Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 1/10/2015 9:29:00 AM

This is the only eye cream I have ever used that did not give me milia, or make my mascara run, or make my eyes flaky dry. It feels creamy. I will be repurchasing soon.

on 1/3/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't care what Paula Begoun says, I DO need an eye cream. My eyes are quite dry, while the rest of my skin is normal/ combo but can be prone to breakouts. This eye cream is thick and creamy, but not greasy or oily. There is zero fragrance as far as I can tell (Shiseido's Benefiance eye cream fragrance drove me crazy). A little goes a long way, and it takes awhile to sink in, but once it does, my eye area is glowing and prepped for concealer (yay! No more cakey makeup under my eyes). I love to use this at night as well. It's truly awesome stuff that delivers a lot more moisture for me than Clinique's All About Eyes Rich.

on 12/4/2014 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Nice eye cream! Just wish it came in a tube rather then a jar for hygenic purposes. Adds good moisture under the eyes especially during these cold dry months!

on 11/24/2014 4:30:00 PM

Even though I have combination skin. I also suffer with very sensitive skin & eyes. I have never been able to use an eye cream because they have always made my eyes itch, run, blotchy, puffy and give me the red eye liner look. This is the FIRST cream I have ever been able to use and continue to use. I can use this all around my eyes and have no reaction what so ever.

The cream is very thick, you need a tiny amount on and only need to dab onto the skin under the eye and on the eye lid near the brow. It takes a few minutes for my skin to absorb it because I have oily skin. Once it has, it gives me that smooth appearance and I wear it as a primer under my concealer. I have noticed my eyes don't look as tired, or as baggy, lines are more finer. As far as I know, it's not an anti ageing cream, but I didn't expect that. My skin even though oily looks dry under the eye and with concealer on top it didn't look nice, now it does. I personally would recommend this product for anyone with sensitive eyes.

The down side of the product is, it has a life span of 6 month but after searching I managed to find the smallest pot. I use this morning and before I go to bed. I will definitely buy this once it runs out. Even got my Mum one for her Christmas present as she suffers with sensitive eyes. Very happy with a product for eyes for once.

Oh and people have commented on saying I don't look as tired as I used to in the eye department! how rude ha, polite way of saying old,baggy eyes ha.

on 11/18/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this eye cream! My eyes are very sensitive but this cream doesn't bother me at all. I have fine little lines but the moisture I get from this plumps them up nicely. Is this anti-aging? Not really. It's just a nice thick moisturizer for your eye area. I could use just Cerave cream in place of this but I find this works better. It wears well under makeup, too. I wish it didn't come in a jar but it's so thick that a tube wouldn't work. But that's my only complaint.

on 11/18/2014 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is great. A small jar will last forever because you only need a small amount on each eye. Smooth, creamy, feels great.

on 11/16/2014 4:53:00 PM

The eye cream does not improve your fine-lines, but it moist your under eye areas a lot. This product slowly absorbs and improves your eyes area rather than giving a vivd effect. Overall, i like this eyecream a lot. I prefer something improve me slowly cuz it contains less chemical ingredients. Faster effect will have a lot of chemical ingredients inside tho.

on 11/15/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this product.
You can put it on right on your eyelids because it doesn't migrate.
Actually the only thing that helps with dryness around the eyes.
It is actually a major necessity all year round.
I recommend it to all my friends and family.
The finish is also not greasy, you just have to let it seep in a bit.
Overall, one of my fav products at Kiehl's!

on 11/11/2014 5:15:00 PM

I absolutely love this product for day time use. This goes underneath my concealer and my under eye looks and feels hydrated. It really makes the application of my concealer so much better. I prefer to use something more hydrating and rich for night time.

on 10/20/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Finally, I found something to replace Creme de la Mer! It actually moisturized my under eye better and the lines are more faint--which was pretty shocking to me. My husband recommended it after I ran out of my La Mer and I have been a convert ever since. It's true that it can take a bit for the cream to sink in, but when it does my skin feels and looks thicker. If you're afraid to commit to something that might not work for you, get the samples at the store and see for yourself.