Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

Even though this is fairly expensive for a drugstore moisturizer, I am in love with this stuff. It's totally worth the splurge. I would recommend this over a high end moisturizer any day. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and it completely cleared up my painful, stubborn acne. I use this along with the clear complexion cleanser. Anytime you use salicylic acid, keep in mind it takes a little while to work and there may be an initial breakout. That's normal. Everyone's skin reacts differently to it. I had an initial breakout at first, since my skin likes to overreact to everything new, and after 2 months, I saw really nice results.

Love this! It does not irritate my skin or make me break out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I always apply a small amount after washing my face before bed and this product makes my skin oily. I'm not a fan of oily skin.

I have been using this lotion with their clear complexion cream cleanser for a couple of years now and it is always my go to. it has helped to reduce redness and inflammation and is very light weight, not greasy at all. that being said I have started mixing a drop or 2 of jojoba oil in the morning and 4 drops at night. this is the perfect blend for my sensitive, usually acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It's good to my skin because it is oil free when applied correctly, but it doesn't affect my pimples at all. Rather pricey.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this stuff! It moisturizes my skin, but doesn't make me greasy, even in the summer! Plus it does seem to help with blemishes, but I have also switched to a gentler cleanser which is probably contributing to that as well. Regardless, I will buy this one again, Aveeno make awesome products

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My skin is super sensitive and breaks out to everything, but surprisingly, this has never broke me out. I have been using this on my very oily skin for around 6 months now, and it has really helped clear up my acne , although I still break out here and there. It absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling nice and actually kind of matte. Doesn't make me oily at all. Best face lotion I have ever used. And the pump is sanitary and dispenses the right amount of product. It also lasts for a while too! I've only been through about 3 bottles in the last 6-7 months.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've used half of this bottle and I'm loving it so far. Paired with my Simple cleansing wipes and Olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin, it has really helped my skin. My face is more consistently clearer now than it has been in the past couple years. It's a perfect level of moisture for me. I naturally have dry, sensitive skin, it's not greasy and doesn't leave me dry. I use it most days, but not every day. Might be drying for under the eyes, haven't tried it under my eyes, I use something else for an eye cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just so so. Love the packaging and the smell. But when I apply it it's quiet greasy and most importantly VERY hard to absorb, so it doesn't moisturize well. Also, it doesn't help my acne. I don't see what it is doing for me.

I bought this with the Aveeno Clear Complexions Wash and I do not like both, they make my skin so dry and tight and this moisturizer does nothing to help with skin. It just makes my acne look worse. Def not for sensitive skin.