July 30, 2014 | 2024 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by jennimcneil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am IN LOVE with this product!! It is so cheap, but it works better than some products that cost triple the price! It keeps my skin soft and smooth and I found I even got less breakouts once I started using it. This is the perfect every day face wash

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kavyaVangapandu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my god! The first day I used it , it dried out my skin badly..even after applying moisturizer my skin still feels dry. I will not use this again in my life

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I finished the whole bottle,it took me forever to finish it. A little goes a long way. I have oily/combo skin with lots of dry flaky post acne spots and this cleanser worked great on removing my makeup. I use it with my clarisonic or with a scrublet that I got from loreal go clean 360 cleanser (you can also buy a scrublet from sephora). It has a pretty strong citrus scent (IMO) and the texture is very thick like a gelee and it lather quite nice. I didn't see any difference on my skin tho',it didn't make me look radiance like it promised lol nor did it make my pores smaller. But I don't expect that from a face cleanser so it's okay by me. Will repurchase when I finish with the cleanser I'm currently using.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loving this cleanser so far!!!
I have very oily skin with large pores and the occasional blemish. I usually use blackhead scrubs, but decided to give this product a try. 3 uses and my face is much less oily and my pores look smaller. So impressed! My fiancé even commented on how "radiant" my skin looked... So you know I'll be buying it again!

I also love the packaging. A little product really goes a long way. With a price under $6, I personally can't think of any cons!

If you have oily skin it's totally worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mika20

I like this because it is cheap and improves the appearance of my skin...I don't really know how to explain what it does to my skin but I can say that My skin looks more radiant since I have been using this I also have not had much acne since using this. It takes off all of my make up as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm pretty sure this breaks me out I have tried it more than once and shortly after seem to have pimples break out in a spot on my face, this first time my chin, the second time my forehead. I think I'm going to give up on this which is too bad since the reviews here are so good. Also one time I got this in my eye and it hurt for over an hour after, I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem for most people though, I'm just a bit clumsy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have purchased this a few times and really like it. I bought it mainly to add more glycolic acid to my routine. Being fickle as I am with beauty products, I went back to a more expensive cleanser which has now broken me out and made me more oily. Thankfully I still have some of this on my shelf and will be going back to it. Lathers well, cleans well, rinses clean and helps keep my skin clear. I'll be sticking with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by dulyoncourt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have adult acne and when I went to the dermatologist, she mentioned that my pores were clogged. She had me try Cetaphil. Despite trying a few different brand, my skin still feels clogged up and I accidentally found this product. AWESOME! It strips the dead cells easily and leaves my skin clean. The problem as mention by others is that it can be drying. To manage that, I use Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream. It keeps my skin soft but not oily.

I am glad I gave Garnier a second chance. I didn't like their product a few years ago but now they are perfect for my oily clogged skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

I really, really wanted to like this. I mean, it smells good and does a good job of cleansing BUT it makes my skin SO DRY! Keep in mind that my whole life, I've had an oily t zone and the rest of my skin has always been normal. The first time i used this, i noticed that the whole area around my mouth was dry! The area between and under my eyebrows also became very flaky and itchy!! So sad bc i really, really wanted to love this :( Returning to walmart, ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jade0electric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this stuff! Have only been using it a few weeks now but I think my skin does look and feel better. I don't really break out much anyway, except maybe once a month but I haven't even done that. I love the thick consistency and how it isn't watery. I like being able to feel the cleanser working on my face. This will last a long time too! My boyfriend even uses it and he usually uses proactive. I think this cleanser even helps with his acne. The smell in my opinion is pleasant and fresh, yes definitely citrus which I enjoy. I look forward to using this everyday! Takes off my make up too :)