BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 6/4/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I tried this, and yes it does colour correct. However, it gets cakey and settles into fine lines. I definitely do not recommend this product specially for those with dry skins. It will accentuate dryness and any lines you may have. I'm glad I tried it in store otherwise I would've wasted my money. I will not be purchasing this in the future as it's not worth the price tag.

on 6/4/2013 9:33:00 AM

When I first picked up this product I was hesitant because of the reviews but I went for it anyway.

I am a very pale ginger with lots of freckles and my skin is very sensitive. Just a little cheek pinch with give me red spots of my face for hours so when I wake up and give my face a wash my eye area is often very dark and purpley red from tiredness and rubbing.

I use this product mostly just on the space above the crease on my eyelid and below my eyebrows. Because I'm pale, the yellow blends in nicely with my skin tone. I actually like that it covers up my freckles on my eyelid area because when they are dark it can make my eyeshadow looks spotty or improperly blended!

I also blend it in a little on the area of my face beside my eyes which helps cover some of the blue and purple veins that show though the skin (I'm so pale I'm see-through!)

When I use it on my actual lid I do it very very lightly. With a heavy hand the area around my eyes can look flat and mask like! I don't use it on my under eye because I find it dries that spot out.

To be honest, though I use this product daily, over time the texture of the product is becoming a bit drier which I don't like. I almost wish it came in a smaller size so that I could use it up faster.

Overall as it stands now I would repurchase. Haven't found anything better that gives me a fresh and awake look in the morning!

on 6/3/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I got a mini size of it from Ulta and I recently bought the full size at Sephora! It is the perfect correcter and primer for your eyes. I have problems with veins above my eyes because I am a snowball, so I got this to try and cover my veins. It perfectly covers them and makes your eyes look so natural! It is also a great primer! It holds eyeshadows on your eyes for hours and helps the colors appear brightly. The packaging (like most BeneFit products) is adorable! My one problem is that the packaging is black, so it can get dirty easily and that the tin is just a bit hard to open. Overall, this product is amazing! If you want to buy a high-end primer/color correcter, I recommend this. You can buy it at Sephora for $20

on 5/25/2013 4:24:00 PM

I love this product! It is a pale yellow color like a corrector, i put it on my eyelids in the morning and when i get home again its still right where i put it. Most days i don't wear eye shadow just liner and the corrected, it is such a pale color that if you put a very small layer on, it suits as an eyeshadow. It makes your eyes look larger as it is pale and therefore your lashes darker! I love this, the packaging is gorgeous too!

on 4/21/2013 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Works like a charm. It is a color corrector, not a concealer, so those who are experiencing creasing or overbrightness are using waaay too much. I smudge just a little bit on the tip of my finger, blend it from lash line to brow bone, and set with a powder. I'd absolutely buy again if I ever run out.

on 4/18/2013 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I noticed my eyelids are kind of dark (reddish) after I bought this Quo light purple eyeliner that was not noticeable at all because it was a similar color to my eyelids. That's when I learned about this product. It is GREAT!
People who say it creases or is too bright don't use it properly. How I use Lemon Aid is that I put enough of it on my eyelids to make the redness go away, and then I gently dab a pad of powder on top of Lemon Aid, to make the color neutral and to make it stay and not crease.
I'd totally buy this again.

Although it's a part of my daily makeup routine, this product doesn't really blow my mind. It's sort of there, and I use, and I'll use it until it's gone and that'll be that. It's really, really white in appearance, so unless you do layer some eyeshadow over it, it looks strange. I was hoping it would look okay alone, but it's really pale; like in the example picture, it's great alone for a complexion that's pale and not so much if you're not. I'll probably be getting some concealer-like primer in the BeneFit line instead the next time I shop.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Lemon Aid was such a let down for me. It has a nice, creamy consistency that glides on the eyelid without tugging or pulling, but this thing creased on me like no other. I like the idea of this product, and it does say what it claims which is to color correct the eyelid but it creases! I tried applying it over my Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer but it still creased on me. I have oily lids so maybe that's why it did not work for me. Oh well!

on 3/14/2013 6:54:00 PM

I really love this product. I bought a small version of it at ulta and I ended up really liking it. it makes my eyes pop and I put it down the center of my nose as well. sometimes I put it in the corners of my eyes to make them look bigger.

on 3/14/2013 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this because not only does it take away redness, it spreads like buttaa! I have issues with redness especially around my nose and so I always have one of these on hand .. That's what makes this product so versatile. It's not only made for one thing. Only complaint is,, I wished it were a bit larger so that I wouldn't run out as fast.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products