NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

i've gone through soo many of these. holy grail concealer for the under eye!! it brightens and covers so beautifully, and the consistency is amazing. it's really creamy but not sticky or goopy. i wouldn't use this on dry spots bc it emphasizes them, but it works really well on normal skin. i have some discoloration on my cheek so i'll put some of this on there and it helps to even everything out while covering well. i recommend this to everyone, but it does finish fairly quickly. and these don't come very cheap :( eh. also, packaging loses a lippie bc the applicator misses a lot of product once you're nearing the end. i like to get out every last bit and it's a struggle with this concealer! overall, if you're on the fence about this, definitely try it out. especially if you're into having a brighter/lighter under eye for baking or highlighting because this a great concealer for that.

Every time I run out of one concealer and need another, I always buy different brand, different kind. I bought this concealer in chantilly and it honestly worked just like my $8 one from a drug store. It does the job but there's nothing great about it. I wouldn't buy it again for that price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my go to for a very long time, I was so disappointed to learn Nars is no longer cruelty free. No not only has Mac gone this route .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in the Chantilly shade.
It is very, very pale - there are few concealers that are as pale as this. It has a neutral tone - not too pink or yellow.

I use this to cover darkness under the eyes and to conceal blemishes and redness around the nose. It does an excellent job at concealing dark eye circles, redness and spots - you need to use a little more product to fully cover darker blemishes.

The best part is that it's lightweight and super easy to blend. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
This bottle has lasted me a long long time. You don't need to use a lot of product and a little goes a long way.

I guess the only downside is that it is not super high coverage, however if you layered it I think it could become full coverage. I actually like that it's not fully opaque because it gives a more natural no-makeup look.

Oh and I recommend setting it with powder on the eyes because it will eventually crease if you don't.

This definitely is the best concealer I have ever tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For reference, I'm NW10-15 (slightly yellow toned), with combination/sensitive skin - noticeably dry around the eye area.

I've been using this Nars concealer for several months. I had previously been using Lancome's Maquicomplet in Ivoire (I think - I'm pretty sure Porcelaine was too pink) but it was sold out or something, so I tried this Nars concealer in Chantilly. I would describe Chantilly as being suitable for most PPP's since it's neutral with a balance of yellow and pink undertones - unless you have stronger pink undertones, in which case I would say go with the same Nars product in Vanilla (more pink but slightly darker, maybe NC20/25) or try Lancome Maquicomplet in Porcelaine (lighter than Vanilla and more on the pink side).

In comparison to Lancome, Nars has greater opacity/coverage, which I find more to my liking (and it's only $2 more in Canada - $36 at Sephora). In addition to the great coverage, it lasts all day. I will say though that I get better coverage if I let this concealer set/dry out for a few minutes while I do something else like fill in my eyebrows.

Overall, I think it does a great job of hiding my university-induced under-eye circles. I've had no problems with it being drying in the eye area - fairly moist and easy to blend, which is better for the delicate eye area than using a product that requires one to be a bit more aggressive (like say a pot of concealer where the consistency is a bit more sticky, not as fluid/blendable). I find pot concealer is great for acne flare-ups, and liquid-y concealer with a doe-foot brush is better for the delicate under-eye area.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm very late to the bandwagon here, but... the hype is real. This concealer rocks.

I'm very, very fair and have been trying to use concealers for some time to brighten areas of my face with little luck. Thankfully, most concealer brands have a shade that at least fits my skin tone, but never any light enough to do any highlighting. Well, Chantilly, the lightest shade of this concealer, is pasty white enough to work as a highlighter for me. Thanks, Nars.

Additionally, I am impressed with the coverage and creaminess of this. I thankfully don't have much I need to conceal, but when I do, it covers like a dream. Even my very dark moles on my face don't show through. Plus, after I've set it, it is SOFT. Like, my skin feels like silk when this concealer is on. I love it.

My only complaint? The price. That being said, until some drugstore brand comes along with a concealer that is the same shade and the same quality, I will happily pay $29 for each tube of this. :D

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer creased like crazy for me when I used it to cover dark circles under my eyes. I tried using less product (literally a single dot), different primers, specific under-eye setting powder, everything. I will never use this under my eyes again, but when it comes to concealing pimples and redness it's amazing! A single dab blended with a beautyblender is all it takes to cover any redness peeking out from under my foundation. This is a perfect concealer for that purpose, and that is the sole reason why I will repurchase once I run out. The packaging is a let down for me; as it is so expensive I want to be able to get every last bit out of the bottle, but that seems like it could be impossible. Overall, I would recommend this for concealing blemishes, but when it comes to covering dark circles it's a big no-no for me.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got matched to the shade Ginger by the staff at the store. Initially thought it was a little light for me but blends out naturally while still perfectly covering my blemishes. I love the applicator as well. It stays on for quite a long time on me so I doubt I would be changing to any other concealers for some time!

I have gone through about 4 of these tubes already and I love it! NC25-30 and I use the shade Custard - perfect shade to brighten my under eye.

I do have very very dark circles, and on it's own, this concealer will not work. I like to layer my concealer anyway so this is not an issue, but do not expect this to cover on it's own (i normally put this over the rimmel match perfection concealer or the laura mercier secret concealer). I normally set this concealer and find it does not crease all day.

The only issue I have is getting all the product out the tube when there isn't much less. I have tried putting the tubes in hot water to settle the remaining product but normally get fed up and just throw the rest out :(

Initially I really liked this product as I was only using it for going out at night etc. and was impressed with coverage. But I recently started using it for work, meaning I needed it to last all day. I found that it was creasing under my eyes and fading on blemishes after maybe 3 or 4 hours. The style of packaging also means that even when there is product left I was unable to use the bits at the bottom. I think for the price and considering it's Nars I would definitely expect something that last longer and did not crease.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products