April 24, 2014 | 1859 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by StefyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The formula of this foundation is great. Super light, good coverage, nice finish, but unfortunately the color selection isn't there. I find this a problem with covergirl cosmetics. Way too pink. I'm fair/light with warmer undertones and unfortunately the perfect shade for me in covergirl doesn't exist. I bought 310 classic ivory because original ivory is way too light. Classic ivory is very pink and just not a good match. It's a shame I really liked this and the price is great. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by toshashea

I agree 100% with Simone101 at the bottom. This stuff is like a miracle in a jar, and not to point out the obvious, but what a great NAME for this product "Clean". I have never worn a foundation that made my face feel so clean. It doesn't feel like it clogs my pores at all, which is extremely important to me because I have dealt with acne spots the last 10 years, struggling between too oily and too dry. I don't understand all the negative reviews, maybe people weren't applying it correctly, OR maybe it just works on certain skin types and not on others.

I use a cosmetic sponge wedge to apply (after using cosmetic wedge to apply my moisturizer/sunscreen), with just a dab of foundation at the edge of the sponge. Only takes like 4 dabs to lightly cover my whole face, can use a little more to conceal blemishes. I have learned over the years, you really should NEVER apply makeup/lotion to your face with your FINGERS!!! Not only do you transfer germs that do not help in the fight against blemishes, but the oils from your fingers WILL mix with the chemicals in the makeup as well as the oil on your face and will leave you feeling oily, will cause the makeup to not last as long, will leave smears, you may rub off too much in your attempt to blend it in... USE COSMETIC WEDGES!!! or something that is NOT your fingers.

Oh and, this stuff lasts me ALLLLL day but then again, I work a desk job so I hardly sweat so, maybe that's why.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Mviera4

Love this product! Love the coverage and the way it makes my skin look! Looks perfect with my Laura mercier oil free primer and mac mineralize skin finish over it. Love this foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got 8 of these things for FREE and got paid t buy them taking advantage of an awesome free $10 gift card deal at Target. The regular price of them is $7.99.

I really like this foundation. I am not that picky but I think this stuff is perfect for my needs. I don't have any active breakouts but I have scarring around my face. What I do is dot a little bit on each area of my face and blend it out with my fingers. Then I dot more of it where the scarring shows through until its becomes medium-full coverage.

The trick with this stuff is to rub gently and lightly, if you rub to hard to blend it it starts to pill and flake off your face. So one area at a time as the stuff dries pretty fast, but blend each area into the other.

310 matches my skin PERFECTLY.

I am very happy with my non-purchase "purchase" =)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

I bought this product on a whim... I just saw it and grabbed it. I'm shade 342. It's an okay product. It has a nice finish but the staying power is horrible. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Emilymckenziee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I hate Covergirl products, but I had a $2 off coupon so I decided to take a risk and buy this foundation. I have to say I actually really like it...when it's first applied. It gives me light to medium coverage (with a foundation brush)It's build able, which I like. It's really light feelingo my oily skin. The problem I have with this foundation is that it doesn't last. It last less than 4 hours even with setting powder and primer. So, I guess I am going to have to break up with foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mollypop9312

this stuff was crap. It just kind of sat on my skin, didn't blend very well, and didn't give very full coverage in my opinion. Usually, cream foundations work great on my combination to oily skin, but not this one. It's as if it wouldn't really blend. It wasn't even worth the ten bucks and I ended up giving it to my mom, because she has perfect skin and it blended on smoothly for her. Maybe it's just because I am acne prone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by cdm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The first few times that I used this foundation I really liked it! It felt nice and silky on my skin, had light coverage and was so easy to blend. But the more I started using it the more I started hating it. This doesn't last on me at all, even with a setting spray. I'll be lucky to get a few hours before it starts wearing off. My face always felt extra dry after using this (already have dry skin). And I hate the packaging! It was so easy to pick up too much product on my brush. I did like how it felt on my skin, how it looked when it lasted and it didn't break me out or oxidize on me. It seems like others are having better luck with this though!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Broke me out terribly, and not enough coverage. If you're oily/acne prone, avoid this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by donnakennedy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this foundation. It is very basic, no frills. I find it blends out really easily with my fingers and provides a light to medium coverage. It disappears without a trace! I have combination skin and this holds up really well during the day. I use a light sunscreen underneath and a dusting of powder over top. The color Nude Beige is perfect for me. My only gripe is the packaging...it would be better in a pump bottle or tube. Otherwise love it!