Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.3

Seriously the best mascara I have ever used. After competing in the Ifbb several times in 2014, I was wearing false lashes for all my competitions, my lashes became weak and we're falling out. Someone suggested Younique 3d mascara and I have totally transformed my lashes. I absolutely love this stuff. There is a learning curve to applying, making sure you seal with gel as the final step to keep the fibers from falling. Love love love it

Worst mascara ever i have ever used ,I was patient using this after many failed attempts I sent it back ,it's messy way to black and smudges all over the place total waste of money

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just recently purchased this from a neighbor. She taught me how to correctly use this, and I Hate It! Tried 3 times then threw it away. I used the Transplanting gel first, then quickly used the fibers, then followed with another coat of transplanting gel. Just as my neighbor/consultant instructed. My lashes were clumpy, and fake looking. (I am fortunate, and have dark long lashes, but still need mascara to make my eyes pop) The worst part......when I removed this mascara at night I noticed, each time, that I had lashes that had fallen out on my wipe. After try #2 I went back to using my MAC mascara, and no lashes on the wipe at night. Day 3 of trying Younique the same thing happened, lashes on my wipe at night. Now only using MAC, and no lashes lost 5 days in a row of watching for them after cleaning. Nope- not for me!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My friend bought this for me for my birthday as she swore by it. I now swear by it too. I like to wear false lashes sometimes when I go somewhere special. I love the look of them but they always feel uncomfortable or they start to fall off. This mascara makes me look like I am wearing falsies. I apply it a couple ways. First off, tell your time applying. I curl my lashes first then I apply regular mascara to set the curl. I apply the a coat of the transplanting mascara then I apply the fibers. I do one sweep over all the lashes then I apply transplanting again and focus on the ends of my lashes and build on them. They can get very spidery looking so go slow and apply carefully. You will get better with practice. I try not to apply too much or too many coats of transplanting because I found it can weigh down the lashes and uncurl them. The second way is I just skip the regular mascara. Play around with it because when you get the hang of it your lashes will look and feel amazing. If you get little black particles don't rub them cuz you will get black marks. Just leave them and either blow them away or use a powder brush to remove.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bad mascara, was hoping some miracle will happen but only bad cheap looking lashes appeared. Not happy, seriously better effect can do with my usual YSL mascara if I apply more coats. Won't be buying again

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Can not express how much I dislike this product! I purchased my first set of this about a year ago and wasn't impressed. So when I found out it was reformulated, I purchased again in hopes it would be better, but it was just as horrible as the original.

With the 1st set, I had told the consultant that I wasn't seeing any difference whatsoever. She suggested using my regular mascara 1st, the transplanting gel before the mascara could dry, then the fibers before the gel dried. I did as she suggested, no change. She then suggested 2 coats of the younique stuff (which I found really annoying having to go through SEVEN steps for a dang mascara on top of still having to use my normal mascara). There was a minimal difference in adding another coat but who has time for 7 steps of mascara on each eye! Between that and the fact my lashes looked like spider legs and the fibers were all over my face constantly and in my eyes, I decided to toss it and suck up my losses.

A little later, I learned it had been reformulated and contacted the younique consultant. She said it was much better than the previous formulation and did in one coat what it took 2 coats of before. Like a fool, I repurchased. Big disappointment again as it was absolutely no different than the original!

I have always used Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme on top of Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus and did a side by side test one day. I told no one which was which and everyone I asked picked the eye that I was wearing my lauder mascara and primer on as looking the best, having the most volume, and having the most length. After that, I tossed the 3d fiber crap in the trash where it belonged.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was really excited to try these after hearing about all of the hype. Big let down! I tried using these many different ways, I tried using regular mascara under the youniqe fiber lashes, on top of them, using the younique on its own. Each time these left my lashes super clumpy and looking like spider legs.the fibers just looked like pieces of black cotton sticking to my lashes. No thanks! I ended up returning them since I didn't want a $30 mascara collecting dust in a drawer. I'll stick to my Covergirl Lash Blast!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have a friend who sells Younique and she gave me the mascara set. I'm so glad I did not buy this on my own. I have stick straight lashes that I have to curl by using a hair dryer to heat up my eye lash curler. This mascara is so hard to work with and it made my lashes very heavy and it lost the curl. They were weighed down and my lashes were so clumpy. I've had this mascara for over 6 months and I try it every few weeks thinking I will get better results but it never happens. The fiber part of the lash set is so hard to work with and the fibers fall over my face. It's a crappy mascara and $33 for this is ridiculous. I hate it.

My love/hate relationship with this mascara.
It is a very dry mascara.
Extremely flakey if you do not apply extra product or add something to it.
Works okay with Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara as a base.
Works MUCH better though if you use Urban Decay's Subversion primer as a base.
Within an hour I will have mascara fibers on my face and/or in my eyes.
Sensitive contact lense wearers beware.
If you have the time and patience though, it can give you extremely long, dramatic eyelashes. Like photo worthy eyelashes. I think I hate this mascara but I always coming running back to it.

This product is horrible!!!! I bought this product without reading reviews and I'm upset that I didn't. I used this mascara, thank goodness, at home this evening for the first time. Immediately fibers fell into my eyes and my eyes started pouring water out. I took my contacts out and flushed my eyes for over 30 mins. Now several hours later I still feel like I want to rip my eye balls out and wash them off and put them back in. Worst feeling ever!!!! To be honest I can get the same look with my cheapo mascara. PLEASE be careful when using this product. I hope I still have eyes when I wake in the morning!!

Popular Mascaras