August 20, 2014 | 1140 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Aima19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if witch hazel is causing bumps and redness. when I started using it last year, I had no problems at all but now if I don't use it, my skin looks much healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by takeit2damax321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to start using more natural ingredients for my skincare routine, so I turned to Dickinson's Witch Hazel for my new toner. You get so much bang for your buck since the bottle is pretty dang huge. This toner really minimizes my pores and smooths out my skin. I've noticed my discoloration has diminished a bit after using this toner after a month or two. I will definitely keep this gem in my skincare routine for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by caramelwingz87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since high school, I have never really used a toner. However, I kept getting some annoying spots that pop up here and there. For now a week I have been using this toner and OMG my face, the texture feels different. I am no longer oily. I feel like this is working because I have way less pimples. It also makes me appear apparently to my mum like I am "polished". lol.

I do not break out with this product and it is not harsh on my skin. I would buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by phambrenda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for almost 2 years now! And it works amazingly well on my skin as it has cleared majority of my face acne and lightened my scars, although it does take a couple of weeks to lighten. It reduces my pores and has a refreshing feel once I apply it to my face. However there is a faint smell, which I know some people can't get past, but it's one of the greatest beauty products overall. It's also cheaper, which is a plus because I've tried many other toners, much more expensive, and they ended up breaking me out or stinging my face because it was too strong. This product is definitely reliable because it's made from all natural ingredients!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kmg85

I use this after every cleanse before applying moisturizer. Really balances and evens my skin tone and doesn't break me out.
Smells a bit odd but it's not bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Emilynyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not sure if this is working out for me, I've been using it for a week but It doesn't prevent my acne. Like I have 7 huge bumps on my forehead along with a thousand of very tiny mini zits. Am I getting a reaction to this product? Idk.. Anyone please help me out and explain.??

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by xoshayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin and this is the only toner I've found that doesn't break out or over dry my skin. I use it before I apply my makeup, after I removed my makeup and any time I feel like my skin is a little oily. Definitely worth a try, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by shaneeskye

This is an amazing product, I have a really oily t zone with black heads and large pores and have found nothing that worked. After seeing how cheap this was I decided to buy it not expecting too much but wow! After the first week of using this it had minimised my pores and cleared up my black heads, it hasn't dried my skin up and it leaves my skin feeling fresh. Absolutely love this toner and will definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for YEARS. I use it for everything. I use it to disinfect my fingers before putting on skincare; I use it to clean my brushes; I use it on acne spots, rashes, etc. This is just all purpose for me. It takes the place of rubbing alcohol. I did try using it as a toner before, it just gets way too harsh, I would probably only do this if I had some serious breakouts. I actually don't mind the smell of this, better than rubbing alcohol at least.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

when i first began using this, i though i had found my HG!! but over time i think it was just too harsh for my skin, so while my acne had cleared up a bit, my skin was so dry and rough and just didnt look that healthy! good toner for people without sensitive skin i guess