October 30, 2014 | 1436 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lemon Aid

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Works like a charm. It is a color corrector, not a concealer, so those who are experiencing creasing or overbrightness are using waaay too much. I smudge just a little bit on the tip of my finger, blend it from lash line to brow bone, and set with a powder. I'd absolutely buy again if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:02:00 AM More reviews by crimsonidol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I noticed my eyelids are kind of dark (reddish) after I bought this Quo light purple eyeliner that was not noticeable at all because it was a similar color to my eyelids. That's when I learned about this product. It is GREAT!
People who say it creases or is too bright don't use it properly. How I use Lemon Aid is that I put enough of it on my eyelids to make the redness go away, and then I gently dab a pad of powder on top of Lemon Aid, to make the color neutral and to make it stay and not crease.
I'd totally buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by itsrachellolz

Although it's a part of my daily makeup routine, this product doesn't really blow my mind. It's sort of there, and I use, and I'll use it until it's gone and that'll be that. It's really, really white in appearance, so unless you do layer some eyeshadow over it, it looks strange. I was hoping it would look okay alone, but it's really pale; like in the example picture, it's great alone for a complexion that's pale and not so much if you're not. I'll probably be getting some concealer-like primer in the BeneFit line instead the next time I shop.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Lemon Aid was such a let down for me. It has a nice, creamy consistency that glides on the eyelid without tugging or pulling, but this thing creased on me like no other. I like the idea of this product, and it does say what it claims which is to color correct the eyelid but it creases! I tried applying it over my Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer but it still creased on me. I have oily lids so maybe that's why it did not work for me. Oh well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by emmaamarie

I really love this product. I bought a small version of it at ulta and I ended up really liking it. it makes my eyes pop and I put it down the center of my nose as well. sometimes I put it in the corners of my eyes to make them look bigger.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this because not only does it take away redness, it spreads like buttaa! I have issues with redness especially around my nose and so I always have one of these on hand .. That's what makes this product so versatile. It's not only made for one thing. Only complaint is,, I wished it were a bit larger so that I wouldn't run out as fast.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by cricricri11

Very pretty, as anything Benefit, but terrible product. Cakey the moment i wore it. Tried it anyway (since i just spent some good money) for a few days and it got worst. There is no way one will be able to use this on their eyelids or bags if one has a slightly dry skin.
So disappointed

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by duaam1

I returned this after a few months when I noticed I never use it.

It creases like no buddy's business. It's greasy. I never even bothered using it as primer as it is too thick. I used it as brighteners a few times which worked better, but like I said, greasy and creases. Not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Adversely

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

"Wear alone or under makeup." is semi-false advertising, in my opinion. This product is good if you want a colour corrector for your lids and NOTHING more. You can't put anything over top of this "primer"; it creases like you would not believe so forget about adding eyeshadow or even simply wearing eyeliner. It is an "okay" product to use on your dark under-eye circles but I prefer using Boi-ing.

I tried several different "techniques" when using this product, I really wanted to like it. I tried putting more product, my eyeshadow creased, I tried putting less product, my eyeshadow creased, I tried simply wearing eyeliner, it didn't stay...You get the idea.

I was bamboozled in to buying this after reading rave reviews on Benefit's website. Serves me right for not doing more research. I'm out 30 bucks and now have a useless eyelid primer in my makeup cabinet. On the "plus" side, the packaging is good and I like the mirror but that isn't enough for me to like this product...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I received this product in a sample amount with my Confessions of a Concealaholic kit by Benefit. I usually love Benefit products, but this one just didn't do it for me. First of all, the way its packaged in the kit makes it dry out very easily. In a few months after I purchased it, the Lemon Aid was completely dried out to the point where it was almost unusable. When i was able to use it, it did brighten up my eyes a little bit, but didn't really seem to do much overall. I'm sure there are much better products out there for the price. I don't have problems with under eye darkness or discoloration like some people, so it may be more effective for others.