October 26, 2014 | 1396 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by kessy001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blends well, works with dark skin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by TattooedPrncsz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this concealer on a whim because I had a return at Sephora and wanted a new product to play with. I use it as my under eye concealer and WOW...Its true to the name, very creamy consistensy that applies to a medium/fullish coverage with a demi-matte finish when blended out with my damp micro beautyblender. I bought 2 shades, Chantilly and Vanilla..Chantilly for an extreme Kim K style hi-light when I go out at night and Vanilla for my everyday routine, my foundation is Lancome Teint Idole 24H in shade 160.

The coverage alone is worth taking a look at this concealer, its the best undereye concealer I have used yet; with its coverage and the feel of the product. It didn't crease at all when topped with my LM secret brightening powder and lasted all day making me look as fresh and bright eyed as I did when I left the house. I have not tried this anywhere else other then undereye purposes but I'm sure when topped with the right powder it would work just as great on your face. I think this will be my new daily undereye concealer and NARS has me sold (yet again) on another great product.

The price is $29 USD and comes in a wand form with a doe foot applicator. it has the signature NARS black packaging that you either love or hate. Overall if you need a good solid undereye concealer that will deliver great results time after time, take a look at this NARS concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by marcy93

Was totally convinced that this was going to be my HG concealer but I noticed in differrent lighting that it oxidized and the color was an intense orange. Not cool.

For reference, I was using the shade Alaska.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by nelehhx

Me and NARS sitting in a tree, C-O-N-C-E-A-L-I-N-G

Okay that didn't work well at all but you know what does? This concealer.

(See how I turned that around)

Its amazing and literally the only concealer I can use on my under-eyes that conceals well and makes me look gorgeous. I was at a point where I wasn't putting ANYTHING on my undereye because every other concealer I tried (I'm looking at you pro-longwear) made it look WORSE. Covered a little, but made it look worse - and I'd rather have minor darkness under my eyes than look like a 40 year old who hasn't aged well.

I use it in other areas of my face also and it works a charm, Highlights a little which i love - if I'm putting it on zits, I dab a bit of powder on top so that it's not so 'radiant'.

Just buy it. Please. I am so picky with makeup, have extremely high standards, sensitive skin that's prone to break outs and all sorts of allergies.. and I will never be without this again. This and sheer glow are so great that I'm trying to replace the rest of my makeup with NARS products because I truly support them as a brand for the quality they are providing.

NARS, I'm your biggest fan <3

EDIT: Had to take it from a 5 to a 3 because it broke me out badly :( I am completely devastated but I will keep it for special occasions. Waaah!

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by yummytofu

This covers well but it broke me out in ways a concealer never has.. I thought mac was bad but this literally gave me white bumps ALL over , NEVER EVER AGAIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by patience09

I love this concealer, at the moment I just use it for under my eyes. It gives a nice medium-full coverage and makes me look wide awake. It also lasts all day. It does also cover blemishes although that is not the purpose I brought it for. It doesn't crease under my eyes either and it doesn't cause me to break out or cause my break outs to get worse. Highly recommend this concealer. Well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

I LOVE this product! It does not break me out and cores acne marks very easily. I usually don't even wear foundation with it because it matches so perfectly with my skin.It stays even when I'm hot and sweating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great match with custard. Looks natural. Gives good coverage that lasts. Nice thin yet creamy texture. My skin is very dry under my eyes so I prefer to use my Tarte Maracuja but for any face flaws (blemishes or acne scars) this concealer works great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by mascara4eveRR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH it is my holy grail!! it totally hides and highlights my under eye circles and it covers blemishes perfectly!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Noorhesham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I walked into Sephora with the thought that I hated concealers and at that point I really hated concealers because they'd always enhance my under eye circles and frankly make me look like Beetlejuice so ever since I've stopped using any sort of concealers in fear of enhancing what I want to cover up,and so I walked into Sephora and walked up to a sales woman who lead me to this high-tech X-Rite gadget to help makeup shoppers find the right color. The gadget showed me that I've matched up to a few things like Benefit's big easy BB cream and a few other products, I soon later asked about concealers and she showed me a handful (and let me tell you I'm pretty picky when it comes to makeup) and finally she showed me a NARS concealer and I was ABSOLUTELY impressed by the results! Since my skin is naturally tanned I used the concealer in the shade "Caramel" the texture gave me perfect coverage and you can slowly build up the intensity to your preference. It's a perfect dupe for covering up your blemishes instead of using foundations/bb/cc creams! It feels very light and smooth on the skin! Although if you do not set it with any powder it will come off through the day! This product didn't crease and I absolutely adore it!