April 16, 2014 | 1442 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many face washes over the years, and I think I've finally found my "holy grail"! I have combination skin with occasional blemishes. I've used this for two weeks now, and my skin just looks so much better! This cleanser foams well, removes makeup (including eye makeup, without irritating my eyes at all!), and rinses cleanly. After use, my face feels soft and comfortable. I don't need moisturizer after this, which is a change from other foaming cleansers I've used before. I love that the pump locks closed, too. I'll continue buying this great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't use cleanser to remove my eye make up. Before I wash my face I use a make up wipe to remove my eyeshadow and mascara. I have never found a cleanser that removes waterproof mascara. So if that's what you're looking for then you won't find it here. What you will find however is a gentle foaming face cleanser. It does remove my foundation and all face make up. After using it my face feels clean and fresh. I do however feel a bit of tightness if I don't moisturize afterwards which isn't a big deal. I've been using this on and off for a few years. I was using Fresh Soy Face Cleanser which I really liked but it costs an arm and a leg. I don't feel that spending that much is justified when this cleanser does just as much for my skin. So if you're looking for a simple cleanser then this is for you. It doesn't perform miracles but it works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very good gentle but thorough cleanser. I find it removes even Revlon CS foundation and (almost all) waterproof mascara. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes since it's so inexpensive. I'm worried it's been discontinued, though - I can't find it except in stores with very low turnover :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does not remove makeup. Not even foundation. I bought this for sensitive skin in hopes to be able to use this to remove eye makeup along with other makeup. I now use this after ponds cold cream has removed my makeup. It does fine to make my skin feel clean after the ponds. Don't think I will buy again. I prefer a foaming cleanser that does it all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good facial wash. It doesn't have a bad smell, and it doesn't make me break out or make my skin red. It comes in a clear plastic bottle with a pump, so it's sanitary. It's pretty cheap at about $4. I haven't tried using it day and night, but it would probably be good for that. :)
EDIT: After using this for a few weeks, I don't think it's done any good for my skin. It has sodium laureth sulfate, so that's probably why. I think it aggravated my acne even more, so I stopped using it. I won't be using Clean & Clear anymore. It keeps my face clean, but certainly not clear.
EDIT: Since I don't like using this for my face, I use it to wash my makeup brushes. I use this to remove the makeup, then I use Lacura Hydrating Face Wash to make them feel soft. It really works! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by rko2020

This is a decent cleanser but it wasn't right for me. At first it was working very well but after a while i occasionally developed these red, patchy, irritated,itchy bumps which flared up randomly throughout the day. I would have to use an anti-itch cream to calm them down. Then they would turn into a pimple. I recently switched to the cerave foaming wash and i haven't experienced those itchy, irritated patches yet. I think it was due to the all chemicals that irritated my skin. I have combo skin(sensitive,oily,dry in certain areas)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this after it was recommended on acne.org. I must say that adding this to part of my nighttime routine has reduced my acne. No complaints here. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is good-decent with an emphasis on good. If you need a gentle, non-irritating daily face wash I do recommend trying this product. I believe it's like $3.49 at Target which is a fantastic price and I LOVE that is comes with a pump. Much more hygienic than squeeze tubes or bar soaps.
However... is it not thrilling for me in any way. While it cleans fairly well and doesn't leave skin too dry, it does nothing besides that. Doesn't really renew my complexion, assist with acne, or have any "Bam! This is so awesome" effect for me.
And with like 100 face wash products out there of interest to me (exaggeration) there is really nothing compelling me to purchase this again.
In a face-to-face battle vs. my Dove Beauty bar cleansing soap the Dove still wins. Even if the packaging is not ideal. The Dove does renew my complexion, help with redness and acne while still remaining non-irritating and gentle.
Hope this helps others with sensitive, acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by michellemango

I don't have sensitive skin, but this face wash is very gentle. I love it! It helped with my acne even though it wasn't medicated, but now my acne has been acting up quite a bit (sigh....high school), so I'm switching to a medicated face wash.

I must say that I have purchased 2 bottles for this, and usually with my face washes, I don't even finish A bottle. This is very gentle, and almost fragrance free. It isn't harsh, and it cleans my pores out very nicely. I would recommend this to anyone with oily/combination skin that isn't acne prone, or mild acne prone. This is NOT a drying face wash, thank fully! But now, it's time to use my medicated face wash, and maybe I'll venture off into some burt's bees stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by babyazn87

HG Cleanser. I am a student and my budget is limited. This cleanser does not clog my pore, is gentle enough and remove my makeup at the same time. My skin feels clean after using it. Very comparable to Purpose (I do prefer purpose because it smells better, but it is a little pricier).