October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Lip treatment SPF15 Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by lilyeffigy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent. Like everything else from Fresh, the scent fades within minutes.

This is MLBB on me. It is the best universal color in the lip treatment line. Sugar Berry, Coral, and Passion leave the dreaded "ring" around my lips, but not so with this.

I do not find it to be as hydrating as my Jack Black Lip balm or the advanced Fresh lip balm, but it is more moisturizing than a lipstick, and the color is so pretty.

I hate Fresh lip treatment packaging. The logo and wording rubs off in a week if you carry it around in your purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Bethl12

IT SMELLS SO AMAZING!!!!!! JUST LIKE LEMON MERINGUE PIE!!!

Went on the hunt for a nude lipstick for my almost non existent lips to wear when I do smokey eyes, and tried every high end brand. Then I discovered that this little pink metal tube contained the perfect colour. It is extremelly natural looking in my case and is dewy and glossy.

Just a lovely colour. I just wish it wasn't so incredibly expensive (for a coloured lip balm) or else I'd own more shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by alohahola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having only used Fresh Sugar's "Rose" in the past, I was looking for something that wasn't as bold that would work with my pale skin. I though that "Petal" would be the perfect MLBB color, but I was disappointed because it turned out to be much darker and reddish than I expected. I was hoping for a more sheer, light pink color, but unfortunately the formula was a lot thicker and more opaque than I would have liked.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by hemingwaykitten

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fresh has got a winner with their new shade, Petal! I'm a very pale NW15 with medium toned lips and this is absolutely a MLBB shade. It is slightly thicker than the Rose or Plum shades. Petal is more like Fresh's Honey in consistency. The shade is perfect!