Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

Pros: good to above average coverage, super affordable, nice packaging, would last probably forever :0
Cons: limited color/shades
Glad I bought this from a recommendation from a friend (who is selling the stuff, lol). She have been saying that the coverage is good to excellent. I would say that the coverage is only good/average and above average if I'm using a primer (for reference I'm using Benefit's Stay Don't Stray). This would have gotten a 5-star if, the coverage is indeed excellent and if the concealer helped in lightening my genetically dark circles. If used on it's own, the concealer doesn't last long and there is minimal creasing. I like that it is yellow based because I've read somewhere that one needs to use a yellow-based concealer if you plan on neutralizing dark circles. The problem is, my dark circles are so bad, a concealer alone won't hide it. So that's where the primer comes into place, because not only does it make sure that the concealer stays, it also helps to neutralize my dark circles. Another point to consider, and I always emphasize this, is that Manila is very hot and humid. And since I think I sweat more than the average woman, the coverage of any makeup is more challenging for me that 's why I couldn't necessarily remove a point for that. In addition, there are only 2 shades available, I got this in Beige 2 (the darker option). For reference, my skin is considered fairer compared to most Filipinas so that gives you an idea of how light the other option is. Lastly, since you only need a small amount (anything more than a small dot would be too much even for someone with dark circles like mine), the product which is in a squeeze tube would last a long time, making awesome value for money.

I'm a new fan of MK and this is the BEST product I have ever used!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer. If you want something to be hidden, use this! This covers very well. I have some acne scarring and this offers perfect coverage for them. My friend had a nasty bruise on her, and was looking for a concealer to cover it up. I whipped it out of my purse and gave it to her. After she applied it, it was gone. She was like, Where did you get this stuff? I'm telling you, this is good coverage and it doesn't clog pores either. I haven't had a breakout from using this.

I have combo skin under my eyes, I use a daily eye cream and this has help with the fine line or settling...this concealer is the only one that doesn't crease and has good coverage under the eyes. I use a salmon color to cover the discoloration under my eyes. I have tried many expensive brands to no avail I go back to this one..go figure cause I don't really like any thing else from this brand.

This is my updated review: since i dont really use this before when first purchased because i got the wrong shade, i got the ivory shade which is too white for me, i found a good use to this one! Try using it as an eyeshadow base, it works very great for that! Spread a small amount on your eyelids and blend with your fingers. It will definitely brighten your eyeshadows even the most unpigmented eyeshadows will pop up when using this as a base!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have used the yellow one, it works great for dark circles... It can be a little dry, and you have to spread it quickly, but it has good sataying power. I like the package a lot because I think it's very higienic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this concealer for years and absolutely love it! Provides very good coverage. I use this to cover up my dark circles and blemishes. I use the shade Ivory 1 for my fair skin, one shade lighter than my MK Foundation in Ivory 2. Helps make my skin look flawless, my HG concealer!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff! I never thought I'd like MK products but I'm sold! Goes on well and last all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

When i first felt the concelear i thought it was a bit thick and wasnt going to look good on my skin but i actually like it alot! I have been so frustrated with past concealers that didnt cover at all and this is the first that ive found that does. I work and go to college full-time so dark circles come along with that and this concealer covers them perfectly and best of all DOES NOT fade.

Maybe i just got the wrong shade but, this product is way too yellow. It wont blend in with my skin. Not only the color but, the texture looks cakey. still looking for my hg concealer.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products