Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Also just to add this cream won a highly recommended from tattler beauty editor and obviously when those at tattler say it's good it is!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really dislike this cream....if you can call it that! It's very greasy until you rub it in then it gets watery. You have to rub it in so much and all that rubbing is terrible for your under eye.If you don't rub it in its super greasy and it really doesn't soak in, it's not even hydrating. I'm trying to use it up and I can't get rid of it...one star for lasting a long time but overall bad product

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have fairly sensitive eyes, as I suffer from dry eyes and blepharitis, yet I wasn't concerned using this product at all as it seemed to contain fairly natural ingredients. When I applied the cream, it felt rich and soothing and had a nice thick consistency, with no strong scent or perfume. However, when I woke the next morning, my eyes felt puffy and irritated and I had developed a large stye in my lower lash area of one of my eyes. I've had to chuck the pot out, as I dared not use it again and have the same problem arise (the stye was painful and took a couple of days to calm down).
Such a shame, as it seems like a rich and nourishing cream, but I have had problems with other Kiehl's products before so I think I'll just carry on steering clear of them.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm just not a fan of this. I have been given this as samples a couple times and don't think its any better than eye creams half its cost. The consistency is extremely odd... Watery but takes forever to soak in.

this is OK for an eye cream. i have used this eye cream for over 2 years and
to be honest it doesnt do anything for your eyes besides hydrate them.
its very thick rich and creamy so it takes a little more effort to apply it.
i usually just rub the product between my ring fingers and then gently tap it in my under eye for a few seconds.
i like how it has avacado in it.
the price is pretty good ($41.00 in AUS) for an eye cream.
would not re purchase because i have much more problematic eye area concerns than just hydration.
would recommend it for someone who is just looking to hydrate their under eye area.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

So I have rebought this product twice-once in the small jar and once again in the jar. It is by far one of the most moisturizing eye creams I have used, but it doesn't seem to do anything else for my eyes. After I take it off, my eyes do not feel moisturized. When I first bought it, for a week my eyes stung but then my eyes got used to it. The consistency is weird and watery and you def need to wait for it to sink in before you apply concealer. I usually did 2-3 layers. Now I use the mario badescu olive eye cream-it is cheaper and way more moisturizing since I only use one layer-too bad it is in a a jar though like the kiehls one-I hate jar packaging!

I dont get the fuss around this product. Its a good moisturizer and a little quantity will serve you a really long time, but I dont find anything miraculous in it. Its not working more than plumping the skin, its just another product that works superficially, as so many others that cost less. I also dont like that super greasy consistence (there were times when I was inside my home, and i felt the need to wipe away this product because it was just making me feel ugly-greasy and underlining my undereye circle). Dont buy it without trying it in advance.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this as a sample, since so many people I know love it. I tend to get eczema and other irritation around my eyes, so I'm generally pretty careful about what I put on my skin. Unfortunately, this didn't work for me.

Pros:
Hydrates, and a little goes a long way.

Cons:
Not a fan of the consistency - thick, but stayed put on the surface and didn't absorb very well. I never ended up feeling that "burst of hydration" they mention, even after taking my time rubbing it between my fingers and tapping/pressing into the skin. I found it to irritate the under eye area and emphasize any fine lines, not that I have so many to begin with (which seems to defeat the purpose of an eye cream, ha).

Worth trying if you're on the lookout for an eye cream, but I'd get a sample first!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Decent eye cream, it feels nice and hydrating, sinks in really quickly even though its oily at first, and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. The price absolutely sucks for how little it does though, I wouldn't buy it again but I'll keep using it because it works well for me under makeup or at night.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a very nice moisturising cream. I use it only in the night, since its a bit too thick for me to use it during the day. Despite the fact that it does not address the needs of fine lines, etc. somehow my under eye area looks better in the morning. The skin feels soft and even the fine lines seam to improve. I think the price is fair enough for the product. The cream comes in a pot, which is not really my fav, but considering its thick consistency, I guess there is no other way. I would say this product does deserve its hype.