August 22, 2014 | 1958 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

oh my gosh.. let me tell you...AMAZING! I only bought this foundation Because my local Walgreens was having half off selected cover girl products. I'm usually not a huge fan of their foundations, but when I saw there was only one left I'm my shade, the lightest Ivory, and it was $4.50, I had to get it. I wore it a couple times to school, I like applying it with my ELF powder brush, it blends seamlessly.Last night I wore it to a school dance, dance and sweated for three hours, came home and my foundation still looking good! I do wear a primer, the maybelline baby skin, but I'm pretty sure It was the foundation itself holding up, because the primer never prolongs any of my other foundations! It is amazing, I do really love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Favorite foundation. And to think I was buying high end foundations, this stuff is great

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I prob have 20 foundations in my arsenal now in all price ranges from 3$ to 50$...and have been through even more. Now I have weird sensitive skin that has normal and dry but also have issues with yeast rashes on my chin and sides of my nose from producing to much oil..so it's crazy and so many foundations just cling to dry patches that I've gotten rid of w my olay face wash thing before makeup but appear a couple hours in and this foundations doesn't do this..now it def doesn't stAy as well as some others but I'd rather reapply then it look horrible. It actually gives the airbrush look everyone says they get with all the things that work pretty well (beauty blender, stippling brush, urban decay naked powder, HD powders) so dry skin try it..walgreens and cvs it can always be taken back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I was really irritated that CG had stopped making TruBlend in a pot. I love pot foundations, and the Creamy Natural was a perfect color for me. I used it all up and had switched to a Garnier BB when that relationship ended.

I do like this a lot. It has that gel-whipped consistency and isn't drying like many foundations. i am 35 so I have to worry about fine lines and settling. I mainly use this on my cheeks to cover minor discoloration, and add moisture to the concealer under my eyes. I love how this feels and blends, and Creamy Natural seems to still be a good match for me, 7 years later. Glad that CG has brougth back the pot foundation.

This covers well and has enough silicone in it to temper oilier skin. Will repurchase if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by maria8422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absoulutely love this product!!! My oily/combination/acne-prone skin loves the creamy texture of this product. It blends in so nicely in my skin. It actually looks very natural. I use colour #305. I'm a paler skin tone of Eastern European decent, and this tone is the best for me. I will continue to buy this forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by KrazaieAzn

This is amazing. I am really impressed. I bought this for $7.73. Not exactly I cheap but not entirely expensive. I love how with cover girl if you know your shade in one foundation it works with all cover girl foundations. It's a thick and creamy formulation. Smooth finish. Comes in a glass jar. Get a great amount of product since a little goes a long way. And it blends flawless! I would recommend this to everybody. This may be my one and in foundation when I finish my others.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by kayshannoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first bought this product after all the reviews I was seeing on YouTube, so I decided, why not? Most other customers said that it felt like their skin and gave good coverage and the price @ my local drugstore(In the USA) was $6.00 so it was pretty cheap compared to other foundations. I got the shade Natural Ivory, I believe and it matched my skin perfectly! make sure you know what shade you get cause its in really small print on the back :/ . I have dry/combo sensitive skin and it didn't set into my dry patches or make me break out. It feels so smooth on the skin and it doesn't look cakey. This was the first creme foundation I've ever tried because I always thought it would look built up and settle into fine lines and pores but it didn't. I would defiantly recommend this product for those just starting out with creme foundations!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Skin type: moderate acne (6-10+ active spots), oily all over, dry around certain acne spots, uneven skin tone due to acne scars (not deep, just miscolored surface level spots), FAIR with yellow undertones. Basically, my skin is every girls worst nightmare.

So I wanted to love this foundation, but I just could not. It felt really great when I first put it on my skin, even though it did not cover up my acne. I wore this with my Rimmel Stay Matte press powder (which I wear over all of my foundations, so I know that was not the issue). Literally 3 hours into my day at work I literally was looking into the mirror and laughing, thinking "what the hell is that?" It was so weird ! The foundation had separated into tiny circle clumps due to the oil on my face. Not only did I look like a leopard, but it also brought out the dry spots of my acne in the most bizarre way - making them look like plaster of paris instead of flaky.

With my horrible review in your mind, I will say that this foundation felt and would probably look super incredible on someone with minimal to no acne and with normal skin. I got the lightest color they had (Ivory) because it had the yellow undertone that I needed where as Classic Ivory is more pink. The Ivory shade I got looked really well on my skin in natural lighting for those of you fair-yellow skinned girls who may need a color suggestion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by awinter13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this product on days I don't want to do all of my makeup. It is defiantly a very thin foundation. It's perfect for the summer and on days that I just want to do my make up in under five minutes. It blends perfectly. The only down sides are that it clings to my dry patches, but putting a little extra lotion before helps. Also I have to put on the cover girl clean powder over it so it doesn't slide of my face. But it's defiantly a great foundation if you don't want a lot of coverage or if you want to do your make up really quick. I also like the small packaging, I like to keep in in my makeup bag that goes into my purse.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this foundation. I have the darkest shade and it still doesn't match. It's an ashy grey color.. I love my other foundation from covergirl I use it daily. This was definitely a MISS for covergirl !