Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 2/3/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In love with this little pot of magic! Although my face is extremely oily, my eye area on the other hand is very dry and not many eye creams hydrate well enough. This cream is rich and lovely, absorbs well and keeps the eye area hydrated throughout the day. Not a fan of a jar as I don't like dipping fingers in my creams but this one is too tick to be in a pump. Overall, a good product and works better than many more expensive creams I have tried

on 1/29/2015 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Works well at hydrating my very dry undereye skin, which I've been dealing with since starting up retinoids again (in the winter, after several months off for medical reasons -- FYI, your skin will NOT just pick back up where it left off after a long break! Be careful!). I had been having angry, red, peeling skin around my eyes that would not calm down or heal, despite the rest of my face adjusting. This seems to have gotten me over that, so that's great as far as I'm concerned, and it didn't sting or burn, either. Also, here's a tip from a helpful salesperson at the Kiehl's store. He said that to apply it: take a small dab with one ring finger and then rub it together with the other ring finger -- this thins the product into a more milky texture, making it easier to apply without tugging on the skin. It definitely changes the texture of the product, and also helps you use less to cover the area since it spreads more easily in the thinner state.

on 1/28/2015 12:49:00 AM

My favorite eye cream! It's really rich and leaves my undereye skin nice and moist. Smoothes out any fine lines. Not sure if the green tint of the product does anything but I find I don't really need concealer! I wake up excited to put this stuff on me. You've got to try this!

on 1/14/2015 8:30:00 AM

I have the most sensitive skin around my eyes, and on my neck - this is literally the ONLY product I can use (besides for my prescription steroid) on my eyes. Every other product causes me to have scaly, red, itchy, peeling eczema on both my upper and lower lids. I buy the larger size and makes sure to never run out. I have tried hundreds of eye creams, and seen many dermatologist on this issue. If Kiehls ever stops making this product I will be devastated. My only gripe is the packaging - I would prefer if this came in a tube for sanitary reasons, I don't like the idea of sticking my fingers in the cream daily, and when it gets to the bottom I find myself scraping the inside of the jar. Other then that 5 stars.

on 1/12/2015 1:14:00 AM

I think this is a good basic and fuss free-eye cream for those who prefer a richer texture. It smooths out my under-eye area because it is thick and hydrating and thus leaves me looking less tired and crinkled - I realise that this effect is purely due to my skin being well-moisturised because this does not have any active anti-aging ingredients, but for now, that's all I need.
I have quite sensitive eyes and this does not give me any sort of irritation, plus you only need a tiny amount. I just got my second pot for Christmas and am happy to be using it again.

on 1/10/2015 9:29:00 AM

This is the only eye cream I have ever used that did not give me milia, or make my mascara run, or make my eyes flaky dry. It feels creamy. I will be repurchasing soon.

on 1/3/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't care what Paula Begoun says, I DO need an eye cream. My eyes are quite dry, while the rest of my skin is normal/ combo but can be prone to breakouts. This eye cream is thick and creamy, but not greasy or oily. There is zero fragrance as far as I can tell (Shiseido's Benefiance eye cream fragrance drove me crazy). A little goes a long way, and it takes awhile to sink in, but once it does, my eye area is glowing and prepped for concealer (yay! No more cakey makeup under my eyes). I love to use this at night as well. It's truly awesome stuff that delivers a lot more moisture for me than Clinique's All About Eyes Rich.

on 12/4/2014 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Nice eye cream! Just wish it came in a tube rather then a jar for hygenic purposes. Adds good moisture under the eyes especially during these cold dry months!

on 11/24/2014 4:30:00 PM

Even though I have combination skin. I also suffer with very sensitive skin & eyes. I have never been able to use an eye cream because they have always made my eyes itch, run, blotchy, puffy and give me the red eye liner look. This is the FIRST cream I have ever been able to use and continue to use. I can use this all around my eyes and have no reaction what so ever.

The cream is very thick, you need a tiny amount on and only need to dab onto the skin under the eye and on the eye lid near the brow. It takes a few minutes for my skin to absorb it because I have oily skin. Once it has, it gives me that smooth appearance and I wear it as a primer under my concealer. I have noticed my eyes don't look as tired, or as baggy, lines are more finer. As far as I know, it's not an anti ageing cream, but I didn't expect that. My skin even though oily looks dry under the eye and with concealer on top it didn't look nice, now it does. I personally would recommend this product for anyone with sensitive eyes.

The down side of the product is, it has a life span of 6 month but after searching I managed to find the smallest pot. I use this morning and before I go to bed. I will definitely buy this once it runs out. Even got my Mum one for her Christmas present as she suffers with sensitive eyes. Very happy with a product for eyes for once.

Oh and people have commented on saying I don't look as tired as I used to in the eye department! how rude ha, polite way of saying old,baggy eyes ha.

on 11/18/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this eye cream! My eyes are very sensitive but this cream doesn't bother me at all. I have fine little lines but the moisture I get from this plumps them up nicely. Is this anti-aging? Not really. It's just a nice thick moisturizer for your eye area. I could use just Cerave cream in place of this but I find this works better. It wears well under makeup, too. I wish it didn't come in a jar but it's so thick that a tube wouldn't work. But that's my only complaint.