September 21, 2014 | 996 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by noodlenoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I'm not a fan of the texture (turns rubbery when in contact with water), I have to admit it does moisturise my eye area quite well. My skin is quite dry and my main concern is keeping it moisturised. The price is reasonable too, compared to other eye creams (used to use sisley eye contour cream). I've been using this eye cream for a couple of months and there is still more than half left in the jar. However, if you are looking for de-puffing or something to rid dark eye circles, this is not the product. Overall, its a good moisturising eye cream for normal to dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really hated this. It was super, super greasy, to the point where it just would not sink in, and if your skin is wet it turns all rubbery when you try to apply it. It stung and irritated my eyes like crazy and I'm not sure why because it doesn't have fragrance. And on top of all that it didn't moisturize at all. If anything it dried my eyes out and made those little fine dehydration lines a lot worse! A good eye cream makes me look like I've gotten 8 hours of sleep even if I haven't, this one made me look like I got zero sleep even when I'm well rested. And it's impossible to use under makeup. Would not recommend at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too oily for any makeup application. Not ideal for day time but maybe ok just for night time for all the natural avocado oil and juices!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by EsposaPerfecta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my night eye cream I want to use the night recovery eye cream from kiehls too, but this one leave my eye area soft moisture and it's not too oily so I probably won't change it for a while

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by GoingCoen

This eye cream is perfect for wrinkle prevention! It's best to use a moisturizing eye cream when youre a teen to help prevent the skin from wrinkling. The only downside of this is the Jar packaging which makes ingredients less potent over time

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by tengyteng

Just finished a full jar of this... I am a flight attendant and due to the dry air on board, its important to use a really moisturizing eye cream to avoid dry skin around my eyes and wrinkles. However i really dislike the texture of this.

Firstly if your eye area is wet, the product just GLIDES off your skin. Its quite annoying when you're so tired at the end of a long day and you really have to slowly dab it across. One tip - DAB it on ur eyes area, not glide it over (for lazy people like me)

Secondly, it emphasizes the swelling of my eyes after application when I have a long night up due to overnight flights. Thus I cant use this under my eye makeup because it is too oily. My makeup will just glide off., nor can i use this when heading without a makeup because like i said it emphasizes on my dark eye circles and swelling eyes.

Thirdly, I hate the jar concept. Its unhygienic and everytime I bring it outstation... when i open the jar there are products all over the cap. and i think its wastage ...and this product is cheap NOT!

I will only use this during bed time, and will have to find another alternative for day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Missmolina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great for moisturizing, Ideal if you don't have a lot of wrinkles but concerned about dryness. Works excellent for locking in moisture prior to concealer. creamy, light weight, a good investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by charchar5

A really great moisturizing eye cream. Starts off thick but as you work it around your eye it slowly melts nicely into the skin. A little bit goes a long way. Slightly brightens around eyes. I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Well what can I can say .Yes it's very thick and feels good going on,But really that's it.No anti aging benefits(although it doesn't claim to be anti aging),its a hydrator pure and simple,although I will admit it DOES hydrate. If all you're after is moisture this is worth a shot.This will do nothing for dark circles or puffiiness, but in my experience eye creams don't.This isn't cheap ,but my jar is really large for an eye cream, this will last me ages, easily a year even using nightly.The tiny amount of antioxidants this contains is useless, thanks to the jar packaging I HATE jars.I would only use this at night for 2 reasons.First , no sunscreen and second it's too greasy for daytime although it does eventually absorb.There's a lot better.A good moisturiser with antioxidants etc, packed so ingredients remain stable is better than this for eyes. Eye creams are a waste . Believe me I'm 56 and I wish this had dawned on me years ago.Girls save your money,you don't need an eye cream,a face cream does the job.I love my face creams with antioxidants , two in one, less money , more results.But as far as eye creams go , I would say in terms of hydration only this is one of the better ones.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a lot of hype, and based on the name or whatnot it's appealing to buy, plain and simple. It is moisturizing, a tad greasy, definitely an eye cream for bedtime. I wasn't able to wear this during the day under makeup. My skin is dry/ acne prone/ oilier in summer. If you want it just because and don't mind spending the money, I don't think it's a bad product, but like most department store skin care items, not justified by the price based on the performance and quality.