Urban Decay Vice 2

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/2/2014 9:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh em GEE! Words cannot express the love I feel for this pallet! I honestly can't even tell you which color is my favorite maybe in part because i haven't even gotten around to using every single color just yet, but mainly because every single color I've tried has been amazing!! BETRAYAL , COAX, & X-RATED blended together ~ mind blowwwwn! .. SHELLSHOCK= The silver of my dreams !! .. MADNESS = fantastical blue(especially when you add STRIKE to the center of the lid and PRANK in the outer V ;) ) SMOKEOUT is probably my favorite outer V color.. Ever.. Sometimes I use LOVESICK over my gel liner.. AMBUSH~ lovely crease color .. DERAILED~ beautiful in the crease or all over the lid REWIND~ Nice transition color that I'm using a lot more than I thought I would.. I use either DOPE or HABIT as a highlight Those are the colors I have used so far and I adore each and every one of them. I can't wait to play with the greens in this pallet. Most of them have minimal fall out which is really good for urban decay. Seems a little pricey at first, but if you really think about it you're getting 20 full-size eyeshadows. so it's actually a pretty sweet deal!

on 12/31/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't say how much I love this palette! The colours are gorgeous, the quality of the shadows are top-notch. It is such a versatile palette and I find myself reaching out for it everyday. I have experience no fallout.. Do get it! Everyone needs this!

on 12/25/2013 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

At firs I did not know how to use these gorgeous colors but now that I have watched some tutorials I really like this palette! It's perfect for the holiday season.

The light matte shade is little bit too dark for me to use as a highlighter so I have to get that from another palette.

Packaging is really nice. I like that it is not hard to open. Love the big mirror as well!

I will update later my opinion but now I'm using this a lot.

on 12/20/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Lovely palette I received for Christmas. So many exciting colors and also some fun neutrals. Am a huge fan of UD shadows. Might be changing to an UD shadow girl over MAC.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette! The colors are gorgeous and super long lasting! UD never disappoints! I purchased this palette for a cruise. It's very versatile. I received many compliments on my eye makeup. This palette is a keeper!

on 12/6/2013 12:29:00 AM

I love this palette it has so many fun beautiful colors and it is really easy to apply. I love all of the Urban Decay products I have bought. I would highly recommend this palette to anyone.

on 12/5/2013 1:23:00 PM

I like this palette, it has very good pigmentation. There are a lot of colors to choose from but not a lot of neutrals. If you want a lot of neutrals then don't look at this palette! LOL It is quite pricey but if you want true to color that will last (with eye primer) this is it.

For color lovers! Seriously. Such a fantastic collection of BAM colors. There are some toned down neutral-ish colors and some matte, but mostly just jewel toned greatness. I've yet to run out of different looks combining them different ways. As usual UD is bendable, pigmented and gorgeous. Absolutely worth the price. So glad I hopped on this and didn't miss it like Vice 1. I've found a way to use it everyday since I purchased it. I'll even make up excuses to use it when my look doesn't necessarily need it. Ha! It's just so fun. Love love love. If someone was starting out, I'd say get this and Naked 1 and you're good. Well, Plus the Sugarpill Heartbreaker palette. Because I have an unhealthy obsession with it. :)

on 11/26/2013 4:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Seriously fantastic palette, I would definitely recommend this to anyone, if you're a beginner with cosmetics or a seasoned makeup veteran, this palette covers all bases.

on 11/13/2013 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

UD always suckers me in with the amazing colours they come out with in their LE palettes, and just generally. I really had no intention of buying this palette as it is large and awkward to store and use in the small space I have available. But there were 4 or 5 colours that I REALLY, REEEEALLLY liked and then Sephora had their 20% off event and they were out of the other thing I wanted to buy and this palette is such an amazing value, even without the discount, so I caved and bought it.

What a good purchase this is turning out to be (well, as good a purchase as any frivolous accessory/non-necessary type item can be). I got this especially for the colours Stash, Derailed, Radar and Ambush (can you tell I love neutrals?) but I've been so pleasantly surprised by all the other colours in the palette. Obviously (for anyone who knows UD), many of the colours have sheen but I like a bit of glow in my shadows. What's surprising is the number of matte and also great blending/transition colours in Vice2. And to my surprise, I really like Strike, a yellow gold, which I find to be very different from Half Baked. It looks amazing on the inner third of my lids with Stash on the outer 2/3 and Derailed in the crease. A great look for fall. The 2 purple shades are so beautiful and Prank (a unique dark blue) is stunning. There seem to be 3 variations of the "black" theme and so far, I've only used Poison, which looks like a dark, blackened green but applies more like a really rich, deep browned black and makes a great smokey liner look.

While the case is large, it pretty much has to be to hold the TWENTY eye shadows inside. It's nice and solid and NOT cardboard (like BOS) and NOT hard to open (like the 15th Anniversary palette) and has a nice, big mirror. If I had a larger makeup area, the size wouldn't be an issue but even with it being a bit big, this is a great palette for travel since it has all the shadows you could possibly need for any kind of look from natural to classic to dramatic. Texture is terrific on almost all the shadows - pigmented, smooth and minimal fallout (though it IS UD and so there IS glitter fallout with one or 2 of the shades). All in all, a really good value.

Popular Palettes