Fresh Sugar Lip treatment SPF15 Petal

4.3

on 9/5/2013 8:50:00 AM

I love the sweet citrusy scent of these Fresh balms, even if they don't keep my dry, cracked lips moisturized for long. Petal is a beautiful MLBB neutral pink shade which is very wearable against my NC10-15 skin. The pigmentation of this balm is actually quite good, and the color lasts quite a while on my lips.

I love the packaging also, the lid screws on so it can't come loose in your bag. I would buy this color again, and I am considering buying some more colors in this range. I just wish the price wasn't so high!

on 7/23/2013 10:54:00 PM

I like this shade and the fact that it does give my lips moisture. But, I have lip balms that are equally as good for wayyy cheaper. But I like the peachy pink color and it gives my face some warmth and life

on 7/17/2013 1:30:00 PM

Petal is a warm-toned, natural-looking peachy-pink (NOT a pale mauve like the case). It's perfect for my coloring. Love that it has avobenzone for UVA protection. It's getting much harder to find lip colors with this even though lip melanoma is getting more common. This lasts pretty well for me. I use this when my lips are in good shape and theBalm's Balmshelter gloss in Uptown Girl when I need more moisture. They are almost identical shades if that helps anyone.

This is the closest my-lips-but-better shade Fresh currently offers in their sugar lip treatment line. It is more pink than Honey, & more nude than Rose. I guess if you mixed those two together Petal would be its love child.

Consistency...this is quite pigmented. It leaves a stain behind for hours. However I will comment that Petal isn't nearly as hydrating as the other shades. That's a bummer, yet it's still more moisturizing than most lipsticks. Another nice attribute is Fresh doesn't ruin their lip treatments with shimmer. I'm glad this at least doesn't dry out my lips!

I like the shade...but it's not love. I wish Fresh would come out with a light warm pink. This'll do in the mean time.

on 5/31/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect texture for a lip balm - the type of moisture that makes your lips feel fluffed up and not sticky. The colour is just a pinch darker than my natural colour lips (rosy pigmentation; fair complexion )making my face look alive without much makeup. Perfect for summer. I use Plum in the winter. Doesn't last very long though.

on 5/15/2013 4:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the scent. Like everything else from Fresh, the scent fades within minutes.

This is MLBB on me. It is the best universal color in the lip treatment line. Sugar Berry, Coral, and Passion leave the dreaded "ring" around my lips, but not so with this.

I do not find it to be as hydrating as my Jack Black Lip balm or the advanced Fresh lip balm, but it is more moisturizing than a lipstick, and the color is so pretty.

I hate Fresh lip treatment packaging. The logo and wording rubs off in a week if you carry it around in your purse.

on 4/6/2013 5:32:00 PM

IT SMELLS SO AMAZING!!!!!! JUST LIKE LEMON MERINGUE PIE!!!

Went on the hunt for a nude lipstick for my almost non existent lips to wear when I do smokey eyes, and tried every high end brand. Then I discovered that this little pink metal tube contained the perfect colour. It is extremelly natural looking in my case and is dewy and glossy.

Just a lovely colour. I just wish it wasn't so incredibly expensive (for a coloured lip balm) or else I'd own more shades.

on 4/3/2013 2:16:00 PM

Having only used Fresh Sugar's "Rose" in the past, I was looking for something that wasn't as bold that would work with my pale skin. I though that "Petal" would be the perfect MLBB color, but I was disappointed because it turned out to be much darker and reddish than I expected. I was hoping for a more sheer, light pink color, but unfortunately the formula was a lot thicker and more opaque than I would have liked.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Fresh has got a winner with their new shade, Petal! I'm a very pale NW15 with medium toned lips and this is absolutely a MLBB shade. It is slightly thicker than the Rose or Plum shades. Petal is more like Fresh's Honey in consistency. The shade is perfect!

Popular Lip Treatments