October 22, 2014 | 1017 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by yummytofu

This covers well but it broke me out in ways a concealer never has.. I thought mac was bad but this literally gave me white bumps ALL over , NEVER EVER AGAIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by patience09

I love this concealer, at the moment I just use it for under my eyes. It gives a nice medium-full coverage and makes me look wide awake. It also lasts all day. It does also cover blemishes although that is not the purpose I brought it for. It doesn't crease under my eyes either and it doesn't cause me to break out or cause my break outs to get worse. Highly recommend this concealer. Well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

I LOVE this product! It does not break me out and cores acne marks very easily. I usually don't even wear foundation with it because it matches so perfectly with my skin.It stays even when I'm hot and sweating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great match with custard. Looks natural. Gives good coverage that lasts. Nice thin yet creamy texture. My skin is very dry under my eyes so I prefer to use my Tarte Maracuja but for any face flaws (blemishes or acne scars) this concealer works great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by mascara4eveRR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH it is my holy grail!! it totally hides and highlights my under eye circles and it covers blemishes perfectly!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Noorhesham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I walked into Sephora with the thought that I hated concealers and at that point I really hated concealers because they'd always enhance my under eye circles and frankly make me look like Beetlejuice so ever since I've stopped using any sort of concealers in fear of enhancing what I want to cover up,and so I walked into Sephora and walked up to a sales woman who lead me to this high-tech X-Rite gadget to help makeup shoppers find the right color. The gadget showed me that I've matched up to a few things like Benefit's big easy BB cream and a few other products, I soon later asked about concealers and she showed me a handful (and let me tell you I'm pretty picky when it comes to makeup) and finally she showed me a NARS concealer and I was ABSOLUTELY impressed by the results! Since my skin is naturally tanned I used the concealer in the shade "Caramel" the texture gave me perfect coverage and you can slowly build up the intensity to your preference. It's a perfect dupe for covering up your blemishes instead of using foundations/bb/cc creams! It feels very light and smooth on the skin! Although if you do not set it with any powder it will come off through the day! This product didn't crease and I absolutely adore it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this concealer I wasn't blown away, I was far too accustomed to the formula of MAC Pro Longwear Concealer that I didn't feel that it matched up to it. Now this concealer gives off less coverage and also doesn't have a matte finish, it's supposed to be crease resistant too but I found this creased just a tad bit on me. But once this is set, wheww this concealer really holds up well, setting it probably defeats its purpose but really and truly I'd rather not walk around with concealer lines under my eyes. I use this in the shade Biscuit as an undereye highlight probably equivalent to an NC40-42 (I'm NC45-50). Although MAC Pro Longwear will always have a place in my heart, I found that the MAC counterpart was too thick and would later emphasize laugh lines and fine lines, it's great for spot concealing though. With this concealer I hardly experience those issues and although it's pricey, I do recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by beautybettyfortruth

Oh my god. This product is like an abusive boyfriend--it looks so good and then it just ruins your life!
I have pale skin with blue undertones so I almost always end up with the "lightest" shade in a line being too yellow/tan. This concealer in Chantilly was a perfect if not improving match. When I put it under my eyes where I have allergic shiners (purple circles that look like I've just walked into someone's fist), it not only covered up the purple but made the skin there look more light-reflecting and radiant than ever before.
We will call these reactions my honeymoon phase. Sephora had a sale and I stocked up (bought 3 of them!) because I hate it when I find a color match and then it is discontinued.
Now this is when things start to get ugly.
I've been using the product for less than a month when I start to have little white hard bumps all around my eyes where it covers up the purple. And the sides of my nose start to get tender because they are developing deep ouchie ouch ouch pimples. And my chin. Dear lord sweet mercy the area below my lips to the end of my face. I explained it to one friend like this, normally if I have a problem, I will have an individual pimple, we will call these single family dwellings. Well this product created apartment complex style pimples. Each pimple had a neighbor right beside it so that you have these massive systems of clogged pores than cannot be cleared because as soon as one tenant left, another moved in!!!
Now we move on to classic denial. Despite the onset of unprecedented pimples and problems in EXACTLY the areas I applied the concealer, I tried to rationalize that it was my: hormones, my diet, stress, aging, the expelling of toxins from a virus I never had, a new phase in the life of my skin. I mean come on, the product told me it would never cause me to break out. It had to be my fault!
Basically I told myself every lie I could because as disgusting as my face now started to feel, I loved the color so so much and I now had 4 tubes of it.
That's when I had to have an intervention. I confessed to my sister what I recently started using and how great it was, oh but wait, it also kinda maybe slightly turned my skin into a horrible angry nightmare--which I could luckily cover up with--MORE CONCEALER! Brilliant.
She, not being in the thralls of this abusive relationship, told me to pitch it. But I had invested so much I whined. Classic mentality of the abused. She told me it was over and I needed to pitch it. I knew this was true, but was irrational and paralyzed from acting.
It took me MONTHS to get rid of it. I was unable to return it, so I kept the 3. unopened packages in my closet (time heals all). Every once and a while I would relapse and open a new one to try again. You know what happened next.
Finally, I threw them all out. I was so sad staring into all the money and superficial radiance in my trash can but there was no more running from the facts.
Since I ended things with Chantilly, my skin recovered and I have no little white pumps around my eyes, no apartment complex pimples, no sore nose cysts.
Bottom line:
Perfect color. Skin wrecking ball.

10 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by toonnniiii

Holy grail concealer!!! This IS, however, the FIRST concealer I've ever used or bought. I watch many makeup gurus on YouTube, and quite a few use this concealer. ..so I was in a Sephora one day, and I saw it. I was a bit unsure of what shade I was, so I took a swatch of a few different shades onto my wrist. I ended up not buying it that day and forgetting about the swatches. This concealer is AMAZING!!! I went to the pool and had my arm with the concealer in the water and it did NOT budge! I even used my fingers to smear it, and it still didn't budge! It has reeeally amazing coverage, but it is still light. It has a wide variety of shades, and blends well into skin. My Mom said I could buy it after the pool test, haha! I believe it is around $20-30 (however, I don't exactly remember,) but I do not use it every day so it lasts a while. I only go to Sephora maybe once a year, so I try to save my money and stock up! This stuff is great for those with oily skin! I will definitely repurchase this product! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Tgrimis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love it !!