January 28, 2015 | 1862 users online

Lip Treatments - Soap & Glory - A Great Kisser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by fashionfreak678

A sheer, translucent peach-scented lip balm. It is very moisturizing, has a glossy finish and tastes sweet. If you apply a thick layer (which gives your lips a slightly milky appearance) it will feel very sticky, just keep in mind that a little goes a long way. Less is more! It performs its job quite well.

The only con I have is the tin packaging. It's absolutely lovely and I love the retro inspiration! However, it's impractical, inconvenient, and unhygenic since you have to use your finger to dip into the product (although you could use a lip brush if you wanted.) I use this at night only because of this and also since I don't like very shiny finishes on my lips (my lips are very full as it is lol).

It's expensive at $10 but you get quite a bit of product so it should last you a very long time (I'm thinking at least a year!)

Recommended if you're looking for a high-quality lip balm with a wonderful scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before I bought this product I was, lets say "a not so great kisser." My lips where always severely dry. Whenever I would kiss my S/O he would ask me if I was thirsty because my lips were so freaking dry..it was so embarrassing!!

So I dumped my Maybelline Baby Lips & I found this little tin at Sephora. For $10. They have 3 flavors, I got the peach one.

Anyways, since I started using this my lips have been BABY soft, no questions.They never peel. I use this under my lip color, but mostly use it alone. In the tin it's pink, but on lips it offers no tint. Scent is light. Flavor is light.

Only con would have to be the fact that it's in a tin, ugh, you have to dip your fingers in it :/ i'd love it better if it came in a tube!

I'd also recommend that you'd exfoliate your lips every few days for best results.