September 17, 2014 | 951 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my HG products i use daily. Before applying my foundation i spritz this onto a esthetic pad and wipe my whole face to cleanse before ANY makeup. I also use this to set my under eye concealer since it always tends to look cakey under there. I apply my liquid/cream concealer first and then use a "beauty blender" of any kind with whatever powder I'm using under my eyes that day and spritz it about 5 times until the powder is saturated in the blender and tap and roll it under my eyes. i LOVE IT. also in a pinch it makes a great setting spray to keep from looking powdery but yet perfectly dewy. I recommend this product to everyone! i love my high end products but if i can get something at a steal, i tend to brag about them more :). You can buy at any drug store, walmart, target and usually there will be spray bottles in the travel isle, grab a couple. you won't be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by AnnnnaG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've Been Struggling With Very Oily Skin And Saw A Famous YouTube Blogger Saying It Was Great For Oily Skin I Went To My Near By Walgreens And So Far I Love It 👌 Leaves My Skin Feeling Soft And Baby Smooth . It Controls My Oil Massively , However The Way The Package Is When Applying To A Cotton Ball Sometimes It Can Just Squirt But Overall A Great Affordable Toner .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Aima19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if witch hazel is causing bumps and redness. when I started using it last year, I had no problems at all but now if I don't use it, my skin looks much healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by takeit2damax321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to start using more natural ingredients for my skincare routine, so I turned to Dickinson's Witch Hazel for my new toner. You get so much bang for your buck since the bottle is pretty dang huge. This toner really minimizes my pores and smooths out my skin. I've noticed my discoloration has diminished a bit after using this toner after a month or two. I will definitely keep this gem in my skincare routine for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by caramelwingz87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since high school, I have never really used a toner. However, I kept getting some annoying spots that pop up here and there. For now a week I have been using this toner and OMG my face, the texture feels different. I am no longer oily. I feel like this is working because I have way less pimples. It also makes me appear apparently to my mum like I am "polished". lol.

I do not break out with this product and it is not harsh on my skin. I would buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by phambrenda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for almost 2 years now! And it works amazingly well on my skin as it has cleared majority of my face acne and lightened my scars, although it does take a couple of weeks to lighten. It reduces my pores and has a refreshing feel once I apply it to my face. However there is a faint smell, which I know some people can't get past, but it's one of the greatest beauty products overall. It's also cheaper, which is a plus because I've tried many other toners, much more expensive, and they ended up breaking me out or stinging my face because it was too strong. This product is definitely reliable because it's made from all natural ingredients!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kmg85

I use this after every cleanse before applying moisturizer. Really balances and evens my skin tone and doesn't break me out.
Smells a bit odd but it's not bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Emilynyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not sure if this is working out for me, I've been using it for a week but It doesn't prevent my acne. Like I have 7 huge bumps on my forehead along with a thousand of very tiny mini zits. Am I getting a reaction to this product? Idk.. Anyone please help me out and explain.??

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by xoshayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin and this is the only toner I've found that doesn't break out or over dry my skin. I use it before I apply my makeup, after I removed my makeup and any time I feel like my skin is a little oily. Definitely worth a try, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by shaneeskye

This is an amazing product, I have a really oily t zone with black heads and large pores and have found nothing that worked. After seeing how cheap this was I decided to buy it not expecting too much but wow! After the first week of using this it had minimised my pores and cleared up my black heads, it hasn't dried my skin up and it leaves my skin feeling fresh. Absolutely love this toner and will definitely repurchase it.