September 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by emma9009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a review for 45,000 I.U.
So I bought this about 2 months ago for reducing the appearance of my acne scars. I began with applying it all over the face and it made me breakout in my T-zone. When I started to apply it "just" on my cheeks, I didn't breakout. So I guess it would just work on my cheeks.
This product is thick in consistency, and the packaging is so that you have to remove it from the bottle through a small hole, which maybe hard when your product is finishing.
This may feel a bit too heavy and thick on your face, but it should be used before going to bed to avoid that weird greasy feeling on your face.
It has reduced the appearance of my acne scars. Especially when I see myself in the morning, I barely see any scars on my cheeks. But as the day goes on, they start to appear. This is working slowly, and I'm quite pleased with this product. I would strongly suggest this to people with dry skin who are looking a good moisturizer at night. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Extremly nice as a pre-wash oiling for my hair.

I give my hair a very light oiling with this the night before I wash, and it turns my poor color treated/bleach fried hair into pure silk. I have so far tried moroccan oil (uh....should be named moroccan SILICONE!), coconut oil, shea butter, amla oil, olive oil and this for oiling my hair. This is the winner so far, with olive oil as the runner up.

Just a tiny bit goes a long way, and it is easily washed out. Love this oil a lot!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by MamaRobs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Review for 5,000 I.U.
This is a really great oil. I started using it on my son's eczema because I didn't want to use steroid cream for too long and he really needed something every day to keep it from itching. This works like a charm. It helps keep his skin from itching and really helps clear up the redness he has.
I also use it on my face periodically and every time I do I am impressed with it. It helps promote healing, makes skin soft and supple. I'll keep this around for a long time.
I am now interested to try the 32,000!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by OCbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the 5,000 I.U.
This is a versatile moisturizer that will get you through many skin challenges. Surprisingly lightweight and fast penetrating, it its actually a blend of seven organic oils (sunflower, safflower, rice bran, apricot, peach kernel, avocado, and wheat germ oils)- even though the label states its just five oils! It also contains emollient lecithin and a whopping 5,000 IU of vitamin E.

My experience with this oil has been absolutely wonderful. It faded my acne scars left my skin noticeably soft and smooth- it even perfected my texture after the first try leaving it on over night. I dont recommend this for a day moisturizer because your skin will look oily, But its great for a bed time moisturizer. For those who know anything about skin you will know that this doesnt clog pores or cause acne. Highly recommend this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by alice_alice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My review is for the 45000 IU version. First off it's very thick and gooey and hard to spread.That being said I actually really like it. It takes some experimenting how exactly to apply this but once you do it's very effective. It has many uses. I personaly use it as a night treatment and I don't apply any moisturiser on top of it. Skin is radiant in the morning and I feel like it's evening out my skin tone too. It can be added to other products. I personally mix it with olive oil and use as a hair mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mago6ka

I've been using Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil 5,000 I.U. Pure Beauty Oil for few months now and i absolutely love it, especially the smell! I don't use it as much on my face, because pretty much everything breaks me out and i don't want to take risk. But i love putting it all over my body right after the shower. It absorbs nicely and keeps my skin glowing and moisturized. To get rid off dry skin on my elbows i mix it with aquafor ointment (just tiny bit) and it's been working great. I buy all my beauty products (creams,shampoos,conditioners) at iherb.com. They have really good prices, even with shipping cost i save money compare to drug stores or whole foods. You can get $5 off your first purchase by using code: FIN864 (doesn't expire). All my friends and family already used it, too bad you can't use it more than once :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Bluewaters

Be careful if you have acne prone skin...it's possible that this plus a gentle scrub made me break out terribly...at first, my skin glowed, though! So I used more, and now have little bumps all over my face. It's possible that using it less would be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by dancedance_003

I think I'm in love. I purchased the 5,000 I.U. and the 32,000 I.U. I use the 32,000 I.U. first, massaging it in on my acne scars and the 5,000 I.U. all over my face. At first, I thought that my face was breaking out from the oil, and it turns out that I used too much of the 32,000 I.U. My skin is virtually FLAWLESS, I'm not even kidding. There's not one pimple on my skin. It's smooth, hydrated, and I swear it's glowing. I have been using it for a month and my acne scars are 97% gone. I even told my mom to try it because she burned her arm on the stove, and it left a horrible scar. She's been using it for 2 weeks and it's gradually healing. Highly recommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by littlefreco9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product plumps my face up alright! My whole face was red and I started developing hives. Turns out, I AM allergic to Tocopheryl Acetate(the synthetic form of Vitamin E) Anywho, I tried a 5,000 I.U. vitamin E oil about a year ago and it was horrible. I did not know I could possibly get an allergic reaction on my face until it happened - and it was BAD! My eyes were swollen, my face was red and really grotesque. Well, at the time I was trying several new things (I know really bad, I shoud never do that) so I could not tell what it was that I was allergic to.
Recently, I bought the Jason Natural Cosmetics Vitamin E oil I.U. 32,000 thinking maybe it was a new mask that had previously caused a reaction. Nope, that was all the tocopheryl acetate.
My word of advice, if you do buy this, try it out in one little section just to see if you're allergic to it.

Ironically enough, the synthetic Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) was made to avoid irritation because natural Vitamin E had caused reactions with people. - Won't be using any vitamin e oil from now on! =[

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 7:13:00 AM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is like a miracle in a bottle. I purchased the 5000 IU and the 32000 IU. I use the 5000 in the morning under my moisturizer and the 32000 at night over my serum/moisturizer, because it's very thick.
After I turned 35 (I am 37) my perfect, flawless skin started breaking out. I went to my derm (with no help) and my OB/GYN (who told me it was harmonal due to my age. And for a few yrs I was struggling with scars (once I started breaking out I found out I was a face picker).
I tried everything, spent a ton of money and nothing helped reduce the breakouts or the scarring. I was in a heal food store and the owner told me to try this line. I only got the Vit. E oils. And I was so amazed with the results.
Within a few days my skin started to cleear up. If the night before I felt a zit come on, the next morning it was almost gone. I am also seeing a huge difference in the scarring. It's only been 2 weeks. I can't wait to see the results after a few months. It has also helped me stop picking. I was so happy with the results I stopped myself from touching my face. Please try this. It's also great on any cuts and dry skin.
AMAZING little Miracle.