September 22, 2014 | 935 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

This is amazing!!!!!! I can't believe I've been doing my makeup without it. I spray it on my face about 3 times. then I spray the end of my beauty blender and let sit for about 30 secs. I mix my foundation and bb cream then I rub it in with my beauty blender and it looks SO FLAWLESS. If you're having trouble acheieving that flawless airbrushed natural look, this will give it to you. so so so beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect myself to love this product as much as I do now. There are so many uses you can get from this product such as using it as a mixing medium (mix it with your eyeshadows and it will intensify the color and apply very smoothly) or spritzing it on your face before your makeup to prep your skin or after your makeup to lock in your makeup or using it to fix a broken eyeshadow by spritzing it directly onto the shadow and leaving it to dry. What more could you possibly want from a setting spray ?? DEFINITELY going to buy this again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jrmanor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this stuff. It's perfect to use for so many things. I use it before I apply my makeup as well as after, and it just makes your face look like you have the healthiest, glowiest skin. It smells so good and makes my skin so soft and even.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Sonjavidas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i absolutely love this product. I got it because it was kind of the cheapest thing in the mac store, so I thought "why not?". I didn't except myself to love it as much as I do. Whenever I know that I'm gonna have a log day at school or when it's extremely hot outside, I spray this on my face after I've applied my makeup and it lasts literally all day! This also saves my makeup when I have P.E, and it doesn't move AT ALL! I normally have dry skin when it's winter and normal skin around the summer time. Defiantly one of my best purchases at mac!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by mieka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I don't know (or care) if it extends the life of my makeup. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spritz it onto my brushes before I blend in cream products. It makes everything go on smoother and i look airbrushed when i'm done. I also use it on dry patches when i'm all done and it provides just enough moisture to eliminate the problem. An all around terrific product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm addicted to this product, recently purchased and do not regret! I'm not usually the one to use sprays on my face but I will for this product. Wakes my face up, freshens up my make up and it can see the difference with it on. It's awesome :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by HannahS12

I love this. Makes my skin feel great. Apply it before and after I apply make up

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very surprised at how much I liked this product. I had heard a lot of positive things about it on youtube so decided I'd give it a shot. It cost me about $25 or so but it's lasted me over a year and I still have plenty left (with daily use). It's great for so many things. I like to use it to take away the cakey-ness of powder products, and also just to refresh my face when it's hot out. You can also use it with eyeshadows to increase their pigmentation. Overall a very useful and multi-purpose product. It also hydrates your skin like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I had to make a list of my top 5 makeup products ever, this would definitely be included!

I know Fix+ has been criticized for not prolonging the wear of your makeup, but that IS NOT ITS PURPOSE!

That being said, Fix+ can be used for a variety of different things, including:
-Spritzing your face before/during makeup application to hydrate your face, and so that your makeup will slide on more smoothly and evenly
-Spritzing your face after makeup application to set all powders in place, and to give a slightly more dewy finish (yet not too heavy for those with oilier skin)
-Mixing with pigments and other loose eyeshadows to create a more creamy or metallic finish
-Spray throughout the day as a "refreshing" spray for your makeup, or keep in the fridge or cooler for hot days

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this product about 5 times now and can't do my makeup without it! It can be used for so many different things as well, LOVE it. I use it to take away that powery finish that you get after setting your makeup, to set my makeup once I've finished everything, before my makeup as it rehydrates the skin and makes foundation go on smoothly and to intensify my eyeshadows and pigments by spraying abut of it onto my eyeshadow brush before applying the eyeshadow...works wonders! So worth the money!