Dove Nutrium- Body Wash

4.4

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Sunflower), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Tallow Acid (or), Palmitic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pentaerithrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhyrocinnamate, BHT

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a great bodywash! It leaves my skin really soft and silky and I love that even during cold winter months if I don't have time to put on lotion my skin does not get itchy or scaly if I use this. My only problem is the packaging- the body wash is quite a thick cream and if you buy the large bottle it's difficult to squeeze out, I almost have to use two hands. I get nervous in the shower because I think I'm going to drop it on my feet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I first got this as a sample at my derms office. It was the sensitive skin formula and Its a great everyday body wash. Cleans well with a body scrubber and the best thing about it is the natural, soft smell that lingers on your skin afterwards. I personally don't like washes that are too perfumed, so this is great if your looking for something simple but yet effective.

Just so-so. My skin, especially the skin on my legs, tends to get very dry. I am on the hunt for a body wash that leaves my skin moisturized without having to apply lotion or oil afterward every time. The cap is also sometimes difficult to open and the product is so thick that you need to give it several nudges to dispense, but because of the design of the cap you cannot store it on the cap to eliminate this problem. I thought this would be it, but I will have to continue my search. I will try the Johnson and Johnson 24-hour moisturizing body wash next.

I have normal skin that tends to get drier during cool and cold weather, so I'm always looking out for a body wash that will be moisturizing and not cause breakouts. I tried this first a few months back, not realizing that it was a new formula and I'm amazed! My skin really does feel softer and smoother and I'm finding that I don't need a lotion afterwards as much as I did before. The best part is that the soft skin lasts through to my next shower! Right now I have been alternating the Nutrium with Dove's Cream Oil (Cherry Blossom) but I think I may end up going to this one full time. Give this one a try, you won't be disappointed!

i bought this long time ago and i still have it.. i like how it softens my skin, no dry patches, no red bumps that my sensitive skin cause and no heavy feeling like other body washes does.. i like to use this with my scrub and it works great.. also as my shaving cream no irritations at all, plus the smell is refreshing.. ♥♥

I love this product!!! The smell is great. Could not find it for a long time. Just found it again at a Bed, Bath and Beyond believe it or not. I thought is was discontinued. Was ecstatic to use it again. Also great for shaving your legs. Where else can I find this?

First of all, I must say that Nutrium is such a lightly fragrant, fresh, and creamy scent. This is actually a favorite scent of mine, along with the Calming Night wash (although the latter is not as thick of a cream; it's more like a lotion). I have gotten tired of a lot of other scented shower gels, but I continually come back to this. It has been wonderful as far as lathering properties and it leaves my skin soft and not dry and flaky. The price is also great, especially if you can buy in bulk from a couple internet websites. All-in-all, a great product. I would definitely buy again. Lately, it hasn't been easy finding this, though. I am worried that it might be on its way out, which would be awful! I love this stuff!

I sometime use Dove's regular body wash which I find isn't as moisturizing as their bar soap but then this came along and I love it! Lots of suds and I love the smell of baby powder, it's comforting. Leaves my skin oh so soft and my husband compliments me on it all the time. I am a repeat customer.

I followed MUA straight to Target to buy this, but I have to report that I was disappointed. There's nothing grossly wrong with this stuff, which is why I gave it a four, but, as someone else noted, the smell is kind of heavy. Maybe I'm finicky on smell in general, but this was too powdery. The scent stays in my shower puff no matter how much I rinse it, and it bugs me whenever I pick it up. For putting up with that, I didn't think Nutrium was anything miraculous for cleaning or for moisturizing. I used to use a Walmart generic of the regular Dove formula, and it was just fine. I'll go back to that once I'm done with this stuff.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

After reading all the glowing reviews on this body wash I was so excited to try it. I live in London so had to order it and the anticipation was excruciating!! Anyway my package finally arrived yesterday afternoon and even though I'd already had a shower in the morning I jumped right back into the bathroom for a second one!!! I couldn't wait to try it out. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell, it's a combination of baby powder, honey, icing and flowers. Yumm!! Also I noticed that it looks like a lotion, most cream washes have a pearlescent or transluscent quality but this is opaque white just like a lotion. I used it with a shower pouff and it lathered so generously, I got huge handfulls of wonderfully fragrant creamy suds! I was in heaven! I was actually smiling with glee as I showered, I've never had such an enjoyable shower in all my life!! When I rinsed off my skin was lovely and smooth and softly scented. This is without a doubt an outstanding body wash as is to be expected from Dove. I recently started using Dove deep moisture which is wonderful and very moisturising but I prefer the nutrium smell. I will enjoy interchanging the two and I'll definately repurchase again and again and again!!!