July 22, 2014 | 1893 users online

Mascara - Guerlain - Maxi Lash Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by brucelegs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this at first - great application and made my lashes really pop great length and no clumping. However big time raccoon eyes as this stuff "migrated" during the day. I have moved back to the Le2 mascara which has never let me down

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mspanic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara I have ever used. It's like false eyelashes, smooth inky black, no clumps and doesn't run. It doesn't get in my eyes and bug my contacts. Seriously amazing. It's crazy expensive but its is so good I would buy it again and again. Goops up a lot around the opening of the bottle, but who cares when it works this great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by darklausal23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful packaging , slightly rose scented, I compared this one to multiple mascaras side by side doing one eye with this mascara and the other with a different one and found this one gave me more length and decent volume, doesn't make your lashes hard/crunchy feeling ...I know the price is up there for mascara so try to get a sample if you can if unsure of getting it, I have medium length and naturally curled lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've finally found the best mascara ever! It delivers insane length and lots of volume! And the packaging is beautiful to boot. There is no flakiness (like Lancome) or clumpiness (Dior). I use 3 or 4 layers and my eyelashes look just as good as my falsies. It also comes off easily with eye makeup remover and doesn't sting my sensitive eyes. The price is expensive, but I'd definitely buy it over and over again. Hopefully they never discontinue this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by bondgirl1979

I had high hopes for this product, because I had read some good independent reviews about it. Because of this reason, I bought this product blindly in a nice, violet shade. But honestly it failed to live up to my expectations. The main reason is that I feel that it hardens the lashes and makes them too stiff. For the price, I didn't expect that. My lashes felt hard and a tad stuck together, not silky and lightweight like I had expected. I also feel that it is much more volumising rather than lengthening. Whereas I had hoped it would do both equally. The short wand may work for some people who enjoy the compact size, but I found it a little bit annoying to be honest. I find it easier to relax the elbows when applying with a longer wand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow...just wow! This mascara is amazing! It takes only one coat to both lengthen and thicken my lashes...and that's WITHOUT a lash primer underneath. With that primer, the results are even more spectacular. It doesn't clump, separates easily when I comb through, and also wears wonderfully--any smudging that I did have was only seen at the end of a 10-hour day, which I expect almost any mascara to do.

Guerlain products are pricey, but this was a Sephora sample so it didn't cost me anything. But I do plan to purchase the full-size once I use the sample up because this mascara is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

HG status! It has everything I want from a mascara. Tons of extravagant length and volume. No smudging or flaking, stays put all day. Smooth and clump-free application. Yes this is an expensive product but that's because it is very high-quality. I've used high-end mascaras before but none that performed as well as this one.
In addition to all that, the overall effect this mascara gives my lashes is what makes me think I've found my HG, just absolutely gorgeous. Super-fluttery and dramatic wihout looking overdone or tacky. Lash Perfection!
This is one of those things that's worth the hefty price tag, will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eaux my god. This stuff is amazing and smells fantastic. Definitely not a scam for $30. Probably the best mascara I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

Wow! This mascara is incredible - it makes my short, barely-there lashes and turns them into the long, lush lashes I always wished I had. Two applications and I look as if I'm wearing falsies. Too bad it's so expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great. $30 of greatness. My lashes look long, thick and natural.

There is a rose smell, but the formula dries quickly and isn't too gloopy, dry, or thick. It leaves my lashes soft without clumping or flaking and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. Everyone compliments me on them including my esthetician who applies false lashes as a service and is a drag queen in his spare time.