October 1, 2014 | 933 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Kiehl's - Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sandyroy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this eye makeup remover. it is "supremely gentle" as it claims.it does not sting or irritate my eyes. i took off a lippie because it does sometimes leave that cloudy residue in your eyes. i have extremely sensitive eyes and get styes if i do not completely remove my eye makeup, this remover does a wonder job at taking everything off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by luluknitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this eye makeup remover for several years after reading a review about it somewhere. It is gentle, never stings my eyes, and removes all traces of mascara, etc. without leaving any oily residue.
I pour 1/2 of it into another clean container and keep the rest in the fridge and it keeps for a longer time. There are very few products that I remain loyal to but this is one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used thsi product for years and would never consider anything esle! It's super gentle and does the job. No need to worry about your eyes burning or mascara and liner remaining behind. I would definitely recommend this product and continue to buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

So gentle, no mess, no burning, stinging, itching. It's amazing. Have tried several others this does the job. Bit pricey but you don't need to use alot. I wear full eye make up; shadow, liner, concealer etc. removes every trace easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by delllim

My holy grail of eye makeup removers - i've been using this for almost 6 years now, but the first time i'm writing a review for it. Long overdue! Best used with q-tips to get out mascara & shadow, and a cotton pad if my cleanser doesn't feel like its done its job. I'm not a fan of oil-based makeup removers, i have sensitive skin and this doesn't sting, irritate, nor dry out the skin around my eyes. And the bottle lasts a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by iamagoodgirl

LOVE this makeup remover!!!! So effective, yet SO gentle! Dosen't burn my eyes at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by slpearson

I've never experienced this with a product before but I was extremely allergic to it. After a couple of days all the skin around my eyes became very dry and irritated and started flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by dh494

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very expensive but worth it.. and one of the few kiehls products i use. takes everything off without leaving a residue, also mildly hydrating so its perfect for winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This remover is extremely gentle but I find I have to really rub for it to remove my mascara and even then, it doesn't take it all off. It might be perfect for really sensitive eyes, but I think I need a remover with a bit more grunt. I'm not a fan of the packaging either - I always seem to squirt too much... Might be me (?!) The other downside is that it's quite expensive for an eye makeup remover (in Australia) and the okay performance does not justify the high price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by whatsonyourface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Big sigh* I absolutely love this eye makeup remover! In the past I had always been a Ponds girl, relying on their cleansing wipes to remove my mascara. I'm very sensitive when it comes to liquids seeping into my eyes so that is why I had steered clear of liquid eye makeup removers. Usually they are very oily, and sometimes irritating to my eyeballs. This product is neither irritating or oily. In fact I've found it to be very moisturizing and it really does the job. I've gone through five bottles now and I never thought I'd pay so much for a makeup remover but it is definitely worth having around. Like a quality cleanser and a effective moisturizer, I depend on this product everyday. Do buy this item. It's definitely worth the $15 or $16 dollars you will have to shell out for it.