July 25, 2014 | 1775 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Yoshthestylist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is AMAZING!
First of all, you must read the instructions.
Complete one eye at a time, and be sure to use an eyelash comb to keep the gel and fibers from clumping, and seal with a coat of transplanting gel.
The fibers are all natural green tea fibers, and if used properly, can look quite natural. The directions state to use your regular mascara first, however, my sales rep explained to me that you must not use a volumizing mascara, as this will surely cause clumping of the fiber lash mascara.
Personally, for an everyday look, I don't use a base mascara. I find it unnecessary. For a more dramatic look, begin with your defining mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by daym17

I am typing this with red, irritated, burning eyes. Why? Because this mascara is awful :( I had high hopes and was really excited to try this but I am very disappointed. I already have long lashes and this did nothing to make them look longer or more full. Instead my lashes looked dry, clumpy and "fibery" not to mention my eyes being bloodshot all day. I couldn't wait to get home and wash it off (which was also a pain). I will stick with my $7 Maybelline Falsies mascara. These reviews truly seem to be love/hate and I'm happy for the people who love it. Unfortunately it did not work for me and my sensitive eyeballs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Tzvolanek

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I lost some of my lashes after chemo and they didn't come back. This makes them look long and full.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Beu2yfun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I freaking love this product! Because I have sparse lashes I was really disappointed when I got extensions because they can only do lash to lash. So my lashes were longer but that's about it. With this I get thickness and length. I got fibre fallout the first time I used it :( I didn't seal with the gel. so I watched a tutorial on YouTube and found a few different ways to apply. I love makeup but not usually to the point of obsession BUT I really love this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by mambana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have yet to see this crap on anyone who didn't look ridiculous. This is a clumpy, wonky, crooked mess. The local person here who does car commercials must use this - she's in her late 50s with this clumpy mess on her flittering eyelashes. Tammy Faye would no doubt be a fan. How this has reached the high level of hype is beyond me. Sorry, I'm not usually this snarky, but this is such a joke.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by youniquebydee

5 all the way!! This product ROCKS! I have short undefined lashes and this puts so much definition and length to my eye lashes! I recommend this to anyone who has a lash problem (thin, short, etc.)!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Skelly1980mc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The lashes definitely looked great after use but the fibers fall under the eye and on the face all day. If the fibers stuck to the lashes better, I would buy this again. Unfortunately, after using this product 3x, I spent most of the day checking my face and putting on concealer under the eye because the fibers that fell had me looking like a racoon.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this after many reviews. My first time using was a disappointment. The rep who sold it to me told me not to put mascara under as it would "be too much". At first attempt, I got the fibre mascara EVERYWHERE. I now know that I was putting too much on (I am a mascara freak so what can I say?). The lashes were nice and long however they did not have the drama effect that I was looking for and promised.

I tried again this time with a coat of my favourite mascara to start and did not apply as much fibre as I was. The results were definitely dramatic!. Over all, I would say it is a good product you just need the time to put it on correctly.

I will still use my L'Oreal for daily use and this for weekends.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by bridgetinez74

Wow holy negative Batman...It's simple really if you know how to apply it it works...I am not a makeup person but I LOVE IT...I have long lashes and wanted the extra and it does wonders for me and I EVEN WEAR GLASSES..It doesn't interfere with my glasses, my lashes don't get clumpy, fibers don't run down my face and NO EYE IRRITATION..I have very sensitive skin and I gave no problems with these products. .Bottom line stop all the negative stuff...It works if you use it correctly. .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by SGramada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw all these pictures on instagram and wanted to try it. I received it in an accurate amount of time and at first I didn't understand the mascara. I followed the instructions and when I put it on you could reall y see the fibres on your lashes and it looked really clumpy and spiderweb like but it took me a week to try to get perfect lashes. this mascara gives you remarkable length to your lashes and when using a mascara before hand it really adds volume and definition.