September 3, 2014 | 1017 users online

Skincare - Face - Rensa Skincare - Age Defense System

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by DanielleLSpanger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started to notice signs of aging on my skin when i was in my mid forties. Makeup just didn't look the same on my face, my skin looked leathered and somewhat saggy. I have always taken good care of my skin, stayed out of the sun, and have worn sunscreen for years. I think it must be my genetics because my mother and grandmother also have similar skin traits. After using Rensa's products, no joke my skin feels much much different and in a good way. Now let me explain that this did not erase all of my wrinkles and make me look 30 years younger because i don't think there are any anti-aging products that do that but this has helped to make my skin appear smoother, my makeup applies more evenly and my skin feels more softer and manageable which plays a huge role in the aging process!

UPDATE: So it's been about 2 weeks or so since my last post and I just wanted to share that I still feel consistent with my feelings towards this product and have still experienced the same results. I am still seeing progress in wrinkle definition (it is decreasing) and skin feels more even toned.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this anti-aging skin system for the past few months now and i am so glad that i found a anti-again system that actually works and the lotions don't just sit on top of my skin. I occasionally use a different cleanse than the cleanser provided in the system just to try something different so that my skin does not get used to the same routine over and over again. I am happy thus far with the 5 step system and have noticed an improvement in the way my skin looks and even my close friends can see a difference in the texture and color. I find that I am using less makeup to cover up any skin imperfections and feel comfortable doing so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by stephlenzerrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

They only product that I have individually bought from the system is the Pm anti aging Vitamin C cream. I use this as my night time moisturizer and apply it religiously all over my face. It cools my face gives it a nice glow. In the morning my skin feels tight and smooth, never irritated or broken out. I like the it has a refreshing smell and contains anti-oxidants that help against wrinkles. Even though I am still fairly young, I still worry about the aging process hehe. I find this cream to be extremely moisturizing and healthy for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by EvvieBarrios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Every winter i like to change up my skin routine by switching or incorporating new products. My skin is typically dry and can become extremely dry during the winter in a moment's notice. With dry skin you cannot cover it up and no amount of makeup can conceal it. I have been on a Vitamin C kick and have been looking for a product that would surge my skin back to life putting moisture back in without having oily looking skin. I found rensa's acne defense aging system and am very impressed with the Vita-ce with ferulic and pm anti-aging vitamin c cream. These two products have brought my skin back to life the past few winter weeks. my skin feels softer, firmer, and hydrated. I use the vita-ce with ferulic day and night and the vitamin C cream only at night. My skin feels like its finally back to life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Literally, so excited about these products! I have been using them religiously for a little over 3 weeks and can see a change already. It says wait 8 weeks but I without a doubt look better and am neurotic about using this kit correctly. The cleanser and toner go on, pat it dry and wait about 5 minutes then put on the vita c e serum. Let it dry for 15-20 min then put on the sunscreen.

In the PM before bed I do the same routine without the sunscreen. After the 15-20 min after putting on the serum, I apply the night time anti aging c cream. This stuff is like growth hormone for your skin. It looks tighter while still feeling comfortable and not like it is irritated. These products have been a great find and I am so excited about them

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Peramesiumeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My wife and I both split a kit and we are on our third together. We can't go on a trip without it. The creams and serum feel great and work well together

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Reyestrojan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really is a quality system. I was very turned on by the studied that they did on the products and was very happy wth my decision to buy once i tried the products for myself.

Everything felt great when applied which is an obvious bonus and very important but even more important is the results!!

After anout a month on the system, my face looked "tighter" and lines on my forehead started becoming less visable.

My face is progressively looking better over the last few months and i cant say enough good things anout this. I like that it doesnt just help reduce lines but is actually healthy for skin and has important antioxidants.

This is my new antiaging routine forsure. I eould like if there was a mild peeling produxt included but oh well.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After purchasing and using Rensa's Anti-Aging kit I found that my skin felt firm and my face concerns such as wrinkles and dry patches were improving. My favorite from the kit is the vita-ce with ferulic acid which I apply every night before bed time. This serum has helped smooth and reduce hyperpigmentation on troublesome areas of my face. I like using both the vita-ce with ferulic and PM anti aging Vitamin C cream for an added dose of antioxidants that protect and nourish. I am really hooked on these two because they feel so nice when i put it on and I can see results.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by 2fit2quit3456

As I mentioned on my Cerave post, I am not one to "blog" everything I take and I guess its just laziness on my part but when something really stands out as wonderful (or terrible) I feel it would be a disservice to the community that I gather all of my information from not to share.

Rensa has been my "HG" skincare routine for a few months now. I am still on my first kit but I can't say enough how great these products have been.

I will be upfront: I don't mess with the cleanser and I've only tried it once. I did like it but I am so locked in on Cerave right now that I don't want to switch up my "gentle" cleanser. I literally noticed a difference after around 10 days using these products. The moisturizer feels great going on and has evened out my skintone/made my face a tad bit tighter. The vitamin c serum is wonderful. A little goes A LONG WAYS. Don't overdo it, this is expensive stuff. There is no need to lather tons on, a little does the trick.

The SPF daily wear is treated and feels great.

This system stands out to me because I can actually see a big difference but I also like the fact that you have mild products treating and helping prevent the signs of aging all day. This is major major "HG Status" in my book. I will be rebuying when it runs out. It looks like the kit for me at least lasts about 2.5 months

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to non acne regimen for the last few months and I am pretty obsessed. I have yet to try their acne products but I am on a great routine with clean and clear plus doctor prescribed clendamiasin (however you spell it) along with some minocycline. I don't want to blow my routine. If it isn't broke, dont fix it

I only religiously use the vitamin ce serum a couple times a day and I make sure to apply the pm anti aging c cream every night before bed. Both feel so good on my face and help prevent the aging process. I am young but I may as well keep a good regimen to avoid sun damage, lines, and wrinkles from forming.

I don't always use the cleanser since I use my acne protocall but the few times that I have it felt very nice. I am just truly horrified to stray away from my acne cleansers since they seem to be working.

The sunscreen comes in handy during summer time but now that it is fall here, it gets mighty cold and there is no need.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No