LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Best. Bathbomb. Ever.
Avobath is a beautiful lemongrass scented ball made up of epsom salts and other little goodies too, like avacado. (Hence Avobath =D)
The bomb turns the water an amazing bright green colour that is to die for, and makes the entire bathroom smell really nice. When out of the tub you're skin will glow and will feel really silky. Don't let the silkiness fool you though, do follow up with a moisturizer! You were just bathing in salt so your skin will be thirsty!
So my advice: Go to Lush, pick up an Avobath and maybe a Sunny Side to go along with it (Sunny Side is a glittery golden bubblebath bar that has a citrussy scent like Avobath- they go really well together), go home and fill up your tub, get in the tub with your bomb and get ready to have a great bath!

The best smelling bath bomb ive had to date, i too like many others cut this one in half and used it for two baths and i still got good use out of it. the only thing is DONT GET THIS IN YOUR HAIR! i got my hair wet in the tub and it made my hair feel like straw after getting out :(

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I cut this in 1/2 and make 2 uses out of Avobath. I also cocktail this w/ YBM, Sexy Peel, and Each Peach massage bar. I'm typically not a citrus person, but for some reason I love this! It smells like citrusy-lemons. It does a fantastic job at moisturizing. Doesn't leave a greasy film in my tub either.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Avobath is one of my favorites. Smells great, fizzes really nice and the scent lingers very well. If you loves citrus this is the one. Super moisturizing too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favorite bath bomb. I usually combine it with the geofizz.
It is not strongly scented, but there still is a scent.
It will turn the water green and it has the smallest flakes of gold glitter. This will leave a ring around your tub. It also leaves your skin super soft. I highly recommend this one !

I love bath bombs, but Avobath was a bit of a let down b/c I was hoping for a really fragrant colorful bath. I always put the whole bath bomb in the tub, and even though this is on the larger end of the bath bomb spectrum, the change in color was not really noticeable and it barely smelled like anything. I know that some people will prefer this to some of the other more intense bombs, but for me it was underwhelming.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

About six years ago, already an avid LUSH consumer, I was gifted by a generous boss (whose daughter had taken her on a LUSH excursion) for a job well done with Avobath Bath Bomb + You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt, to be plunked in the tub together. This is not a combo or scent I would have gravitated toward on my own, but what a wonderful surprise: since then I've used nothing but these two whenever I yearn for the bath of my dreams.

Your bathwater will register a lovely color and scent, but the best part is how soft and yummy you feel post-ablutions.

I throw in the whole durn things; no rationing when it comes to this pair. Highly recommended.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love the smell of this, it's more of a calming, yet mind clearing scent. I hate how quickly they dissolve, but I usually end up breaking them into 2 or 3 pieces, so it last longer. I like how it doesn't change the bath water too much. The color isn't ridiculous or opaque like another one I had (I felt like I was sitting in pee from how yellow the water turned xD), it even has a slight shimmer to it. I've also noticed that not only does it make my skin feel and look better, it also helps my hair. I have horrible bleach damage on the front (colored) portion of my hair and is impossible to manage when wet. But the bath bombs actually make it a little easier to brush, even without conditioner. Which to me is amazing.

This is my favorite bath bomb-so far. It felt pretty moisturizing and smelled absolutely amazing. On the website It says it has avocado and olive oil, which has got to be good for your hair. I'm excited that I got this I wasn't expecting it to smell so good!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the fresh smell of this bath bomb, due to the lemongrass - a good pick me up. The scent didn't linger for more than 10mins, after that I could barely smell it. After my bath, I smelt it fainly on my skin.
It made my water a nice green color, and it was not super moisturizing but it was ok ( I have really dry skin).
Although it is a little pricey, almoust $6, I would buy it again.

Popular Bath Treatments