December 22, 2014 | 908 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product! Cheap, good packaging and great price. Thank you Maybelline!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

This is like... Miracle in a bottle! Totally one of my HG products!

I have cystic acne and hormonal acne around my jawline and under my chin, and makeup doesn't really help cover it up. I received a sample of this some time ago, and I noticed major improvement in my acne. New acne faded a lot quicker, minimal scarring, and sometimes, they dont even break out!

The bb cream gives very high coverage I would say, doesn't smell weird, quickly dries to a nice satin finish, and lasts longer than most of my foundations! (verrry impressive) I didn't experience any oxidation until 8 hours after I applied, and just overall worth a try for acne prone skin!

Only problem: SO rare to find here in Canada. Finding one in the drugstore is like mining for diamonds..

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by ResistanceIsFutile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Liked the texture (creamy), coverage (natural medium), and convenience (yay for squeezy tubes) but it was just too pink on my yellow toned skin. Light medium was slightly more yellow than medium but neither really worked in strong daylight. I sadly returned both.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by krystellove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just purchased this product yesterday.
I read a lot of reviews about it and noticed that people said it doesn't give full coverage; which I found out it's true. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with many active acne spots or blemishes. Smell was like any other makeup. It's definitely worth the price. I get some pimples here and there on my chin during the time of the month and I figured with some medication in this product it would keep my pimples and marks at bay. I don't feel it on my skin. And its still breathable. Doesn't feel caked or anything. The color swatches don't have many matches but you girls can adjust the color with blush or bronzer Im sure. This product is very high on my list. I would continue to use it daily. :0)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

This bb cream is okay. This is more like a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream. This doesn't provide much coverage. I still have to use the same amount of concealer with this. I have this in the color light medium for my nc30 skin. This is a pretty good match for my skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone who needs light coverage but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with severe acne and acne scars.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by alexiseptember

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Packaging is pretty cute. And this covers really freaking well. The lightest shade matches my fair skin awesomely, which was shocking- drugstore stuff is almost always very orange or very pink. It felt weightless and never left any trace of a made-up look. Awesome. But I noticed if I used it for a few days in a row my skin developed little pimples. So much for clearing my skin with it. If you're less acne prone than I am, it's worth trying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by carolyntaggart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say I'm completely surprised by this product. considering it's a bb cream, it covers BEAUTIFULLY. I am someone that relies on concealer for the many spots & scars left over but I only need to use concealer on big zits when I use this. I have very oily skin & also very rough skin in spots, but I use this as my moisturizer as well and it looks great. I don't find I get super oily throughout the day either

I need my makeup to last at LEAST 12 hours, and halfway through the day when I go to do my usual touch up (and I usually expect to be disguisted & embarased), with this it looks shiny but not not unbearable.

Pros:
Doesn't break me out! (I don't know if it's really clearing my skin) but I don't care!
Wears beautifully throughout the day
Covers very well
Packaging - this is my favorite type of packaging. it's practical.

Cons:
Color Selection - i have both Light & Light/Medium. Light is perfect for me now that I'm losing my summer tan, but Light/Medium was too dark for summer.
Itchy - I've seen other people say this. It's slightly itchy, kind of feeling like you have a piece of hair on your face (not like a want to claw your face off-itchy). I only notice it randomly. I think it's because of the acne medicine.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by x3Killjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Light tint is perfect for my pale skin, it's very light, not oily like some other BB creams I've tried, provides good coverage, and overall does what it promises. I also like the added benefit of the salycillic (sp?) acid because I get the occasional pimples on my t-zone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Ivysilver

I just bought this after hearing all the hype about it. Have to say it goes on well, is so light you can't feel it and does provide coverage. I did get the one with spf in it though. I can't say if it broke me out or not since I only used it once.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nope :(. Applied nicely, good color for my ultra paleness, but it gave me a TERRIBLE rash/breakout. I've used Maybelline foundations and products with similar ingredients yet I have never had this kind of reaction. I would recommend it for the pros I mentioned, but unfortunately can't use it myself!