September 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by tarener0421

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate buying cleanser. Most break me out, some dry me out and make me look scaly. All in all it's a crap shoot every time. so far this has given me good balance for my crazy combo skin. I don't feel too oily or too dry. I feel like my skin looks clearer and more refreshed. After 2 days of using in AM & PA I got a huge compliment. I was with people I know and the asked what I was doing differently with my makeup. they were trying to figure out what I was wearing and commented on how smooth my skin looked. The scent is amazingly citrusy, which I love. It smells like lemony goodness (I love lemons). The packaging is nothing to write home about and the plastic on the pump is already chipped a little, but it does the job. plus the price is great I only paid $7.49, and it seems like it will last forever. So far this is a home run.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

this is a great cleanser, and I did find myself to have to rinse my face a a few extra times because the foam is quite thick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is stuff is so nice that I've brought a full size bottle with me on my year long, travel-backpacking trip...you know something is special when it has earned a spot in the 40 liter pack you're living out of for a year.

First: It does a great job at cleansing AND makeup removal without over-stripping or irritating my rosacea-prone skin. I'm dry in the NYC winter, oily in the summer, and since traveling, my skin is all over the place and this cleansing gelee has been wonderful for it. I can even use it to carefully take off eye makeup when in a pinch, although, I don't recommend this of course given the ingredients and the fact it'll sting a little bit. I just have to point out that the ease that it takes off my industrial strength eyeliner is amazing...just sayin'...

Second: The soft, smooth condition it leaves my skin in. I do need to follow with a moisturizer but that's no big deal, most of us do that regularly anyway.

Third: The squishy formula makes the super tiny amount that is needed for my face feel luxurious. Since I'm in the situation I'm in, I'm trying to conserve the things that are working out well for me, so not-even-a-full-pump easily cleanses and removes makeup on my entire face. This stuff also works well with the Clarisonic brush (which obviously, I'm not using at the moment since I'm traveling).

Fourth: The soft citrus scent is lovely--if you're interested, Clinique Happy Heart smells very similar.

Fifth: I always think packaging from any product/company should be classed up, but for about $7 with an easy recloseable pump, I don't think I can ask for much more.

Highly recommended and will repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by jennimcneil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am IN LOVE with this product!! It is so cheap, but it works better than some products that cost triple the price! It keeps my skin soft and smooth and I found I even got less breakouts once I started using it. This is the perfect every day face wash

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kavyaVangapandu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my god! The first day I used it , it dried out my skin badly..even after applying moisturizer my skin still feels dry. I will not use this again in my life

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I finished the whole bottle,it took me forever to finish it. A little goes a long way. I have oily/combo skin with lots of dry flaky post acne spots and this cleanser worked great on removing my makeup. I use it with my clarisonic or with a scrublet that I got from loreal go clean 360 cleanser (you can also buy a scrublet from sephora). It has a pretty strong citrus scent (IMO) and the texture is very thick like a gelee and it lather quite nice. I didn't see any difference on my skin tho',it didn't make me look radiance like it promised lol nor did it make my pores smaller. But I don't expect that from a face cleanser so it's okay by me. Will repurchase when I finish with the cleanser I'm currently using.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loving this cleanser so far!!!
I have very oily skin with large pores and the occasional blemish. I usually use blackhead scrubs, but decided to give this product a try. 3 uses and my face is much less oily and my pores look smaller. So impressed! My fiancé even commented on how "radiant" my skin looked... So you know I'll be buying it again!

I also love the packaging. A little product really goes a long way. With a price under $6, I personally can't think of any cons!

If you have oily skin it's totally worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mika20

I like this because it is cheap and improves the appearance of my skin...I don't really know how to explain what it does to my skin but I can say that My skin looks more radiant since I have been using this I also have not had much acne since using this. It takes off all of my make up as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm pretty sure this breaks me out I have tried it more than once and shortly after seem to have pimples break out in a spot on my face, this first time my chin, the second time my forehead. I think I'm going to give up on this which is too bad since the reviews here are so good. Also one time I got this in my eye and it hurt for over an hour after, I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem for most people though, I'm just a bit clumsy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have purchased this a few times and really like it. I bought it mainly to add more glycolic acid to my routine. Being fickle as I am with beauty products, I went back to a more expensive cleanser which has now broken me out and made me more oily. Thankfully I still have some of this on my shelf and will be going back to it. Lathers well, cleans well, rinses clean and helps keep my skin clear. I'll be sticking with this!