December 19, 2014 | 1439 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by tweetyli1

I think this is very similar to the Trublend Whipped Foundation from several years ago which I liked. Maybe they repackaged it or added an ingredient or two? I've heard it's also the same as the Max Factor Whipped Creme foundation. The old Trublend had 28ml and the new has 18ml, so they've given you a little less. I LOVE the way this goes on, so smooth and easy to blend. I tried it with a brush, sponge, and my fingers and it's easy to apply and looks natural. I have a bad habit of picking up too many foundations to try to get a finish that rarely looks better than the last one I tried. This really works for me. My skin with age is getting drier and of course there are lines, shadows, and freckles I'm trying to work with. This gives my skin a nice glow without shimmer or shine, covers adequately yet looks like skin, and feels nice. I went to the store when trying it out and a young cashier kept calling me "Miss". When I went home and glanced in the mirror I noticed my skin really did look smooth and young. I was surprised it looked that good. It won't take off 30 yrs. but it's not bad. Hopefully there will be no breakouts, so far so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

It was good but I found better:) btw it's discontinued

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I've been on a drugstore foundation kick lately and this was on clearance at walgreens for about $4. I definitely don't need anymore foundation to add to my collection that I've acquired recently, but figured it wouldn't hurt to have 1 more! So, I've only worn it twice so far. I'd say this gives medium coverage and definitely dries to a matte powdery finish. I have light/medium olive skin and got the buff beige and it seems to be a good match for me since I'm currently pale. When I apply this with my fingers, it almost feels like a bb cream or lotion. At first it looks questionable, but once blended with a flat top brush it finishes out nicely. I've been wearing it for 7 hours now (posted picture above) and it still looks decent (for reference I have dry skin that gets a little oily around t zone). I'll probably just use this on the weekends for when I'm just running errands. I don't like having to put my fingers in the jar to get it out though. And be sure to open the product in the store before you buy it to make sure no one has messed with it, because for some reason cover girl didn't think to put any type of safety seal on it. Once u untwist the top, the product is right there with no type of seal. Over all this is a pretty good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

oh my gosh.. let me tell you...AMAZING! I only bought this foundation Because my local Walgreens was having half off selected cover girl products. I'm usually not a huge fan of their foundations, but when I saw there was only one left I'm my shade, the lightest Ivory, and it was $4.50, I had to get it. I wore it a couple times to school, I like applying it with my ELF powder brush, it blends seamlessly.Last night I wore it to a school dance, dance and sweated for three hours, came home and my foundation still looking good! I do wear a primer, the maybelline baby skin, but I'm pretty sure It was the foundation itself holding up, because the primer never prolongs any of my other foundations! It is amazing, I do really love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Favorite foundation. And to think I was buying high end foundations, this stuff is great

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I prob have 20 foundations in my arsenal now in all price ranges from 3$ to 50$...and have been through even more. Now I have weird sensitive skin that has normal and dry but also have issues with yeast rashes on my chin and sides of my nose from producing to much oil..so it's crazy and so many foundations just cling to dry patches that I've gotten rid of w my olay face wash thing before makeup but appear a couple hours in and this foundations doesn't do this..now it def doesn't stAy as well as some others but I'd rather reapply then it look horrible. It actually gives the airbrush look everyone says they get with all the things that work pretty well (beauty blender, stippling brush, urban decay naked powder, HD powders) so dry skin try it..walgreens and cvs it can always be taken back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I was really irritated that CG had stopped making TruBlend in a pot. I love pot foundations, and the Creamy Natural was a perfect color for me. I used it all up and had switched to a Garnier BB when that relationship ended.

I do like this a lot. It has that gel-whipped consistency and isn't drying like many foundations. i am 35 so I have to worry about fine lines and settling. I mainly use this on my cheeks to cover minor discoloration, and add moisture to the concealer under my eyes. I love how this feels and blends, and Creamy Natural seems to still be a good match for me, 7 years later. Glad that CG has brougth back the pot foundation.

This covers well and has enough silicone in it to temper oilier skin. Will repurchase if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by maria8422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absoulutely love this product!!! My oily/combination/acne-prone skin loves the creamy texture of this product. It blends in so nicely in my skin. It actually looks very natural. I use colour #305. I'm a paler skin tone of Eastern European decent, and this tone is the best for me. I will continue to buy this forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by KrazaieAzn

This is amazing. I am really impressed. I bought this for $7.73. Not exactly I cheap but not entirely expensive. I love how with cover girl if you know your shade in one foundation it works with all cover girl foundations. It's a thick and creamy formulation. Smooth finish. Comes in a glass jar. Get a great amount of product since a little goes a long way. And it blends flawless! I would recommend this to everybody. This may be my one and in foundation when I finish my others.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by kayshannoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first bought this product after all the reviews I was seeing on YouTube, so I decided, why not? Most other customers said that it felt like their skin and gave good coverage and the price @ my local drugstore(In the USA) was $6.00 so it was pretty cheap compared to other foundations. I got the shade Natural Ivory, I believe and it matched my skin perfectly! make sure you know what shade you get cause its in really small print on the back :/ . I have dry/combo sensitive skin and it didn't set into my dry patches or make me break out. It feels so smooth on the skin and it doesn't look cakey. This was the first creme foundation I've ever tried because I always thought it would look built up and settle into fine lines and pores but it didn't. I would defiantly recommend this product for those just starting out with creme foundations!