Bonne Bell Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/24/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product after reading good reviews about it. I was looking for a simple lip smacker with a fresh fruity smell but this flavour doesn't live up to its name. I only smell a tiny hint of citrusy scent and what bothers me the most is the strong waxy/plasticky smell this lip gloss has. The "good" thing about this product is that the smell is only strong on the product and not on your lips, so I feel like I only have a plain lip balm on.

on 10/7/2007 12:38:00 AM

Certainly can't beat the price of this item for the quality.

Goes on nicely. Smells and tastes great; just like lemonade! Perfect for the summer months.

This is one of Bonne Bell's better creations.
____
Overall, I will purchase again.

on 7/1/2007 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Ulta had a BOGOF sale so I thought I'd try out a new Lipsmacker. It's the same as the others. I think it moisturizes fairly well and has a true to Pink Lemonade scent. Even my SO said it actually smelled like Pink Lemonade. It doesn't taste bad, moisturizes lips, and is easy to wear under other lippies. Plus, it comes in the classic chapstick tube, but you get the added bonus of a bright make-your-day yellow that will make you smile every time you pull it out of your purse/pocket!

on 6/26/2007 10:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So far this summer I have been on a lemon kick, and this fits the bill nicely. To date this is one of the first B.B lg that actually smells like the real thing. I do smell heavy lemon with the tart smell of sugar. To me, lemonade is what summer is all about. So, I am VERY happy with this scent, and I plan on buying it again when I run out.

on 6/4/2007 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the pink lemonade scent of this balm. I love pink lemonade and this one is fantastic. It keeps my lips moisturized and is as good as any other lip balm on the market.

on 3/26/2007 2:46:00 PM

I love the lemon scent of this product. It moisturizes well.

on 6/20/2006 12:10:00 AM

This is by far my favorite lip balm ever. I usually buy another as soon as my current one runs out. The smell is like instant summer--and not too horrible or tiresome. It isn't too shiny and has an awesome texture. Plus, my lips feel incredibly conditioned for a long time after I use it. In short, for me, this is the perfect lip balm, and it is so cheap I can afford to be an addict! ^_^

on 5/29/2006 12:16:00 AM

LipSmackers tend to be hit and miss. There are some really good scents, and then there are the really crummy ones. This scent is good. It's very fresh and summery, exactly like lemonade from the stand on the corner. It gives my already pigmented lips a little bit of a pink sheen and a lot of shine. Cheap and refreshing, perfect for summer.

on 4/23/2006 6:44:00 AM

I love this! It's so cute, with the yellow tube and pink lip balm. Usually my lips get super red after applying a lip product, but this is not that bright. The smell is great too. Definitely my favourite lipsmacker!

This one is a bit better than the Dr. Pepper IMO. It is more moisturizing and less waxy. It smells as its name implies, and is even the color of pink grapefruit. It isnt a miracle product but it isnt horrible, either. And for the price, I cant really complain all day long. This one would be good for use under a lipstick, as it isnt greasy or shiny, but it is still smooth and would make lipstick look more vibrant if it is a matte formula.

Popular Lip Glosses