content) and is great value. I came across this accidentally because it was the only toner left in the store.

I've been using it in conjunction with Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser and this routine has helped control some recent breakouts that I've been having. The overall texture and condition of my skin has improved significantly.

It does smell a bit strange but the scent fades anyway so this does not bother me.

So far this is the best toner I've used and will definitely repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products