September 19, 2014 | 1810 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by purplerain71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I overplucked my eyebrows and some area didn't grow back so I was on hunt for good eyebrow pencil that wouldn't make my eyebrow look fake and color didn't look natural. Until I tried this and it's very slim and so easy to control line and doesnt require to press down hard to get color! Love it, and it is my 3rd repurchase so far. I will keep repurchase because people compliment how perfect natural my eyebrows look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I just bought this not too long ago and I am obsessed with it. I can't use this on it's own because it doesn't give me as much coverage so I use the black eye shadow underneath then use this pencil to define and fill in some of the more scarce areas. I love that I don't need a sharpener for this. It really helps give my eyebrows a nicer shape. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by lilaznkitty11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOVE THIS. This is a HG product for me. The pencil is very slim so it's easy to make small strokes and not mess up. It's very pigmented and I don't have to press down hard to get color payoff. I love the consistency. It's slightly waxy, making it longer lasting. I'm VERY oily and my brows and although some of the color wore off, my brows still look pretty good by the end of the day. What I love most of all is that it has NO red undertones which is hard to come by.

For people considering buying the Maybelline brow pencil due the the "cheaper" price:
MAC: .003 oz for $16 = $5.33 for .001 oz
Maybelline: .001 oz for $6 (Walmart)

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I paid $16.00 for this pencil and after using it for several months I no longer care. The color payoff is realistic (not shiny or waxy) and it really does not budge throughout the day. A real gem and a definite repurchase. I'm glad I found it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ClaireV

I'm on about my 50th one of these, couldn't leave the house without it on now! I've over plucked over the years, and my brows refuse to grow back .. So this is my brows. Goes on easy and stays on all day. It's great, best by far.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this product because I wanted my eyebrows to be more define. It does the job. But I feel that with using my brow fix from Milani and concealer I get the same effect. I will not buy this pencil again its too expensive.I'll probably try the Maybelline pencil next.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by beules

Best eyebrow pencil. Used to use origins fill in the blanks in brunette until it was discontinued. This is an excellent match. Easy to apply and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Amazing eye pencil that never needs sharpening, makes my brows look natural and polished, and is always in stock, I wish it was cheaper but it is high end makeup and perfectly matches my hair so it's one of those products like my foundation that I don't mind shelling out a little more for the quality

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't remember using another brow pencil ever!! "Spiked" matches my brows perfectly. The formula lasts during humid days and I really have nothing but praise for this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ranaaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST eyebrow pencil ever!! I've been searching for the perfect eyebrow pencil every where due to my very fine black/grayish eyebrows that don't grow hair fast! I tried every pencil out there and it would always be too hard, too soft, too expensive, finishes quick, ect.. With this pencil, a little goes a long way! It's in a twist-up model, which is good but the only tiny little complain I have is the twisting is reaaalllyyy hard to twist if ur fingers are a teensy tiny bit moist after having just applied foundation or moisturizer. Other than that little comment, the color is PERFECT, the texture is divine, the quantity is perfect and the quality is awesome! The texture of it is like a cream smooth soft pencil, kinda like gel but still a pencil and goes on perfect. Refer yourself to the picture of my 1 eyebrow alone with the crinkled closed lid and you could see how great it is. The other pictures don't give it justice! Use it in light small strokes and you'll be fine!!