April 25, 2014 | 931 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by beules

Best eyebrow pencil. Used to use origins fill in the blanks in brunette until it was discontinued. This is an excellent match. Easy to apply and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Amazing eye pencil that never needs sharpening, makes my brows look natural and polished, and is always in stock, I wish it was cheaper but it is high end makeup and perfectly matches my hair so it's one of those products like my foundation that I don't mind shelling out a little more for the quality

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't remember using another brow pencil ever!! "Spiked" matches my brows perfectly. The formula lasts during humid days and I really have nothing but praise for this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ranaaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST eyebrow pencil ever!! I've been searching for the perfect eyebrow pencil every where due to my very fine black/grayish eyebrows that don't grow hair fast! I tried every pencil out there and it would always be too hard, too soft, too expensive, finishes quick, ect.. With this pencil, a little goes a long way! It's in a twist-up model, which is good but the only tiny little complain I have is the twisting is reaaalllyyy hard to twist if ur fingers are a teensy tiny bit moist after having just applied foundation or moisturizer. Other than that little comment, the color is PERFECT, the texture is divine, the quantity is perfect and the quality is awesome! The texture of it is like a cream smooth soft pencil, kinda like gel but still a pencil and goes on perfect. Refer yourself to the picture of my 1 eyebrow alone with the crinkled closed lid and you could see how great it is. The other pictures don't give it justice! Use it in light small strokes and you'll be fine!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Gracieperry

I love this crayon! After being recommended it by a friend, i knew i had to get it. So when i did i tried out all i could do with my eyebrows and was so impressed. Other reviews say this crayon comes out too thick, but i think the thickness depends on the pressure its used with - and of course the person applying. The crayon shaped my eyebrows perfectly and really made them stand out. I teamed this crayon with my MAC charcoal brown shadow, as i have brown hair. These two products compliment each other amazingly. I would definitely reccomend this product to brunette/Black haired people! The product had no sparkle and made my brows look natural, but with a bit of class. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyebrow pencil. Its pricey but its worth it. It fills my brows in nicely and last all day. highly recommended for those with dark hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I never really put much thought into eyebrow pencils (I'd just grab whatever caught my eye first), but after reading the rave reviews for 'Spiked' (and receiving my MAC Pro card), I knew I had to have it.

I have am NC40/42 complexion with black hair and very fine, brown/black eyebrows. This eyebrow pencil is pretty much ideal for me and any other girls with dark hair and brows.

I find that many brown eyebrow pencils have nasty red undertones that look completely unnatural. This is simply a true, dark brown brow pencil. When applied properly, it looks super natural. I love that I can achieve such fine, precise strokes with this pencil, making it easy to mimic real brow hairs.

This brow pencil lasts absolutely all day as well, even if it's not set with brow gel.

This only thing I'm not big on is the fact that it's retractable, but I can get over that.

I was torn between this and Stud, but the S/A recommend this, and I'm glad that I took heed. The two are quite similar, but Stud is slightly darker and can easily look very harsh. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are very dark skinned or have SUPER dark, coarse brows.

Anyhow, Spiked is an ideal brow pencil for brunettes and raven-haired beauties. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by thewolfwife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG for my brows. I love the thin packaging and twist up. Lasts all day and looks beautiful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by krys623

Perfect shade for my eyebrows, long lasting and blends easily. I use this to define the outter edges of my brows and then fill them in with MAC Brun eyeshadow. For reference I am an NC42 with black hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by wildingellie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this! My eyebrows are quite sparse so I like to fill them and define their shape more. My eyebrows are literally black and I went into the MAC store with the intention of buying the pencil in either Stud or Spiked although I didn't want the colour to be too harsh/dark on my face. The girl in the shop tried them both on and actually said I could get away with the lighter one (Spiked) instead of Stud.

I literally am obsessed with it! It's got great coverage and goes on easily. The fine nib allows you to draw with it accurately and it gives a really nice natural look. At first I thought it was a bit expensive compared to other pencils I'd seen but I went for it and never looked back! Amazing item and a staple item in my makeup collection!