November 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for a pinky nude for a while and kept coming back ti the reviews for this one. I took the plunge and picked one up and am very happy i did :-)

It is the perfect pinky nude for me at the moment (no tan - NC30) and i can even wear this when i tan up to NC35. I like to use it when i do a smokey eye or where quite a bit of black eyeliner and it looks very kim kardash like lol!!!

However this washes me out if i am more tan than NC35 which normally happens if i go away on a 2 week holiday somewhere really hot!!! Recently i picked up the L'Oreal Nude in 'Eva's Shade' so hopefully this will work for me as a nude lip when i am NC35-40.

If you are looking for a pinky nude and your skin tone is up to NC35 then i would suggest trying this but wouldn't bother if you are darker than NC35 as i think it will make you look washed out and unnatural x

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this lipstick many times. Always reading great reviews, hoping that maybe I will like it another day.. but always the same story. I understand it's frosty lipstick, however for me it looks too frosty and ugly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a light pink frosted lipstick.I found that it goes well with the Plum Seduction palette from Clinique and Baby Sparks lip gloss from MAC.Staying power isn't brilliant but it is a lovely colour that seems to compliment my coolish skin tone and blue eyes really nicely. Price wise it seems good value and applies very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Seems like I am constantly reapplying this, I wear it with MAC STRIPDOWN lipliner and a generous topping of Nars Turkish Delight. I said in my review of STRIPDOWN that I am a little late on the whole Kim K. thing, but this trio IS amazing!! I will probably repurchase esp at the rate I am using these 3 up at! This is a high maintenance look with how it seems like I am constantly touching this up. That is the only downside as Angel is a gorgeous color. This doesn't have much brown in it which is a bit of a deviation from my normal lip colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would have gave it 5 put it doesnt last long. Nice baby pink on me. Doesnt dry my lips out at all actually moisturzing. I like to wear it on basic days when i dont wear any makeup except lipstick and mascara not really a natural look but a basic sunday evening kind of look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love it. It's not a showstopper color by any means, but it looks very chic and pretty on my super-pale skin on the days I'm not in the mood for bright red or pink. I have Creme Cup as well but find that leans more lavender, whereas Angel is more neutral and natural-looking without getting into dull MLBB territory.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by ChicagoStylista

I will sum this MAC lipstick up in one word you: Boring!

I can see why it's named Angel though. After all, if you prefer lipstick that's more on the edgy and fun side... then this is NOT the one for you! It plays by the rules, it's safe, it's plain and boring. When I wore it, I didn't feel beautiful (a fabulous lippie will ALWAYS make you feel like you can conquer the world!!!) and when I'd catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I just felt and looked like I hadn't put on any lipstick at all :( What a disappointment. For the price, it is simply not worth it. It's forgettable.

If you're the type of girl/woman that is more on the conservative side and loves an extremely natural lip look, then perhaps this might be a hit with you. But for me, I'll stick with a chapstick that has a slight glimmer sheen to it. Totally the same results... but without shelling out $16 for it.

In conclusion, MAC Angel... I will pass on you next time, love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. This is really shimmery and pale. I need a darker color, this totally washed me out. On the bright side, Mac has a wonderfully moisturizing formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It's a pretty shade, I just prefer lipsticks with more pizzazz.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Although the the formula for Snob may be drying to lips overtime because it is a bit of a satin matte. The frost formula Angel shade is surprisingly yeiding towards the moisturizing side with little to no drying feel to lips at all.

My first ever Mac lipstick choice of shade was Ruby Woo. Later Snob came along with Creme De Nude, Peachstock, and Angel. I recycled 6 Mac containers and got to choose a free tube Mac lipstick. And so i chose Angel again. What is so unique about Mac lipsticks is their sweet Vanilla Chocolately scent and exceptional pigmentation.