April 24, 2014 | 1938 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Hydra Recharge 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lindsy676

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the Hydra Recharge shampoo and conditioner from Garnier, but I didn't see any extra results from using the 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment. My hair might have been slightly softer, but it really wasn't noticeable.

I received this product free of charge as part of a bzzagent campaign.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by secksyheather

I am a BzzAgent (www.bzzagent.com) and was recently given the opportunity to try Garnier Fructis’ new line, Hydra Recharge for FREE! The Bzz package that I received included a Hydra Recharge Shampoo, a Hydra Recharge Conditioner, and a 1-Minute-Moisture-Plenish Treatment.

I have been blessed, thanks to my father, with extremely thick hair that tends to have a personality of its own. I think my hair should look one way and it disagrees and goes the opposite direction. For example, Monday through Friday it never fails, I am standing in the bathroom talking to my hair as I try to straighten it, my three year is begging me to hold her, and as each minute ticks by the likelihood of me arriving at work on time decreases…. Don’t fret future employers, 99% of the time I still make it before 8:00 AM… I digress.

Since I have been “blessed” with feisty, thick hair I tend to be very picky when it comes to the products that get to share shower time with me. Different products on the market have caused me headaches over the years and some embarrassing moments. Nobody likes to be asked if they took a shower that day because their hair looks GREASY by lunch time… yes… I shower daily, thank you! I also hate products that make my hair look and/or feel like straw as I am not a scarecrow. I am still considerably young, in my 30s, and want to feel young and vibrant when I step out of the shower… or at least kinda sorta.

For the last two years I have switched back and forth between two brands of hair care products; one is Garnier Fructis and the other shall remain nameless. I change up my regime when my hair gets bent out of shape and requests a change in pace a.k.a. it stops cooperating. I am pleased to say, I don’t think that will be necessary anymore!

First, the products come in bright green bottles and I LOVE green! I tend to be a morning person, well, sometimes and I really enjoy…scratch that, need…a pop of color first thing when I stumble in to take a shower after the demonic alarm has played it’s anthem.

As for the 1-Minute-Moisture-Plenish Treatment I have no idea how I really feel. I have used this product four times so far and don’t really like it when I am actually in the shower using it. When I put this product in my hair it actually makes my hair feel strange. It is super thin and I never feel as though I have enough…if that makes any sense at all? I currently have short hair, after a recent cut, and feel like I should use more of this product on my short hair then I would have used when my hair was long. Each time I have gone back and added extra product. I then lather up my body, rinse off, and prepare to wash out the treatment after at least one minute has passed. I said I don’t really know how I feel about this product because it actually makes my hair look and feel AMAZING! I just ran my fingers through my locks, sorry… I had to say it, and my hair is extremely soft and shiny. This is not a look that I have ever been able to achieve more less perfect! I see other people with shiny hair and have always been envious…now I can join their secret club. I think a few minutes of uncertainty in the shower are worth a day of gorgeous hair! Don’t you? SHINE is in ladies and this product gives you SHINE!!

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone and have recommended it to friends. To me, I would rather step up my coloring routine versus not having shower buddies that suit my needs. I love that my hair is soft, manageable, and SHINY! Someone at work even commented that they like my new highlights…yeah, I don’t have highlights! Garnier has created a product that will make your hair feel healthy and clean. Instead of going to a salon or store that sells expensive hair products I recommend that you head out to your local grocery/drugstore and pick up this product NOW!

What are you waiting for? It’s time to RECHARGE! Trust me… your hair will thank you!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Cynaminx0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this free courtesy of bzzagent.com.
I have used the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Treatment for 1 month and have seen wonderful results. My hair has been a little damaged from using a flat iron and this has helped so much. My hair is softer and silkier. Definitely something I will continue using.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Amandav107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After receiving the Garnier Hydra Recharge line from BzzAgent,I fell in love. Now i want to do some praising about I really do love the Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment because it makes my hair feel so soft and amazing. I does work in 1 minute but I do leave it for about 2 because I feel like it penetrates deeper. I have notice less frizz! And it really smells so good and clean!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ali444

I used the Garnier Fructis Hyrdra 1 Minute Moisture-Plenish after shampooing my hair with the same formula. It was very easy to apply and had a pleasant smell to it. The product goes on all hair from the ends to the roots, very easy to use correctly. After just one minute you rinse and follow with the same conditioner. The combination of the three really works well on my thin hair. My hair not only smelled great, it felt silky smooth without any greasy feeling. I think when using the one minute product along with the shampoo and conditioner, my hair looked a little shinier than without using the product. However, I would not use the product every single day to avoid any overload on my thin hair that could result in a greasy texture. I would give Garnier Fructis Hyrdra 1 Minute Moisture-Plenish 4 stars because it really does manage to rehydrate hair to look great even in the harsh winter climate and is affordable for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by lizpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this treatment smells so good! like I'm standing in a tropical rainforest surrounded by beautiful flowers and fruits. it also makes my hair silky, smooth, and soft...in just a minute... I'll take that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by klynn0808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was chosen to try this product out from BzzAgent, and am so glad! I originally seen this at Walmart and fell in love with the smell, I was going to buy it next time I needed hair stuff. So I was super excited to get to try it out for free. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, and it really does only take one minute. I mean I leave it on for a little longer sometimes, but you don't have to! I just use it in place of conditioner once or twice a week and my hair looks and feels great. I would definitely buy this stuff again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by mamadews07

I got to try this product for free as a BzzAgent, and I am so glad that I did. I have used this alone and with the conditioner and I love it both ways. This is a thinner consistency than the conditioner, but it works wonderfully. It claims to leave your hair silky and moisturized for 2 days, well I was still seeing results on day 3. My hair has never looked so good, and I have tried A LOT of products. I have found my go to hair care system!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by snwwht0611

I got to try this product for free from bzzagent.com and I have to say, it's now one of my favorite hair care products! Garnier advertises that this will make my hair soft, shiny, and weightless, and they deliver on their promise. I have long hair that's just wavy enough to be hard to manage and after using the hydra recharge shampoo, conditioner, and 1 minute plenish treatment for a month my hair is so soft, shiny, and weightless! I'm going to be buying and using this product for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by gin22s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently received this product for free from BuzzAgent to review with my honest opinion (I'm NOT being paid for this). I've been a fan of Garnier hair product for quite some time now but boy was I in for a treat with these new products! I used the shampoo and afterwards I combined the conditioner with the 1-minute repair treatment and the results were increadible. My hair instantly felt really manageable and I had no need to use any detangler because my hair was so easy to comb. I decided to do as usual and blow dry/flat iron my hair. I though my hair will feel dryer after doing this heat damage but in no way did that happened! My hair still felt really silky soft and looked really healthy. The next day I woke up and decided to use a curling iron and to my surprise the hydration was still evident and my hair remained really soft to the touch and looked shiny and healthy. Even my little brother came out of the shower asking about the shampoo since it left his hair so soft! LOVE this product, really amazing quality amd great price. I love it more than the previous high-end conditioner I was using.