October 23, 2014 | 840 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by thekayesade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

simply wonderful with no problems went from oily to combination in 1 year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! Not only is it just overall super good for your skin, but it compliments every skin type and it definitely cures any acne or imperfections. My skin definitely feels more plump and hydrated after using this, unlike a lot of the alcohol based toners I have tried in the past. This is a bit pricey in comparison to some other cheaper alternatives but it definitely performs better then anything I have ever used before. This is forever a staple in my skin care routine!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by vs0000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use it right after shower to remove shower water residue. Before using it all that Prozac, Adderall and god knows what else in water were making my skin look pretty bad. Great improvement since I started using it some 3 years ago. Some of the below commenters complain about packaging. Put some in small spray bottle. And no cotton balls. They're not user friendly at all and of not good quality these days, just like everything else. 6 sprays on Shiseido facial cotton are enough for face, neck, chest, back of the neck and ears.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I tried the oil cleansing method (OCM), which broke my skin out horribly so I stopped using it. It left me with zits and whiteheads literally everywhere on my face. My grandma recommended this to me, and after I used it, the texture of my skin improved so much!! My family even noticed. The whiteheads were gone and my pimples were already healing and looked much less red and irritated. Best of all, this didn't dry my skin out but it actually felt more hydrated! I love love love this and will definitely recommend to friends. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my HG products i use daily. Before applying my foundation i spritz this onto a esthetic pad and wipe my whole face to cleanse before ANY makeup. I also use this to set my under eye concealer since it always tends to look cakey under there. I apply my liquid/cream concealer first and then use a "beauty blender" of any kind with whatever powder I'm using under my eyes that day and spritz it about 5 times until the powder is saturated in the blender and tap and roll it under my eyes. i LOVE IT. also in a pinch it makes a great setting spray to keep from looking powdery but yet perfectly dewy. I recommend this product to everyone! i love my high end products but if i can get something at a steal, i tend to brag about them more :). You can buy at any drug store, walmart, target and usually there will be spray bottles in the travel isle, grab a couple. you won't be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by AnnnnaG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've Been Struggling With Very Oily Skin And Saw A Famous YouTube Blogger Saying It Was Great For Oily Skin I Went To My Near By Walgreens And So Far I Love It 👌 Leaves My Skin Feeling Soft And Baby Smooth . It Controls My Oil Massively , However The Way The Package Is When Applying To A Cotton Ball Sometimes It Can Just Squirt But Overall A Great Affordable Toner .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Aima19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if witch hazel is causing bumps and redness. when I started using it last year, I had no problems at all but now if I don't use it, my skin looks much healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by takeit2damax321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to start using more natural ingredients for my skincare routine, so I turned to Dickinson's Witch Hazel for my new toner. You get so much bang for your buck since the bottle is pretty dang huge. This toner really minimizes my pores and smooths out my skin. I've noticed my discoloration has diminished a bit after using this toner after a month or two. I will definitely keep this gem in my skincare routine for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by caramelwingz87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since high school, I have never really used a toner. However, I kept getting some annoying spots that pop up here and there. For now a week I have been using this toner and OMG my face, the texture feels different. I am no longer oily. I feel like this is working because I have way less pimples. It also makes me appear apparently to my mum like I am "polished". lol.

I do not break out with this product and it is not harsh on my skin. I would buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by phambrenda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for almost 2 years now! And it works amazingly well on my skin as it has cleared majority of my face acne and lightened my scars, although it does take a couple of weeks to lighten. It reduces my pores and has a refreshing feel once I apply it to my face. However there is a faint smell, which I know some people can't get past, but it's one of the greatest beauty products overall. It's also cheaper, which is a plus because I've tried many other toners, much more expensive, and they ended up breaking me out or stinging my face because it was too strong. This product is definitely reliable because it's made from all natural ingredients!