August 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Lip treatment SPF15 Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Bethl12

IT SMELLS SO AMAZING!!!!!! JUST LIKE LEMON MERINGUE PIE!!!

Went on the hunt for a nude lipstick for my almost non existent lips to wear when I do smokey eyes, and tried every high end brand. Then I discovered that this little pink metal tube contained the perfect colour. It is extremelly natural looking in my case and is dewy and glossy.

Just a lovely colour. I just wish it wasn't so incredibly expensive (for a coloured lip balm) or else I'd own more shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by alohahola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having only used Fresh Sugar's "Rose" in the past, I was looking for something that wasn't as bold that would work with my pale skin. I though that "Petal" would be the perfect MLBB color, but I was disappointed because it turned out to be much darker and reddish than I expected. I was hoping for a more sheer, light pink color, but unfortunately the formula was a lot thicker and more opaque than I would have liked.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by hemingwaykitten

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fresh has got a winner with their new shade, Petal! I'm a very pale NW15 with medium toned lips and this is absolutely a MLBB shade. It is slightly thicker than the Rose or Plum shades. Petal is more like Fresh's Honey in consistency. The shade is perfect!