August 2, 2014 | 942 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by adobeprincess

This is a really good moisturizer. Like the shave cream it gets stuck in the pump and it is hard to get you. You can also purchase tubes and it is easier to get the product out. I think it is the honey that makes this product so great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 6:37:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Less than $10 for a large pump, no itchy skin or cloying smell and %100 biodegradeable...works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great, moisturizes wonderfully, and is pretty damn cheap. What else can you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2006 9:47:00 AM More reviews by illyria7176

I found this at my local Kroger, I had heard good things about the Kiss My Face brand and decided to give it a try. To me, the scent is VERY strong, I think at times this won't be a good thing. But it moisturizes very well and keeps my skin soft, and most of the strong scent fades away with time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by manslayerliz

I'm a big fan of this lotion. I used to work in an office where I needed to maintain an impeccable, professional appearance. This pearly lotion makes your hands look beautiful, the scent is sweet but subtle, and best of all, it's very quickly absorbed so you have soft hands but you don't have to walk around with greasy hands. I rubbed a dab of this on every day before I walked into the office and it kept my hands in great shape.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 9:05:00 AM More reviews by robotica77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried the tester at WholeFoods the other day and it didn't smell like honey. It also was just your average so-so moisturizer. Will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2006 10:57:00 AM More reviews by lilymidnite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the scent of this moisturizer when I put it on and for several hours afterward. Then, after about 6 hours, the scent transformed itself into a nasty one. I had to go shower it off. I don't think it's the lotion itself, just it's interaction with my chemistry. Make work for others.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by memyself

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love how this lotion feels on my skin. It is very thick, and always leaves my skin feeling soft and soothed. I love to use it especially on my hands and feet. My husband doesn't care for the smell, but I like it, since I tend to like most sweet food smells. (It smells like honey comb to me.) I only gave it 4 lipsticks since I like the scent, but don't love it so much that I would sit there smelling it. I know KMF has other scents of lotion, but I don't think any of them are as thick as this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by yasmin_sheridan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer; it's a lifesaver especially during those cold winters when my skin gets really dry. I know this is marketed more as a body moisturizer, but I actually find it works really well on my face. My entire family has been using this for a few years now. This, along with Olay's Creme for sensitive skin are the best moisturizers I've ever tried. I'm surprised at the low rating this moisturizer has been awarded. It does have a slightly waxy texture, but if you make sure not to apply too much, it melts quickly into your skin and leaves it hydrated and smooth. I even noticed that it evened out my skintone a bit with continued use. My skin can also be a little sensitive, and waxing is usually murder on my skin, but this calms down all the stinging, redness, and rough patches in a just a few minutes. My sister has combination skin (really oily t-zone and dry cheeks), and she uses a little of this to get rid of the rough patches left behind as a result of all the cleansers she uses. This is definately a great buy and the price is perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this lotion is OK> I'm not used to lotions without paraben, so the fact that you really need to rub this in, takes some getting used to. This smells purely of honey to me. The scent is light, I just don't get any floral from it, only honey. The formula is moisturizing but I'm not sure if it's enough for "very dry, chapped skin" as the package indicates. For very dry skin I'd stick with eucerin or nivea creme. I wouldn't buy this particular scent again but I do plan on trying another one of the kiss my face lotions. the smell is just too sweet for me, I can smell it all day to the point of distraction!