Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dicaprylyl Ether , Water , Isododecane , Talc , Trihydroxystearin , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyglyceryl 3 Beeswax , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Kaolin , Tribehenin , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Propylene Carbonate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Chloride , Dimethiconol , Laureth 4 , BHT , Tocopherol , May Contain (+/-): , Titanium DioxideCI 77891 , Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 6/17/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My skin tends to start to get oily about half way through the day, so I thought that a matte foundation would be perfect. The first week of using it, the product worked great, but later on, my oil started showing through and it started to apply streaky on my face. I would not suggest buying this product if you tend to have oily skin.

on 6/9/2015 1:33:00 AM

Honestly best drugstore foundation i've used! full coverage and lasts 7-8 hours for only 4 dollars? OF COURSE i will buy this again!

on 6/6/2015 7:14:00 AM

It's a very good coverage foundation.But, it is very difficult to blend ,it is very very dry.Not at all for dry skin.But even if you have oily skin you have to moisturize very very good before aply it.It is very obvious that you wear foundation and it gets in any dry patces you may have on your skin.

on 6/5/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had heard so many rave reviews about this so I was pretty excited, thinking I had finally found a drugstore foundation that can hold up to my oily skin. Honestly, I don't love it. It doesn't hold up as well on me as many people has said it would. I noticed it when I set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, it stays better than it does with ELF HD powder. For nights at the bar, this foundation isn't too bad, it stays and somewhat keeps the oil at bay. However for summer outdoor activities, I wouldn't recommend it because it did deteriorate and fade. It works fine for a short amount of time, but for my long days, I'm going to stick with KVD Lock It

on 6/1/2015 2:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A very sub-par drugstore foundation. The shade range is very narrow, with all of the shades running dark compared to what you'd expect based on the names/packaging. It also oxidized a LOT on me, to the point where it looked like I had caked my whole face in a bad shade of bronzer. The consistency of the product is very unpleasant. It's a very heavy mousse that I found difficult to blend, and it had a greasy, unnatural feel on the skin. I also felt like it emphasized my pores.

I didn't find the wear time to be particularly good OR bad; that's the one positive thing I can say, it did do a decent job of keeping my skin from getting oily. But if you're an oily-skinned girl in search of a good drugstore foundation, check out Rimmel's Lasting Finish 25Hr instead. Better coverage and longevity, without the terrible texture of the Stay Matte.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin and so I thought a mousse foundation would be the answer to my prayers. Not so much, at least with this. It looks very cakey on me and there's not a color to suit my skin tone. If you have yellow/olive skin this will likely make you look pinkish or just very unnatural. I tried the soft beige. It looks too much like I have makeup on, I just prefer a natural look.It's not easy to apply due to its texture. Will not use again :(

on 5/24/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has a mousse texture which I personally do not enjoy, it makes it difficult to apply and I often end up applying too much. It also sinks into fine lines and smells too much like makeup. It is oil free which is good, but it also means that if there is any flakiness on your face it will be immediately noticeable! The colour I chose is in ivory, which matches my skin well. Another negative point is that it oxidises quickly and doesn't stay put, even with a good primer. Do not purchase.

on 5/19/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not a product I would ever buy again, that's for sure! The shades are terrible, I have tried 3 different shades and all are really dark and pink toned! So there's a lippie knocked off there. The formula is very strange, mousse like but also oily?! And it's supposed to be matte! The texture is very thick and even with one thin layer it looks like you're wearing 10 pounds of makeup. Just overall a horrible product. Do not buy.

on 5/19/2015 6:23:00 PM

This product has the "mousse" texture. Very thick consistency. Medium coverage but feels like full since its so heavy! Dries super matte. Looks ashy on the face and more on the pink side. Its not usable. HORRIBLE.

on 5/10/2015 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this stuff sucks. it settles into pores and does not provide much coverage. I guess that's what you get for buying cheap drug store foundation.

Video Reviews & Tutorials