Blue Cross Cuticle Remover

Water, Castic Potash, Calcium Carrageenan, Oil & Lanolin

on 1/10/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this as an alternative to cutting, but I don't really see myself using this. I tried it, and it didn't seem to do much but I do worry about the chemical effecting my nails. I ended up cutting them off anyway, which I think is more time effective for my cuticles. I tried it as a pedi soak too, but feel it doesn't do much that a regular pumice stone doesn't. I returned this.

on 1/7/2013 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I cannot be without this stuff. It makes my nails look like I had them done at the nail shop. All the dead skin is gone (I know, gross) and it cleans well underneath the nail. I even use this on my feet too to slough off rough and dry spots. A huge bottle will last you a while and the only thing you have to be careful is to not have any open cuts as this can cause great pain. Also rinse well after application. I bought my bottle at Sally's but I have seen it at other beauty supply stores. If you like to wear nail polish or just like your nails to look well-manicured and clean, I highly recommend this.

on 12/2/2012 7:11:00 PM

I love this! This is my HG cuticle remover. It works wonderfully and considering the size for the price it is dirt cheap. The applicator could be better but I just apply with a q-tip which I don't mind anyway. So glad I picked this up at my local Sally's!

This stuff is great! I just wet a q-tip then wipe on each cuticle then use an orange stick and go around my cuticle. Immediately, my nails look like I just received a 45 minute manicure. It was $8 at my local Sally's Beauty Supply store. So worth it! You get a fairly large sized bottle as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up after reading so many rave reviews. I also got a sample from a nice swapper to test it out. I picked up this giant bottle which I thought may last my lifetime, until I read all the reviews using it for calloused feet as well. Genius, It is a great product, Great quality, tons of bloggers rave about it too.

on 10/24/2012 12:55:00 AM

Blue Cross is very effective.. but I feel that it is a little harsh on the skin. you have to be careful about getting it on your fingers/finger tips because it starts to feel a bit like Krazy Glue on the skin. So it is very important that you use manicure tools and not your bare hands. Also, it is best to use this product over the sink or the tub.. because I have heard it can really do some damage to furniture.

on 10/4/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

OMG!!!! This is the best stuff ever! For years I have tried numerous potions, and pedicures and scraping methods in order to get my feet back soft and smooth the way they were intended to be. I got this and since my feet were SEVERELY calloused I took about 2 ounces of it and pored it into a bucket and 8 ounces of warm water I let my feet soak in it for about 15 minutes. I wiped them a bit and began to walk to the bathroom so that i could sit on the edge of the tub and scrub them with a pumice stone and let me tell you my feet were so slick that I could barely walk. After I began to scrub them the stone got really slick so the scrubbing became nearly impossible so I let the stone soak in water for while I went back to soak my feet for 15 more minutes. I took the stone out of the water applied some body wash and began to scrub.
Ladies let me just tell you after that one soaking episode over a month ago my feet are now as smooth as a babies bottom. I no longer have that gross scap callous looking thing on the back of my heels and my feet are so smooth sometimes I just rub them and smile. I am so excited about the results that I got with this product, I have been trying for the past 8 years to get my feet to this stage and call me crazy but I am so excited about it. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER be without this product. I have 5- 32 oz bottles in my stash right now, I am so excited that my foot worries are over. Give it a try it is so worth it you can get a 32 oz bottle from head 2 toe beauty for $4.95 (not affilated) it is ceartinaly cheaper than a $40 pedicure where they scrap the skin off and it regenerates 10x worst than where it started from. Hands down this product is a miracle=D

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Loving this. There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. Get some. Try it. I did my fingernails immediately when I got home and then look stellar. I'm looking forward to using it on my toenails/ calloused heels. HG.

on 9/11/2012 11:03:00 AM

I'm sorry to be the one to bring this product down, but it just doesn't work for me for cuticle removal for my fingers. I've followed the directions, tried variations on the directions, tried soaking my nails for awhile in it, and it simply doesn't work for me. I had such high hopes for this, too, but I will unfortunately have to keep spending money to get my cuticles professionally done, as I have never found a product that would work for me, including this one. I cannot speak about how it works for pedicures or callouses, as I've not tried it for those things, but for my overgrown finger cuticles, it just doesn't do the job. I'm sorry.

on 8/29/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Probably the best cuticle & callous remover ever. You don't need a lot, maybe a capful in a 1/2 gallon of water and let your fingers and/or toes soak for 5 minutes. A quick push with the cuticle pusher or scrub with a pumice stone, and you have the softest, cleanest fingers & toes and the whitest nails ever. Plus it's so cheap - I bought a huge bottle for $10 USD, that is going to last me a long time.

Top Rated Blue Cross Products