Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

BEST stuff ever! Recommended to me by a nurse after breast cancer radiation. She told me it was medicated and would really help my chest which was burned and cracking open. I could almost watch it heal!

That was 12 years ago, and since then I have used it for lips, cuticles, callouses, elbows, feet, whatever!

You will always want to keep this at your home and in your purse.

THis product is really good,

I use it for my lips every night, I wake up to very soft lips

the pros:

its lightweight, you don't even feel it
not scented

you can also use this for your face, its very lightweight

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Aquaphor is an occlusive barrier ointment. So, what's new, right? I'll tell you what - Aquaphor does an incredible job protecting my face from the drying effects of shower water. I'm a RAM user for anti-aging and because of this, my skin is very prone to dehydration. Shower water strips a lot of my oils and moisture away, leaving my face tight and prone to peeling. I used to try and stop this by applying a moisture mask and oils to my skin after waking up/before showing, but I still battled dryness. Adding Aquaphor to my morning routine stopped it completely! It works so well because this ointment does not rinse off in the shower. I use about a small pea-sized amount, just enough for a light, even layer. After showering, I gently remove the excess residue with a baby wipe (because this ointment is really difficult to wash out of towels and washcloths) and proceed with my normal skin care routine.
FYI: Aquaphor should not be used before any anti-aging serums or treatments because it's a barrier ointment - it helps protect skin and will protect your skin from treatments, too, so use it AFTER anti-aging products. It should be the Last Thing applied to your face. It's fine in the shower before my morning routine because I stick to simple moisturizers and sunscreen. If I were to use anti-aging serums then, I'd have to try and wash this stuff off with cleansers for the serum to fully penetrate as designed. continued >>

This stuff is AMAZING! I get really dry, irritated skin under my wedding rings and this is the only stuff that clears up the irritation in no time. It's amazing for dry skin, dry lips, anything. I even use it at night over my eye cream. Highly recommended for just about anything!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ill make this short and sweet because its only one way to describe this product DOWN RIGHT A.m.A.z.I.n.GšŸ’ž

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

This product is hands-down mind-blowing.

This outperforms just about anything out there. It is non-comodogenic, but also rather unpleasant to use, but it is well worth it.

Do you want this product? No. But do you need it? YES!

I have dryish skin, I use it on my hands, on brows, I mix it with serums for night use, I use it to heal cracks, wounds, eczema, basically you name it, it is good for it. I LOVE it.

I honestly recommend it with anyone with patchy or dry bit of skin anywhere.

I love this product! You only need a small amount and it rubs right into dry spots and other little problem areas. I don't know exactly why it works so well, but If I have a scrap or a little redness left over from a blemish, this stuff heals the area so much quicker than any other product I have used. I have not tried it on large areas of skin, so I cannot comment. It does a great job on the small stuff. I hope it works as well on my hands in the dry cold winter. It is not to expensive, I would recommend it. I have the lip ointment too and it works very well.

I've tried expensive balms of the By Terry brand and I've tried chapstick and all others in between.

I bought this in an airport in Miami because people on the boards raved about it as being the absolute best for chapped lips. I purchased the tube in 2009 and I still have it now with tons left and will most definitely purchase again.

This is one of those cheap and deceptively simple products that just gets the job done - whatever part of your body is chapped or sore - use this. I've got a stinking cold this week and have put some on my nose after rubbing it raw, chapped lips - it'll fix those no problem, hangnails, yup it does that too.

When I say you need this in your life... I actually mean that you need this in your life. I was not interested at all because it wasn't rose scented with lovely packaging, but not I've actually tried it, I won't bother wasting my money on anything else. Wonderful product, absolute staple!

I use this when I get sunburned and let me tell you it works! It healed my skin from the red irritating burns in under a day.

This is 41 percent petroleum jelly, which is an occlusive that blocks your skin from breathing. My father uses this product as he has psoriasis all over his entire body, but this is just a form of temporary relief. This product also contains mineral oil (all by-products of the oil industry) and do not provide skin with the nutrition and tender loving care it deserves. While in a pinch, I understand it may work, but long-term these products tend to ruin your skin, more than rejuvenate it.