October 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

Mascara - Guerlain - Maxi Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by cssalgueiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product, it thickens your lashes, separates them and gives them incredible lenght.
I tend to use it more in the evening as my lashes are already long so with this I get a very dramatic effect, but on people with normal/short lashes it should be fine to use during the day. It also dependes on your preferences obviously, so if you like dramatic lashes day and night ignore this! You should only be careful with crumbling which will happen if you use too much. The other thing I really love about this is that my lashes stay curled all day long, they just stay put like if I've just applied it. Also, something which happens to me with maybelline colossal and doesn't happen with this is some bits of mascara "dust" falling under my eyes at the end of the day, which I hate. But again, this doesn't happen with this one which is a plus for me.

The smell is lovely too, this doesn't really matter, at least to me, but it just feels so luxurious and classy, just what you'd expect from a mascara this expensive.
When it comes to removing this, it's a bit hard, it feels like it's whaterproof although it isn't, so I can't remove this solely with my usual cleanser (you could, but it would just take too long) so I tend to remove it an oilier makeup remover and that's fine. But that's a small price to pay for something this good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by paleseptember

The only mascara for me.

This lengthens, separates, thickens, holds a curl and lasts all day without transferring/smudging. I can build it up from a natural look to something more dramatic to pair with a smoky eye. It is completely black - no grey tones and no crisping up and flaking off throughout the day. I don't mind forking out £30 for something this effective and versatile.

The packaging it sleek and easy to work with - the brush is thin enough to coat your bottom lashes without accidentally applying it to your under eye area.

I don't know if I'm alone in this but I have noticed an improvement in my bare, natural lashes since I began using this mascara. They no longer break/snap and they are silkier than before. I have tried to research the ingredients but with no luck.

I'll repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. It has a nice, normal sized brush and really creamy texture which adds pretty good volume to my short sparse lashes. The packaging is beautiful and it's not a bad price for a high end mascara $32 Canadian. I would get this again, it's similar to voluminous by Loreal but creamier and not as clumpy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did the mascara madness at Nordies, got my fav GA ETK and ETKE mascaras, and wanted to try something different as my third one. I did a little research looking for one that holds a curl and gives some volume and length. It was between this and the Tom Ford one which got mediocre reviews and was more expensive. I went for the better reviewed and more reasonably priced Maxi Lash It seemed like a no brainer, lol.
The first day I tried Maxi Lash I was not impressed with it at all. It look a half dozen coats to get it to show up, it left the tips of my lashes clumpy and wouldnt hold a curl . I was dissapointed but decided to give it one more try before sending it back. The next day it was like a whole different mascara- length, thickness, no clumping and it held a curl for a good while too. I dont know what magic happened to it but am grateful that it turned out to be so great- its a keeper. ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by brucelegs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this at first - great application and made my lashes really pop great length and no clumping. However big time raccoon eyes as this stuff "migrated" during the day. I have moved back to the Le2 mascara which has never let me down

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mspanic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara I have ever used. It's like false eyelashes, smooth inky black, no clumps and doesn't run. It doesn't get in my eyes and bug my contacts. Seriously amazing. It's crazy expensive but its is so good I would buy it again and again. Goops up a lot around the opening of the bottle, but who cares when it works this great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by darklausal23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful packaging , slightly rose scented, I compared this one to multiple mascaras side by side doing one eye with this mascara and the other with a different one and found this one gave me more length and decent volume, doesn't make your lashes hard/crunchy feeling ...I know the price is up there for mascara so try to get a sample if you can if unsure of getting it, I have medium length and naturally curled lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've finally found the best mascara ever! It delivers insane length and lots of volume! And the packaging is beautiful to boot. There is no flakiness (like Lancome) or clumpiness (Dior). I use 3 or 4 layers and my eyelashes look just as good as my falsies. It also comes off easily with eye makeup remover and doesn't sting my sensitive eyes. The price is expensive, but I'd definitely buy it over and over again. Hopefully they never discontinue this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by bondgirl1979

I had high hopes for this product, because I had read some good independent reviews about it. Because of this reason, I bought this product blindly in a nice, violet shade. But honestly it failed to live up to my expectations. The main reason is that I feel that it hardens the lashes and makes them too stiff. For the price, I didn't expect that. My lashes felt hard and a tad stuck together, not silky and lightweight like I had expected. I also feel that it is much more volumising rather than lengthening. Whereas I had hoped it would do both equally. The short wand may work for some people who enjoy the compact size, but I found it a little bit annoying to be honest. I find it easier to relax the elbows when applying with a longer wand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Wow...just wow! This mascara is amazing! It takes only one coat to both lengthen and thicken my lashes...and that's WITHOUT a lash primer underneath. With that primer, the results are even more spectacular. It doesn't clump, separates easily when I comb through, and also wears wonderfully--any smudging that I did have was only seen at the end of a 10-hour day, which I expect almost any mascara to do.

Guerlain products are pricey, but this was a Sephora sample so it didn't cost me anything. But I do plan to purchase the full-size once I use the sample up because this mascara is worth it.