July 29, 2014 | 1753 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - Full Coverage Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by NattyNat82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer. If you want something to be hidden, use this! This covers very well. I have some acne scarring and this offers perfect coverage for them. My friend had a nasty bruise on her, and was looking for a concealer to cover it up. I whipped it out of my purse and gave it to her. After she applied it, it was gone. She was like, Where did you get this stuff? I'm telling you, this is good coverage and it doesn't clog pores either. I haven't had a breakout from using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by vblanc

I have combo skin under my eyes, I use a daily eye cream and this has help with the fine line or settling...this concealer is the only one that doesn't crease and has good coverage under the eyes. I use a salmon color to cover the discoloration under my eyes. I have tried many expensive brands to no avail I go back to this one..go figure cause I don't really like any thing else from this brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by elleglam

This is my updated review: since i dont really use this before when first purchased because i got the wrong shade, i got the ivory shade which is too white for me, i found a good use to this one! Try using it as an eyeshadow base, it works very great for that! Spread a small amount on your eyelids and blend with your fingers. It will definitely brighten your eyeshadows even the most unpigmented eyeshadows will pop up when using this as a base!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used the yellow one, it works great for dark circles... It can be a little dry, and you have to spread it quickly, but it has good sataying power. I like the package a lot because I think it's very higienic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this concealer for years and absolutely love it! Provides very good coverage. I use this to cover up my dark circles and blemishes. I use the shade Ivory 1 for my fair skin, one shade lighter than my MK Foundation in Ivory 2. Helps make my skin look flawless, my HG concealer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I never thought I'd like MK products but I'm sold! Goes on well and last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by StephanieMarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When i first felt the concelear i thought it was a bit thick and wasnt going to look good on my skin but i actually like it alot! I have been so frustrated with past concealers that didnt cover at all and this is the first that ive found that does. I work and go to college full-time so dark circles come along with that and this concealer covers them perfectly and best of all DOES NOT fade.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by redvermeer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybe i just got the wrong shade but, this product is way too yellow. It wont blend in with my skin. Not only the color but, the texture looks cakey. still looking for my hg concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So i bought this product from my Mary Kay consultant because It was Oprah's favorite recommended consealer or so, and I needed more than just my foundation to cover up all my acne spots anyways, so I gave it a try. First, I tried it on top of my foundation because that was how I was instructed to use it, but the color is too light and if i try to blend it in with my skin tone, the coverage dissappears! So I used it under my foundation and it makes my skin so flakey it's embarassing!!! The coverage doesn't last either. Even after an hour or two, I can already see my spots reappearing, it's horrible. The only good thing is it didn't seem to break me out.

Cons: Doesnt Last long
Makes skin dry and flakey
Color doesnt match well or blend well
Will NOT repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Selina0617

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I have been addicted to Mac Cover Select out of the squeeze tube, and it have proved to get rancid fairly quickly and chunk up like a paste. I used mac with the mac concealer brush and it was going on like paste- very disappointing. It was stickig to my pores and making them look HUGE.

Anyway, I came across this product on here, and after reading my reviews, I called my facialist who happens to be a Mary Kay rep, and she had samples in every color. I went and I ended up being a Beige 1.

This product goes on so smooth, and doesn't come off when I put on my foundation, and if I skip foundation, it doesnt stick to my mineral powder. If I skip both, you can't even see it! My pimples look not even there, and I get scabby pimples because I squeeze and dry them out. This product works Amazingly, strong coverage, blends well, stay forever, doesn't cake, melt, or stick to makeup. I reccommend this to anyone in the market for a better concealer, because your face only looks beautiful if you start with a great concealer! I also happen to love the tube, I put a little amount on my hand, and use my fingertips. Any left over, I suck back into the tube. There is no applicator or germs to get into, or bacteria to grow, like a tub of concealer.

Good Luck!