October 31, 2014 | 1080 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Arnica Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 7:32:00 AM More reviews by jacreding2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice massage oil. The scent is herby and pleasant. My husband likes it because it's not too "girly" and makes tired muscles feel soothed. It absorbs well, but keeps skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2005 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the other viewers.This is a very good massage oil. Sometimes I use this after a shower at the fitness club, because it is good for your muscles and it is very moisturizing.
I don't like the herbal smell too much,but the product is just great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Sissi

It smells a bit strong and herby, but it absorbs well and it instantly gives heat to the areas you are massaging. I use it every time I wake up with a back ache or when I am sore after exercising and it works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by MaryanParis

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This massage oil is absolutely fantastic when you are feeling sore after exercising. After using it a couple of time, I also found it has an extra benefit : it cleared up the eczema on my hands ! I absolutely love it, it's my favorite Weleda product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2002 3:02:00 PM More reviews by luba

I've purchased this body oil time and time again. It's a wonderful massage oil to use on yourself or someone else. The scent is lavender, which induces relaxation, and the arnica in it helps with sore muscles. Great product.