Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 11/20/2013 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Honestly, if you want a moisturizer with a mineral oil base, get the St. Ives one for $2.99. This moisturizer did nothing for me. It was too rich and clogging on my skin due to the mineral oil and petroleum, but didn't moisturize either.. odd.
Not worth spending your money on.

In the winters, my skin gets super dry & I'd never found anything that could control that....until now. This moisturizer is wonderful. It's the most moisturizing moisturizer I've ever used. I use it everyday before bed. I love the pump. It's so sanitary & just looks cute. Finally, I don't have Flake City on my face anymore! Cold winter, here I come!

on 11/17/2013 6:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use jojoba oil under it and this way it doesn't normally make my face oily. It only gets a little bit oily if I get hot, but it's not a big problem.
My face looks supermoist and surprisingly quite nice with these 2 combinations.
It doesn't irritate my skin.

It's too expensive.
It used to make my face oily without the jojoba oil.
I've got the little version and the packaging is so annoying, I have to use Cotton swabs to get the lotion out.

= I won't repurchase.

on 11/17/2013 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
Feels nice on my face
Like the packaging
Didn't make me break out

Cons:
Expensive
It isn't 'dramatically different' than any other moisturizer
Not super moisturizing

Wouldn't repurchase.. Cetaphil does the exact same and it's 1/3 the price !!

I got a sample size bottle of this for xmas and decided to give it a try. I have rather difficult skin to handle. I get allergic reactions to a lot of products, my skin can get severely dry and still oily, and I get breakouts. I really liked how this made my skin feel at first. My skin was perfectly hydrated without having any greasy residue. However, I broke out in a rash after 2 days of use. This would be a great product for people with drier skin types if they have less sensitive skin than myself. I liked it a lot, but it just didn't work for me.

on 9/15/2013 3:25:00 PM

This came in a gift set and I use it on my chest and arms. Even though it came in a set for combination skin i don't like it on my face.I know the perfume free Clinique is supposed to be better for your skin than products with perfume but I just cannot get used to the Clinique smell.

on 8/16/2013 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok so, I'm a huge Clinique fan. I've been using their products forever. I used to love this moisturizer until I realized that there were parabens in it.

I was very disappointed when I read the label because I used to use it all of the time. I immediately threw out all of my DDMs that I had laying around. This is the only Clinique product that I have used/been using that contains parabens.

This does no good, I don't know if it's because of m dry skin or why this clinic moisturizer doesn't work for me but I will not repurchase

on 7/18/2013 4:11:00 PM

I have used and loved this product for over 25 years. I loved how simple and light it was and kept my skin looking young and fresh. I am so disappointed that it has now been discontinued and replaced with the updated version 'DDML+' which in my opinion is awful. Why have Clinique discontinued a product that has been around for 45 years. They should have listened to their loyal customers and kept the old and new version of DDML!

on 7/13/2013 7:25:00 PM

This is an absolute staple in my skincare routine. I've been lucky enough to have (almost) cleared my skin of all acne. I'd kept using products that dried out my skin, resulting in heavy oil production, LATER resulting in tons of pimples. After realizing that moisturizer is my friend, not my enemy, I started using this moisturizer every night and I haven't stopped since! I wake up every morning with soft, supple, glowy skin, all thanks to this lotion!