April 17, 2014 | 1581 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Law1747

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome product! Go out and get ya some!! I love that it's not an oil, because you can apply and not worry about leaving oil residue everywhere. It softens and conditions cuticles beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best cuticle cream ever.When I'm under a lot of stress (exams...) I have this horrible biting nails habit which will always leave cuticles painful and even bloody.Now I apply this all over the nails and cuticle so it prevents me from biting and nourishes them at the same time.It smells wonderfull as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The bomb. Buy this now! Transforms your cuticles on fingers and toes over night!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by katie0804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I actually use it as a lip balm instead of a cuticle butter, and I love it for that use. It has a really nice smell and doesn't really taste like anything. The only problem with this is the container. It's not that bad, but sometimes it can get stuck and that can be a little frustrating. Anyway, it's a great product and I would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lovesabrinaxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this so much! My nails never grow and they are always short and because of that, they get very dry. this stuff works so good! they feel softer and more shiny which is amazing. I would buy this again!! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by CristineF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells delicious, it's very thick and waxy so it absorbs slowly but works great. I also use it on my lips! Evens out the lip surface perfectly - it is in fact a surprisingly potent lip primer, makes my lipsticks and glosses stay much longer. One of my absolute favourite skincare products!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this stuff does work great to moisturize my cuticles and nails HOWEVER it is incredibly waxy and i hate that feeling after i have rubbed it all over my nails.... i wipe my fingertips all over my thighs trying to get that waxy feeling off. but i think my solution is this: i just apply this and then i apply hand cream to my hands and it sort of just camouflages the waxy feeling away. i can live with that. most people love the lemony smell but i don't like lemon scented stuff. it's a bit gritty, which is okay unless you use it on your lips, then it feels sort of weird. but it wasn't made for lips, even though it can be used on them, so i can't really complain. i don't use this stuff a lot because of the waxiness. i think i'm going to go back to using a cuticle oil pen, which is less messy and less waxy and more precise application.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lascoquettes

it does the same job as vaseline. Very helpfull thanks to everyone =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by OPLALS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you want an intense CUTICLE treatment and like lemon scents, this is for you. The main reason I wouldn't buy again is really I like to moisturize my whole hands including my cuticles. Compared to Badger Cuticle Care, this is much waxier. I used Badger on my whole hands but this is just too waxy for that. I can't really fault the product for that because it is supposed to be a cuticle cream after all, but I prefer a multi-tasker. My cuticles are normal, I guess, and I just push them back after showering, so if your cuticles are under more stress than that you may like this more than me. I much prefer this scent to the Badger one, but that's to be expected because I love lemon scents. This one smells like real lemon peel, yay! By the way, this scores well on goodguide.com (health 8) and ewg (2).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this and am most likely to repurchase. It is moisturising and smells like lemon cheesecake. If I put a thick layer on before bed then I wake up to hydrated cuticles.
Not suitable to day time.
If I have a open wound on my cuticle then this burns it really bad.