April 20, 2014 | 1692 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Arnica Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2005 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the other viewers.This is a very good massage oil. Sometimes I use this after a shower at the fitness club, because it is good for your muscles and it is very moisturizing.
I don't like the herbal smell too much,but the product is just great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Sissi

It smells a bit strong and herby, but it absorbs well and it instantly gives heat to the areas you are massaging. I use it every time I wake up with a back ache or when I am sore after exercising and it works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by MaryanParis

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This massage oil is absolutely fantastic when you are feeling sore after exercising. After using it a couple of time, I also found it has an extra benefit : it cleared up the eczema on my hands ! I absolutely love it, it's my favorite Weleda product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2002 3:02:00 PM More reviews by luba

I've purchased this body oil time and time again. It's a wonderful massage oil to use on yourself or someone else. The scent is lavender, which induces relaxation, and the arnica in it helps with sore muscles. Great product.