December 22, 2014 | 1081 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by shynjcksn

I really like this mascara. it definitely makes your eyelashes appear longer and thicker. also, it's very easy to wash off. Some of the fibers do fall on your cheek through out the day, but not enough to make it noticeable. I haven't noticed my eyes burning or anything like that. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Janmozo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited about this product since you can barely see my eyelashes without mascara but sadly disappointed after applying it. I tried it twice at home and am glad I didn't wear it out the fibers fell off and turned my eyes black underneath to make me look like a raccoon. I also had trouble with serious clumping of the fibers when trying to apply to my eye lash, I followed the instructions to comb your eyelashes first to prevent clumping but that didn't seem to help. I would like to know what the fibers are made of since I also saw a lot of them in my eye after applying. Had me a little worried.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Sparkles92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a shame, after all the hype i was expecting a "wow" product that lived it to the claims made online. Unfortunately, for me - it was not the case.
Today i used it for the first time - i followed the instructions and after i had finished i noticed the fibres had started to fall below my eyes, so i brushed them away and left for work.
I get to work (15 minutes later) and it felt like my eyes were on fire.
I had to spend 6 hours with this pain, at some points i couldn't even open my eyes fully because the pain was so bad.
As soon as i got home i washed it off and my eyes were bright red and puffy from the irritation caused by the fibres. 12 hours later from the application and my eyes still feel painful.
Like it said, it's a shame as the concept it good, but the actual product fails to meet my expectations from other reviews.

I think i'll have to keep hunting for a great mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Vramsey1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to love this product, and I wore it on 2 different occasions just to be fair and make sure I was applying it correctly. However, I was really disappointed. The application was easy, and initially they looked beautiful.

However the fibers felt like they were falling in my eyes which made me blink constantly all night. I had to keep taking a tissue to wipe under my lashes because it was so uncomfortable.

Also, when I took out my compact mirror to check my face, the fibers were all over the tops of my eyelids and on my face under my water line. I was horrified.

By the end of the night, my eyes were red and itchy. I could not wait to get home and wash them off. The second time I wore them was even worse then the first time.

It's a shame because it's a great concept at an affordable price.

The company representatives that sell this (I had to order through a rep online, not available in stores) should really encourage the manufacturers to go back to the drawing board to tweak the formula. I would not recommend this product at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by boothang00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect for if you have no lashes... it totally screwed up my lashes and stuck them together made me look cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jgoreham

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using the 3D Fiber Lashes for about a month now. I bought it intending to do my own face for stage (for a bodybuilding show) but ended up going to a MUA, she just put real false lashes on me- I didn't think to bring this with to ask her to use it. d'oh!

That said, I am enjoying this product for everyday use. I use it on my bare lashes (after curling). Sometimes I get a little bit of fiber fallout while I am applying, no big deal, just brush away with my fan brush. The more I use it, the better I get at using it. A few girls in my bellydance class caught me putting my face on for our studio recital and they were impressed with it (the presentation in the case, my results) so I'd say it's a hit! Great for an "intimate" performance look (by which I mean, you are on the floor with your audience as opposed to on a stage). I'm impressed that it holds up well to Atlantic Canadian wind and rain, but washes off pretty easily at the end of the day when I am going about my bedtime routine.

It's a little pricey, so if you are nervous that the multi-step process isn't for you, I wouldn't blame you for skipping- but if you are open minded about using something new, it's worth a shot- especially if you are concerned about the ingredients in your makeup like some people are (especially near your eyes)- check the website for more details on ingredients. Younique seems to have a decent moneyback guarantee, so if you are adventerous to try it, go for it! Send it back for a refund promptly if you don't like it.

I do plan to buy again when I've used it up, even though I NEVER spend big bucks on mascara, and I'm thinking about being a Younique presenter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by discworld

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very short lashes. Regular mascare-eh. Some are good, others not. This isn't the easiest product to use, but it does work. I start with a regular mascara (the instructions do say this) then gel, fiber, gel. I have never used more than one because that's all I need! Easily doubles the length of my lashes. Yes, you do need to comb out clumps after, but I think it's worth it. I don't have a problem with 'shedding' or smudges more than any mascara.
I have both tubes open at once so I can quickly go back and forth.
It is expensive. I found it for $20, but that's still sorta costly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ARLOPEZ324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For anyone who is saying this product doesn't work, you must not be using it correctly. This product is absolutely fantastic at making your eyelashes long and thick. I love the look of it. However, there are a few cons. For anyone who wears contacts, this stuff BURNS. by the end of the day my eyes are on fire. Also, it takes forever to get this off. I had to use two cotton swabs of eye makeup remover plus a makeup wipe just for one eye! That's a bit irritating. Also, by the end of the day I have dark circles under my eyes and also under my eyebrow from the product coming off, which may be due to my oily skin but idk. So I'm not really sure if I'll be purchasing this again... I'll really have to think about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by beautylover105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this mascara is horrible. Tried it and it actually made my eyes burn.. I don't understand the hype about it either?

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by redyumyum44