BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say that I love my eyebrows when I have this on, although they look very going outie I do like them to look full. If you like to look more natural in the day time I don't recommend this for you especially in the medium colour. This product will work better for when your going on a fancy meal or just a general night out. I do love this product though !

on 6/18/2013 1:39:00 PM

I really like this product, but I dont know if i would buy it again. I can't use the wax and the powder together because my brows look too overdone. The powder is very good, but i could easily find a regular eyeshadow to use instead. Overall i like it, but i dont think the price point is worth it. Also, the brushes and tweezers are pretty much uesless. The undertones of the powder/wax are red.

on 6/18/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product. I use it in shade medium and I am dark haired but quite fair skinned so this works well. It is perfect for creating a brow shape or just filling in and darkening. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge, although don't rub it, especially not straight after you've put it on. I find the cream/wax part is easily rubbed off, and the powder just sets it in which is actually useful because it means if you smudge it or make a mistake just the tip of your finger will wipe it away, good for when you're trying to do your brows whilst still half asleep first thing in the morning!
The little brushes that come with it are good, although I have invested in some larger brushes, the benefit hard-angled brush in normal size, not teeny-tiny like in the kit, and the Topshop angled eyes brush which works perfectly for the powder part of the brow-zings.
The product is easy to use, and the packaging is functional and cute. I really recommend this and it is worth spending the money on. It lasts ages, I have had one for almost 6 months of daily use and have only just hit pan. I find this to look much nicer than a pencil and easier to use than just powder. Highly recommend this product!

I really enjoy using this for my brows. It is so easy to use. Most importantly, it fills in my eyebrows and gives me a more polished look; without looking overly drawn on. It is gives me a natural, but polished look because the eyebrows stay in place with the right amount of color!

Also, it has great staying power. To date, it has lasted all day; until I remove my makeup.

I love this! I never really used to take care of my eyebrows much, until I plucked them a little too much...I bought this to try and fill in the gaps, and I still use it today even though theyve grown back! the wax is great for shaping, although it looks more natural if you have fuller eyebrows. The only reason it lost one lippy was because the powder is far too red. It's good for filling in the insides of your brows but if you get it on your skin it looks unnatural. I'd buy this again, but I do think there's cheaper optioins out there.

Had this for 3 years and haven't hot pan yet and I fill my brows in every day! Love this product! Stays on all day and packaging is sturdy and easy to keep clean! Suitable for everyone!

on 5/14/2013 11:48:00 PM

its good for brow and nose contouring, very natural and fine powder, there is a wax too but i seldom use it

Love it! This is by far the best way I've found to define and lengthen my rather sparse and skinny eyebrows. The gel holds the brows in place really well, while the powder fills in really nicely, looking very natural. The teeny tiny brushes are a little fiddly though.

on 4/23/2013 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The wax is just pigmented enough to look natural, as is the powder. The tweezers are absolutely terrible though, and I'm not a fan of the little brushes but you can always substitute them with your own brushes. The reason I wouldn't repurchase, although the product is good, is because I know there's much cheaper alternatives out there.

on 4/19/2013 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A must for every girl who wants to enhance their beauty without putting too much makeup. I just realized the brows really makes the difference. If I am in rush I just put powder and this Brow Zings,a little bit of lipstick and Im ready to go

Popular Brows Products