December 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use jojoba oil under it and this way it doesn't normally make my face oily. It only gets a little bit oily if I get hot, but it's not a big problem.
My face looks supermoist and surprisingly quite nice with these 2 combinations.
It doesn't irritate my skin.

It's too expensive.
It used to make my face oily without the jojoba oil.
I've got the little version and the packaging is so annoying, I have to use Cotton swabs to get the lotion out.

= I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
Feels nice on my face
Like the packaging
Didn't make me break out

Cons:
Expensive
It isn't 'dramatically different' than any other moisturizer
Not super moisturizing

Wouldn't repurchase.. Cetaphil does the exact same and it's 1/3 the price !!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got a sample size bottle of this for xmas and decided to give it a try. I have rather difficult skin to handle. I get allergic reactions to a lot of products, my skin can get severely dry and still oily, and I get breakouts. I really liked how this made my skin feel at first. My skin was perfectly hydrated without having any greasy residue. However, I broke out in a rash after 2 days of use. This would be a great product for people with drier skin types if they have less sensitive skin than myself. I liked it a lot, but it just didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

This came in a gift set and I use it on my chest and arms. Even though it came in a set for combination skin i don't like it on my face.I know the perfume free Clinique is supposed to be better for your skin than products with perfume but I just cannot get used to the Clinique smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok so, I'm a huge Clinique fan. I've been using their products forever. I used to love this moisturizer until I realized that there were parabens in it.

I was very disappointed when I read the label because I used to use it all of the time. I immediately threw out all of my DDMs that I had laying around. This is the only Clinique product that I have used/been using that contains parabens.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Stephaniemgar

This does no good, I don't know if it's because of m dry skin or why this clinic moisturizer doesn't work for me but I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sunsetbeach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used and loved this product for over 25 years. I loved how simple and light it was and kept my skin looking young and fresh. I am so disappointed that it has now been discontinued and replaced with the updated version 'DDML+' which in my opinion is awful. Why have Clinique discontinued a product that has been around for 45 years. They should have listened to their loyal customers and kept the old and new version of DDML!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by larabk

This is an absolute staple in my skincare routine. I've been lucky enough to have (almost) cleared my skin of all acne. I'd kept using products that dried out my skin, resulting in heavy oil production, LATER resulting in tons of pimples. After realizing that moisturizer is my friend, not my enemy, I started using this moisturizer every night and I haven't stopped since! I wake up every morning with soft, supple, glowy skin, all thanks to this lotion!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by broadwaykoala

The worst moisturizer I've ever tried. If clinique has such great products, why do they keep this around? have tried it at different points in my life, as well as different seasons, and the result is always the same: overnight breakout, oily skin, and an overall uncomfortable, itchy feeling. Try their moisture surge gel instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a moisturizer that helps fight acne, signs of aging, or protect against the sun, then this isn't for you. If your looking for something simple that gets the job done like me then this is perfect for you! I have combination/oily skin so I like to keep skincare during the day light and simple usually saving the heavier repairing stuff for nighttime. I only need one pump of this stuff which is fine because it seems to expand when you rub it onto your face. The smell is very light and has a gel like consistency and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I find this stuff to be absolutely perfect for acne prone skin! For $20 it's a little pricey but one bottle lasted me a year so it's worth it in my opinion.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No