Weleda Arnica Body Oil

4.5

Ingredients (INCI): Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*. * from natural essential oils

on 10/29/2005 12:07:00 PM

This oil is excellent. I pulled a muscle in my thigh and it was giving me grief! I picked up a small bottle of the Arnica Body oil in Whole Foods..it only cost me $2.00. I rubbed the oil on my pulled muscle and it absorbed immediately..it wasn't greasy and didn't stain my clothes. I applied a hot water bottle on the muscle and went to bed..in the morning it was no longer sore. Even if you don't use it for sore or pulled muscles..this would make a great all over body oil.

on 9/14/2005 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Very nice massage oil- not too greasy, pleasant herbal scent. The best part is that it actually seems to warm on contact, which is delightful for sore muscles and feet. Very softening and nourishing to the skin as well.

on 4/16/2005 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is, without a doubt, the best thing I've ever used for sore muscles. I massaged the lovely, herbal-scented oil into my legs after a very strenuous episode involving eleven flights of stairs and two hours later, the soreness was gone. Not only that, but the oil made my skin velvety smooth. Reasonably priced and thoughtfully packaged in a heavy glass bottle with a reducer so it doesn't pour out too much. An awesome product and a new staple in our home.

on 3/8/2005 7:32:00 AM

This is a very nice massage oil. The scent is herby and pleasant. My husband likes it because it's not too "girly" and makes tired muscles feel soothed. It absorbs well, but keeps skin soft.

on 2/28/2005 9:01:00 AM

I agree with the other viewers.This is a very good massage oil. Sometimes I use this after a shower at the fitness club, because it is good for your muscles and it is very moisturizing.
I don't like the herbal smell too much,but the product is just great.

on 1/10/2005 8:19:00 AM

It smells a bit strong and herby, but it absorbs well and it instantly gives heat to the areas you are massaging. I use it every time I wake up with a back ache or when I am sore after exercising and it works like a charm.

on 1/13/2003 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This massage oil is absolutely fantastic when you are feeling sore after exercising. After using it a couple of time, I also found it has an extra benefit : it cleared up the eczema on my hands ! I absolutely love it, it's my favorite Weleda product.

on 12/11/2002 3:02:00 PM

I've purchased this body oil time and time again. It's a wonderful massage oil to use on yourself or someone else. The scent is lavender, which induces relaxation, and the arnica in it helps with sore muscles. Great product.

Popular Body Skincare Products