LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

on 6/23/2011 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Avobath is one of my favorites. Smells great, fizzes really nice and the scent lingers very well. If you loves citrus this is the one. Super moisturizing too.

on 5/2/2011 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favorite bath bomb. I usually combine it with the geofizz.
It is not strongly scented, but there still is a scent.
It will turn the water green and it has the smallest flakes of gold glitter. This will leave a ring around your tub. It also leaves your skin super soft. I highly recommend this one !

on 12/30/2010 7:45:00 PM

I love bath bombs, but Avobath was a bit of a let down b/c I was hoping for a really fragrant colorful bath. I always put the whole bath bomb in the tub, and even though this is on the larger end of the bath bomb spectrum, the change in color was not really noticeable and it barely smelled like anything. I know that some people will prefer this to some of the other more intense bombs, but for me it was underwhelming.

on 10/10/2010 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

About six years ago, already an avid LUSH consumer, I was gifted by a generous boss (whose daughter had taken her on a LUSH excursion) for a job well done with Avobath Bath Bomb + You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt, to be plunked in the tub together. This is not a combo or scent I would have gravitated toward on my own, but what a wonderful surprise: since then I've used nothing but these two whenever I yearn for the bath of my dreams.

Your bathwater will register a lovely color and scent, but the best part is how soft and yummy you feel post-ablutions.

I throw in the whole durn things; no rationing when it comes to this pair. Highly recommended.

on 6/9/2010 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love the smell of this, it's more of a calming, yet mind clearing scent. I hate how quickly they dissolve, but I usually end up breaking them into 2 or 3 pieces, so it last longer. I like how it doesn't change the bath water too much. The color isn't ridiculous or opaque like another one I had (I felt like I was sitting in pee from how yellow the water turned xD), it even has a slight shimmer to it. I've also noticed that not only does it make my skin feel and look better, it also helps my hair. I have horrible bleach damage on the front (colored) portion of my hair and is impossible to manage when wet. But the bath bombs actually make it a little easier to brush, even without conditioner. Which to me is amazing.

on 4/5/2010 5:31:00 PM

This is my favorite bath bomb-so far. It felt pretty moisturizing and smelled absolutely amazing. On the website It says it has avocado and olive oil, which has got to be good for your hair. I'm excited that I got this I wasn't expecting it to smell so good!

on 4/5/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the fresh smell of this bath bomb, due to the lemongrass - a good pick me up. The scent didn't linger for more than 10mins, after that I could barely smell it. After my bath, I smelt it fainly on my skin.
It made my water a nice green color, and it was not super moisturizing but it was ok ( I have really dry skin).
Although it is a little pricey, almoust $6, I would buy it again.

on 3/9/2010 11:15:00 PM

Avobath is one of my collection staples. The citrusy lemongrass scent is one my favorite LUSH scents. Turns the bath water a lovely green color and the scent last the entire bath. It is also a wonderful pick-me-up product on those not feeling so great days. Overall this is one of my top picks of all the LUSH bath bombs!

I was a little indifferent on this product a couple of weeks ago. It was the first bath bomb I had used in a couple of months and I was super excited to use it because it smelled good and avocado is great for skin so I was looking forward to my skin feeling great! I always cut my bath bombs at least in half if not into quarters because I mix my baths with bath melts and bubble bars. To my surprise I cut my thumb in the process so I did not enjoy the bath as much. So I used the rest of the bath bomb about a week later and I love it. Glad to say I bought it :) This mixed with the butter ball bath bomb or the geophyzz (spelling?) is great!

on 3/8/2010 1:49:00 PM

I was very excited to try this bath bomb out as it was my first LUSH bath bomb experience. I was really disappointed once it was all said and done! The smell of the bomb before you put it in the tub is great, its really fresh and citrus smelling, but once you plop it in the tub all you get is green bath water. The smell wasn't very strong in the tub and didn't feel any difference in my skin afterwards (except the glitters it leaves on you which is kinda fun). For the price it really is a let down. I think I will stick to the Comforter instead, the bubbles and smell is worth your money. I wouldn't buy the Avobath bomb again. Does anyone know of any bathbombs from LUSH that make bubbles in the tub? Thx

Popular Bath Treatments