October 25, 2014 | 1520 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this, it's more of a calming, yet mind clearing scent. I hate how quickly they dissolve, but I usually end up breaking them into 2 or 3 pieces, so it last longer. I like how it doesn't change the bath water too much. The color isn't ridiculous or opaque like another one I had (I felt like I was sitting in pee from how yellow the water turned xD), it even has a slight shimmer to it. I've also noticed that not only does it make my skin feel and look better, it also helps my hair. I have horrible bleach damage on the front (colored) portion of my hair and is impossible to manage when wet. But the bath bombs actually make it a little easier to brush, even without conditioner. Which to me is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite bath bomb-so far. It felt pretty moisturizing and smelled absolutely amazing. On the website It says it has avocado and olive oil, which has got to be good for your hair. I'm excited that I got this I wasn't expecting it to smell so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ems001

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked the fresh smell of this bath bomb, due to the lemongrass - a good pick me up. The scent didn't linger for more than 10mins, after that I could barely smell it. After my bath, I smelt it fainly on my skin.
It made my water a nice green color, and it was not super moisturizing but it was ok ( I have really dry skin).
Although it is a little pricey, almoust $6, I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by ahammond8929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Avobath is one of my collection staples. The citrusy lemongrass scent is one my favorite LUSH scents. Turns the bath water a lovely green color and the scent last the entire bath. It is also a wonderful pick-me-up product on those not feeling so great days. Overall this is one of my top picks of all the LUSH bath bombs!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by amberlights12

I was a little indifferent on this product a couple of weeks ago. It was the first bath bomb I had used in a couple of months and I was super excited to use it because it smelled good and avocado is great for skin so I was looking forward to my skin feeling great! I always cut my bath bombs at least in half if not into quarters because I mix my baths with bath melts and bubble bars. To my surprise I cut my thumb in the process so I did not enjoy the bath as much. So I used the rest of the bath bomb about a week later and I love it. Glad to say I bought it :) This mixed with the butter ball bath bomb or the geophyzz (spelling?) is great!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by mobo10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try this bath bomb out as it was my first LUSH bath bomb experience. I was really disappointed once it was all said and done! The smell of the bomb before you put it in the tub is great, its really fresh and citrus smelling, but once you plop it in the tub all you get is green bath water. The smell wasn't very strong in the tub and didn't feel any difference in my skin afterwards (except the glitters it leaves on you which is kinda fun). For the price it really is a let down. I think I will stick to the Comforter instead, the bubbles and smell is worth your money. I wouldn't buy the Avobath bomb again. Does anyone know of any bathbombs from LUSH that make bubbles in the tub? Thx

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by nullified

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

The perfect bomb for spring and summer! It smells super fresh and is amazing for cold baths. The scent really lingers and seems to always put me in a good mood.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! The citrusy, tart lemon-grass scent is delicious and so far my favourite scent from LUSH. It makes the bath water a pretty green and i find that half the bomb is plenty for a bath - and you can even smell the scent while relaxing in the bath. I find alot of other lush scents seem to disappear once the bomb has hit the water, definetly will be repurchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmmm this is a repurchase for sure! Avobath is a wonderfully large bomb, with a bright green tint and a super yummy lemongrass/lemon-lime scent. I actually used the whole bomb in my bathtub but you could definitely get away with using just half if you'd like. It's mildly moisturizing but that's fine with me. It doesn't coat my tub in the same way that Butterball does. ALSO I'm sitting here on the couch under a bright light as a write this review and my skin is covered in very light fine sparkle! It's gorgeous!!!!! I will definitely be getting more Avobath when I use up the rest of my LUSH stash! A+!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally... a bath bomb that has a discernible scent that is actually enjoyable. I thought satsumo santa that was supposedly to be citrusy was barely detectable. The comforter was certainly present in smell but a bit too florally sweet.
The avobomb is citrusy, tart, not too overpowering with fizzle and green tinted bath water. The first Lush product I would actually repurchase.