November 27, 2014 | 1210 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Orginally I was crazy over buying this product but once I got it in my hands..its not worth the hype. I got it mainly for helping blend my cream foundations out and something to take away the powdery look. I will admit it does do what it says but I just noticed it made me a tad bit to shiny. I guess this is a product for people with extremely dry skin. For 23 bucks its def a product I can live without which is why I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

I love this. It helps my makeup stay on and perfect. It has a lodge scent I'm not in love with but it's not horribly overbearing. It makes my face feel refreshed and like it's zapped with vitamins.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Gothbarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recently bought it is amazing,more refreshing spray than setting spray your makeup .the smell is amazing but not the cost.spray it before and after and your done.i will repurchase it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Alanathebutterfly

I remember when I got this spray it was only 18 dollars. Now its 22 dollars and has a new formula that ACTUALLY sets your make up like they've always claimed it does, with updated packaging as well. Its a nice product but for how much you pay for I dont think that its totally worth it, especially now that they rasied up the price even higher.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by thatssodeming

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

scam. They say it sets your makeup which it doesn't. it wasn't even made to set your makeup its simply for hydration. it does have vitamin e in it which is good but the reason women buy this is to set their makeup which it simply doesnt do. go buy an actual setting spray and it will probably even be cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

This is amazing!!!!!! I can't believe I've been doing my makeup without it. I spray it on my face about 3 times. then I spray the end of my beauty blender and let sit for about 30 secs. I mix my foundation and bb cream then I rub it in with my beauty blender and it looks SO FLAWLESS. If you're having trouble acheieving that flawless airbrushed natural look, this will give it to you. so so so beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect myself to love this product as much as I do now. There are so many uses you can get from this product such as using it as a mixing medium (mix it with your eyeshadows and it will intensify the color and apply very smoothly) or spritzing it on your face before your makeup to prep your skin or after your makeup to lock in your makeup or using it to fix a broken eyeshadow by spritzing it directly onto the shadow and leaving it to dry. What more could you possibly want from a setting spray ?? DEFINITELY going to buy this again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jrmanor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this stuff. It's perfect to use for so many things. I use it before I apply my makeup as well as after, and it just makes your face look like you have the healthiest, glowiest skin. It smells so good and makes my skin so soft and even.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Sonjavidas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i absolutely love this product. I got it because it was kind of the cheapest thing in the mac store, so I thought "why not?". I didn't except myself to love it as much as I do. Whenever I know that I'm gonna have a log day at school or when it's extremely hot outside, I spray this on my face after I've applied my makeup and it lasts literally all day! This also saves my makeup when I have P.E, and it doesn't move AT ALL! I normally have dry skin when it's winter and normal skin around the summer time. Defiantly one of my best purchases at mac!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by mieka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I don't know (or care) if it extends the life of my makeup. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spritz it onto my brushes before I blend in cream products. It makes everything go on smoother and i look airbrushed when i'm done. I also use it on dry patches when i'm all done and it provides just enough moisture to eliminate the problem. An all around terrific product.