April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Liquid - Jane - Oil Free foundation [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ScullyNess

Bisque is the perfect color for me. I'm an extremely pale woman (trust me winterized goth without even trying) with slight yellow tones on my neck/body and this is the first foundation to dry and stay neutral pale colored. NO ORANGE RING! Hooray! It covers my redness and acne well in 2 coats, which for me is a great thing. Most liquids don't cover my problem areas at all. This is as good as my aqua smooth cream but a way better color, aqua smooth makes me look orangey and then I have to use twice as much pale white powder to balance out. Not nessisary with this foundation. I will be repurchasing, an absolute steal at $4.94.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by wrinklefree

I tried this because Walgreens offered a BOGO. I love it and I am surprised how much! I bought the ivory and it has great neutral/warm tones but I wouldn't say yellow. No pink or orange for sure. I like how I photograph with it on. No ghost face. It gives medium coverage and I haven't had any break outs. For the price you can't beat it. Oh and the smell reminds me of playdoh at first and then it goes away after about 5 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by nikkimarieexoxo

I bought this product because I had a $3 off coupon. I figured I will try it, it was cheap enough. I fell in love with this product. Before I was using covergirl true blend. I prefer the jane. I bought it in the Naturally Tan. It was the perfect shade. I did have trouble with the pump clogging up ( I left it on its side for the night) I just had to sit it upright for 10 minutes or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by bluecirce

I bought this product because I'd run out of my normal mineral powder foundation and needed something fast for a last-minute party after work. One of the girls at Ulta recommended this, and I'm glad she did. Normally, I hate cheap foundations for the obvious reasons- they tend to be inferior products. However, I can't believe how awesome this stuff is. My skin does not take to makeup well, and while I only need sheer to medium coverage, it's pretty impossible for me to find something that stays put and doesn't become shiny. This stuff WORKS. It stays all day, is great for fair skin, doesn't break me out, and looks very natural on. I had several people compliment my skin when I wore it the first time. For $4, I am amazed I stumbled onto this product. It is a little sheer, but I would imagine it's buildable if you wanted more coverage. Love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by shellynot

For the price, this stuff is great! The fact that it is oil-free is really important to me, and I love that it is a fairly thin consistency--I don't like that feeling of suffocating my face from some of the heavier foundations. Also, the pump is great. I pump in right onto a makeup wedge and never have to touch it or make a mess. One thing that made me not give it a 5: I have to add a tiny amount of moisturizer to ensure lack of creases.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mjwtex

I am very impressed with this simple, inexpensive, liquid foundation. It does what liquid foundations are supposed to do, provide a smooth, matte look. Even dry skinned women and girls should be able to wear this if their face is well hydrated and exfoliated. My criteria for judging foundations are the following: it must not settle into or accentuate the pores on my nose and cheeks; it must stay on my chin and not cake/flake/separate or become lots of tiny dots; it must look natural and it must cover up the patches of redness on my face that come and go. This foundation definitetly meets my criteria. My only complaint is that it does not stay on very long in the Texas heat. Be sure to wear sunscreen on underneath!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in bisque! Be warned ladies, this product is SUPER sheer--really for those desiring a product to even out the skintone rather than cover imperfections. I have light/medium skin with pink undertones, but Bisque is too pink for me, so I graded lower for color. I need a better color match.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 7:28:00 PM More reviews by thewindcries

I've been looking for a decent foundation for a while. I liked my Revlon, but I was kind of sick of driving to get it, so I tried something else.

Wal-Mart has Jane products, and I decided to try the foundation in Ivory. It's super smooth on me (and I have some dry skin), and really evens things out. Covers well, and it doesn't look too fakey. My skin actually seems clearer now that I started using it, and my skin is quite tricky. I set it with some translucent powder and it lasts really well throughout the day (and I do a lot of lifting and heavy work). The only problem I have with it is that it's a little too white for me, but I sprinkle on a little bronzer and I'm perfect and my skin looks great. Not bad for a cheapy product.

Also, love the pump.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in Vanilla and it seems perfect for my skin tone. It doesn't have an annoying smell and stayed put all day. I like the little pump bottle because you can control how much product comes out better than other types I've used. It's cheap and didn't break me out, so I'm happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by mariesmist

I was looking for a cheap foundation without an SPF for pictures and picked this up without reading any reviews. I'm glad I did...it photographs and blends beautifully. Color selection is very limited though, and the ones available look similar. It was pretty hard to choose which color in the drugstore; I ended up getting bisque and although it might be a little too pink, it works for me. Like the pump dispenser. The finish is somewhat dewy, so use powder if you like to be more matte. I mixed it with moisturizer to make it more sheer for work and it lasted through a 12 hour shift.