April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Fashion Lashes #120 Demi Black

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by karinaFresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

These by far are my favorite lashes. Ditto on the pic on here those aren't the 120 lashes. I've tried different brands but I really like Ardelle lashes. These are beautiful, long, full and dramatic yet natural, not really fake looking. Alot of people think that my lashes are naturally just long and beautiful when I have these on which makes me chuckle :) They fit so well I don't have to cut them and blend in so well with my lashes. It compliments my eye shape and really looks amazing for a cat eye because they're sorta winged at the end. I wear these pretty much everyday, I have a lot of backups and have bought countless pairs. They just make your eyes look very alluring and sexy, almost dangerous ..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by kiimmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why is the photo of 110?

Besides the point, I really love the 120. It's pretty dramatic, which I love, yet looks natural. I wear false lashes everyday and have experimented with many different kinds; 120 is my favorite. The criss-cross patterns makes this a lot more wearable than super thick, straight-haired falsies that are bluntly cut. If you're looking for something dramatic without looking noticibly fake, I would definitely recommend these. I've bought countless pairs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbuzz21

I absolutely love these lashes. Everytime I haul lashes I buy at least 2 of these (120s). They are perfect for me for length and volume. They are extremely long, definitely not a natural every day look, but good if you're seeking the dramatic lashes look with a smokey eye or something. Packaging is really good, great for re-storing after use. Price ranges from $6.99 CAD to $4.50 CAD, so it's not bad considering you can get at least 3-4 uses out of them. I know I am going to re-purchase since I have before already and would def. recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by fadexscape

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these for days when I dress up. Unlike some other brands (red cherry, for example) the strip stays put instead of coming up at the ends. Plus, it's very easy to forget that I'm wearing falsies with this. Definitely a re-buy. Again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

Ardell lashes are truly amazing overall and the 120 demis are no exception! They have super volume and they gradually get longer as they make their way to the outer lashes. They don't look draggish at all. Perfect for a date, night out, or if you just want to put a little extra something into your day! FYI: got mine at Rite Aid for buy one, get one half off!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these! Thick, no need to wear mascara with them. Good curl and length for my eyes. Natural, and dramatic at the same time, if possible. Also, if you like to do 1960's looks, these would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by misscelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these lashes! They don't look like false eyelashes at all. They really make my eyes pop. I feel incomplete without them. I would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love these lashes. They are perfect for either a dramatic or a natural look, depending on how you do your eye makeup. The price is just right too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These lashes are excellent. I wanted to get a sixties eye makeup look a la Katherine Ross in The Graduate. I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in Yeyo as a base and then contoured with Urban Decay Half-Baked. Then I used some MAC fluidline in Blacktrack. It's easy to get a really chic doe-eyed effect thanks to these lashes. They're incredibly user-friendly, dirt-cheap, (the glue would last for quite a while), and just look stunning. I will definitely buy these again. Ardell lashes are the greatest drugstore lashes available.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

These were the first lashes i tried and i lo0o0oved em. i like that they have the clear strip and that its real hair! Awesome that its readily available in drugstores to0! Im asian and have super short lashes that arent even noticable so these are a little dramatic. i just cut em in half and i use to front half during the day and for a more natural lo0k and the ends for a night time dramatic lo0k...WONDERFUL. Follow me on my BLOG crazian-kifmaster.blogspot.com