September 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lips - Jordana - Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by TheresasThoughts

I got terra crave, honey love, and cranberry crush. And let me tell you. This is all I ever reach for anymore. They're pigmented. They last. They add shine and then fade to a beautiful stain. My everyday work color is terra crave and if I want to amp it up just a tad I go for cranberry crush. I am a lip junkie and these are by far the best. They're cheap too! So it won't hurt to misplace them. 1 mac lipstick or 5 of these glorious things? 5 please!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ladyflickermua

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I own this but in the color Tropical Frenzy its nice creamy and pigmented! and has a nice smell to it! xoxoxoxoid buy again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, I was so excited to find these. I wanted to love them, because I love my Revlon Balm Stains so much but they're 9 bucks apiece. I ventured out to Walgreen's and got lucky.

I bought Honey Love and Rock N Rouge. These are decently pigmented and glide on smoothly. Rock N Rouge in particular is a pretty color; Honey Love is fine but nothing special like MLBB on me.

I can't tell you how long they last because the SCENT definitely lasts. It's a sickly sweet fruity smell and it's persistent and I couldn't stand it. If this were the only alternative to the (in my opinion) overpriced Revlon Balm Stains, that would be one thing. But now Wet N Wild and NYC make versions of the same thing.

Sorry I can't give more information but I had to get the smell off my face. It's nothing I'll hold against Jordana, because the price was so awesome and because I got a terrific Jordana red lip liner during the same trip.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by SStar777

I did not like all the colors, but I loved it's coral shade and honey shade. I just loveeeeeeeeeee its honey. Also it is very difficult to find right coral shade and I think jordana balm stain - candied coral is just the right coral shade. I love its quality and pigmentation and yeah also the price!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have purchased 4 of them: sweet pink, candied coral, terra crave and honey love. i will give you a general review and then to the colors. i am so glad that my nearest HEB (tx based grocery store) revamped their make-up area and has given jordana, e.l.f and nyc more room and extended costics that was only available in certain stores. down to the review.... i have both revlon, moodlipstick (one from sallys, they do stain) and nyc. i love the staying power of revlon and the mood ones but at the 2.99 pricepoint i was easily seduced. after using them for the past 2 weeks. love love love their staing power, how theyir feel on my lips and the price. the only downside is that the color you buy does not necessarily translate of your lips. i understand if you buy something the looks pink, you want it to be pink.....not hot pink or purple. but also the color will depend on your lipcolor, to a degree. here's therundown of the colors and my result. terra crave= when you look at and apply it is a beautiful pink brown lippie. something you would wear to the office. but 2-3 hrs later pinkish purpleish. beautiful color....but not the color i wanted to purchase candied coral= beautiful pinky peach lippie...and it stay that way the entire time. sweet pink= beautiful neutral pink...stays that way entire time honey love- a mauvy pink lippie. i will say for the first time ever in my life HOLYGRAIL LIPPIE! i have finally found a lippstain that is my lipcolor, but better! makes my lips supper pouty with out trying so damn hard. will purchase this color forever! i know some ppl love to throw the mlbp lippie...becareful what may be perfect for me wont be for you. however....do give these stains a try. the stay put for a good 4 hours, may feather a bit but who cares! they are 3$ not 30$! highly reccomend!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the red color, Rock n' Rouge. It's nice, light, smooth, and fairly glossy. It is decently moisturizing. I like the smell a lot. It's a very subtle nondescript fruity sweet smell. At first swipe it's sheer, but could be built up to a slightly pink based red. It lasts only for a few hours after application, but tends to transfer really bad to anything it touches. I would rate it higher if it didn't bleed and feather like a mofo on my lips. Overall, if you don't have problems with lipstick feathering on you, this is a really nice light balm stain for a good price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CandyGirl06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

You will never hear me post anything negative from Jordana my most favorite cosmetic line ever... Even over department stores highly pigmented high quality. These are way better than the revlon version got every color except for one!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ashlibrooke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This product could be so much more than what it is. The price is great. It is $2.99 at my local Walgreens. It goes on smoothly and doesn't harden like other long wearing lip products can. And the staying power is wonderful. You can eat, drink, kiss and it doesn't come off easily.

Sounds great, right? It would be except the color completely changes once it's on your lips. I bought the colors Sweet Pink and Candied Coral. After I put on the Sweet Pink it turned to this fuchsia color. If I had wanted fuchsia, I would have bought fuchsia. I wanted something soft and pink, which is what the packaging and the color of the stick look like. But once I got it on, it was completely different.

The coral color turned to orange and I know coral is an orangish color but this was like pumpkin orange on my lips. I don't get it. This product would be perfect if the color didn't change once on your lips. I took them back and would not repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by sophiamolina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good product. It's only $2.99. It lives up to the "moisturizing" that it claims, most lip stains make my lips dry. I'd buy again when I run out, but I bought 2 of the color called "Cranberry Crush" because it's popular at Walgreens (according to the cosmetic department cashiers).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I shall add my 2 cents here girls. I am a straight up lip product junkie, and I will also preface this with I already bought AND returned the Too Faced balm stain! If you read this review you shall be rewarded lol. So here we go! This is like 2.99! AND you are not skimping on quality. I purchased Candied Coral (mm tasty ^__^) but seems like everyone got other colors and said they are ALL hot pink?? Well yes, this one is pink and because it IS so highly pigmented (that's a plus to me!) you can build the color! You can wear it like a jelly lipstick, but you can also blot each layer with a tissue! Add to the fact I have very chapped lips and this actually kinda helps moisturize especially if I blot then reapply. It's a stain remember so sometimes blotting is necessary for that bitten look! These smell like CANDY, okay? And this is a twist up product so no sharpening! It'd be awesome if there was a more orange or peach shade, but for now I am happy with the one I got and may try the raisin one. Also try just dabbing a bit on the middle of your lips and adding another gloss on top. This is a high quality product in my eyes, they smell better than the other drug store ones (Revlon etc). Try it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No