September 17, 2014 | 1735 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I haven't tried too many BB creams because I'm a full coverage foundation girl but this is the best I have tried. I've tried the other Maybelline(non acne), L'oreal, Revlon and Smashbox. As usual, I use concealer and setting powder with this BB cream. Coverage and consistency wise, this gives me a matte finish w/out looking cakey. It's pretty decent at oil control and it last up to 6-7 hrs and with a primer probably even more. That time of the month, I use this to control my blemishes and breakouts. I'm happy I found a drugstore BB cream that does the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by emilyc123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My skin is acne-prone, and i want to cover it up until it gets better. When i found this, i saw that it was also an acne treatment, and covers up my acne! My acne is not disturbed by it, and i can see some pimples getting a little smaller! Im definetly getting this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by thatssodeming

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have recently been trying to switch to drugstore brands due to finances and was a little hesitant to trade in my brand name bb creme for this one because I'm very acne prone. I must say I am very pleased with this bb creme. it almost has the exact feel of my nars bb creme but way cheaper and it has the benefits of the salicylic acid! it has definitely improved my skin along with my normal acne treatment regimen. I used to hate taking off my makeup because of my bad skin but every night I take this off my skin looks better and better! I can safely wear this bb creme without having to worry about break outs and the coverage is.awesome!! love the price, love the formula love love LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Eread12

Overall this BB cream is one of my favorites. I have horrible skin (very fair, oily, acne-prone, freckles) and this does a great job of naturally blending all of my imperfections and i don't get greasy throughout the day. However, I took an anatomy class in high school and this BB cream smells just like the cats we used to dissect-- which leads me to believe that there is a connection to formaldehyde in the chemicals in this. Overall, I would not buy again because of the smell, but other than that it's a great product. SO, if you can tolerate chemical smells, then go for it girl!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow i love this, i have dry skin and this is so hydrating on me with good coverage for this unbearable heat its light and lasts good with a primer i dont have any acne problems so i cant say the salicylid acid helps or not. but this is amazing wayyy better than dream fresh bb which was greasy, even on me!! and slid right off even tho i have dry skin. not a good color range but i found the lightest shade perfect for me. check this out if you have dry skin and love a hydrated look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Kateomack

I love this product! I live in Florida and it is so hot during the summer and of course I sweat which does not help my acne. If I wear this product with a little bit and translucent powder, it keeps my face matte all day. It also helps make my breakouts go away faster.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by aimeeb212

Love. Love. Love. I bought this about 2 months ago and have been wearing it several times a week to work ever since. I would definitely say it is similar to a tinted moisturizer, but the consistency is more second skin like and the coverage is better. I'm pretty tan right now so I'm mixing the medium and medium/deep shades and they work well together. I also have the light/medium for fall/winter/spring and it blended in beautifully as well. I do use Loreal's Magic Nude BB Cream as a primer underneath and top it off with Laura Geller's Balance N Brighten powder. It lasts through an 8 hour work day for me with maybe a blot or 2, but that works for me b/c I have pretty oily skin. No breakouts. Highly recommend this drugstore gem!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupismyjam998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because when I went to the store they didn't have my shade in the regular dream bb cream. I have to say, I'm not disappointed! I've seen the few pimple I have occasionally on my nose lessening, and the coverage is even and natural. My only complaints are some slight caking around the eyes if you have fine lines, which is virtually unavoidable with most foundations. Overall I think I will be purchasing again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

This is one of the better drug store bb creams available. I have warm medium combination skin and chose the medium shade. The undertones run really cool/grey so I had to add some bronzer to warm things up. What I really like about this bb cream is the way it melts into a second skin instead of floating on the surface and into creases and pores. The finish is satin matte which looks beautiful. Overall I am really impressed but I would like their to be some kind of sunscreen since this does contain an acid, so it's advisable to wear sunscreen under it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by cosmagical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this BB cream! I just bought it today and its already my fave!