January 27, 2015 | 984 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Popcandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this very much as it is very pigmented so it covers my dark eye circles very nicely and also gives a brightening effect! A little goes a long way so I only use 3 tiny dots on each eye. For the best results, use a flat concealer brush or damp beauty blender. I promise that you will have nice and awake eyes! This is well worth the money as it NEVER dries or cakes. This lasts for good 12 hrs without any fading(not sure about swimming though) so I really recommend this to everyone! This works well on blemishes and pimples too as it has very high coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kimmurs

HG undereye concealer! Medium yellow toned skin (usually nc35 for reference), I use this in Custard and Ginger. Best concealer for undereye darkness! Quite moisturizing. Consistency is smooth and it sets nicely with a natural finish, doesn't look dry, doesn't feel heavy, no creasing issues. I use this mainly undereye which is what I would recommend it for. It's pretty good on the rest of the face too if you're using it to coverup imperfections here and there, but if you're looking for fuller coverage for acne etc. this may not cut it for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by xoxollt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am very fair and have a hard time finding a concealer that is bright enough for my undereye without being white. I absolutely love this product. I don't care how much $ it is, it's 100% worth it. It's creamy and blends well while still being pigmented enough to become a bit tacky and buildable if necessary. Dries nicely and can be worn without finishing powder if necessary. There is plenty of product on the wand to cover both undereyes, eyelids and a bit around the nose without having to double dip. Perfect product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by hannyblush123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin and in the summer, I wore this concealer in vanilla, but now that it's winter I have switched to chantilly and both colors work very well for me. This concealer is very pigmented and effective in covering up dark circles. However, I found that it can go a bit cakey if you're heavy handed. I find that it looks best if I apply it with a damp beauty blender rather than a traditional concealer brush because it takes away the excess product and prevent cakiness. If I don't set with powder, this concealer does crease, but with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder I have no creasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

doe foot applicator, $29USD at sephora.
nc40 skintone and i bought custard. it has a great highlighting property and looks great in the under eye section. i have not used this as a blemish concealer yet.
it highlights beautifully and melts into my foundation or powder base. i blob about 3-4 blobs on my cheek and blend with my ring finger into the area. i either set with a lighter powder or a highlighter. looks beautiful either way
after a 9 hour day, does not crease and does not fade. so happy with the product. it is very pricey though.
is not drying to my under eye like pro longwear concealer is. does not have a strong smell.
am concerned about the longevity and hygiene of the product because it is a doe ended applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by karadownthehill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a great product! It covers up imperfections smoothly, and you don't need very much to cover with this concealer! I love it! With different conceal, I have to layer them to cover up my zits, but I only need a tiny dab to cover up with this concealer! Whenever my under eyes are dry and sensitive due to allergies, this concealer doesn't sting or harm my skin. I have an issue with puffy, under eye circles, and this highlights and covers them up flawlessly!

The only issue I have is the price. I think its about $30? Its pretty pricey, but you get what you pay for! The price is the only con with this concealer. I would definitely buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by MarianaFd

I seldom ever wrote a review but for this product I will! I do have dark circles...oily lids and any other concealer (I have tried every single one from elf up to CD and Helena Rubenstein) comfortably sits in my lines!! I have recently bought this concealer in custard and it has an amazing coverage! And it doesn't crease! At all!! It's pricey comparing to other brands given it's only 6ml but trust me it's worth every Penny. I do highly recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

Before anything else, i must mention I don't suffer severe scarring or bad dark under eyes and my acne right now is almost non existent (for now). I am using Custard and this concealer has a perfect consistency, creamy and natural looking, it also photographs beautifully. It does not feel heavy and conceals my eye bags completely. However, with the small scars i do have I find it does not conceal them for some reason but it does cover redness well. Still, my bare minerals powder concealer covers much better. It blends well with whatever tool you use, I use a beauty blender however it still does crease throughout the day and dries up giving my under eyes a slight cakey look even with only one layer, but i think that is inevitable no matter what concealer. I have sensitive skin now and it has not broken me out anywhere. This is NOT highlighting concealer, which is why I will not be repurchasing. I prefer a concealer that conceals and brightens (just my preference) which is why I am so in love with my magic lumi concealer, it makes me look awake, does not just cover the darkness under my eyes. Throughout the day, NARS creamy concealer tends to darken or ware off on me revealing some darkness under my eye making me look tired. I do think it is the second best concealer I have ever tried, but I still can;t justify the price for this especially because it doesnt seem to conceal my scars. I prefer my 10$ dream lumi much more. Whatever skin type you have this will work for you. If you're looking for a natural looking concealer to cover dark circles and willing to splurge this is for you. Don't buy this to conceal other imperfections, other concealers do a much better job (such as the bare minerals concealer I mentioned).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by LotsOfZebras

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good concealer but not great :( I much prefer stick to my maybelline fit me concealer. I find this concealer creases on me, but definitely has great coverage. I still use it, but it is not my preferred concealer to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Shelly128p

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

amazing. If you're on the fence about getting this.. go for it!
It's lightweight, does not leave a gray cast, and a little goes a long way.
I can use this anywhere on my face and it coves dark circles, redness, zits, etc
I use the shade vanilla (and custard when i'm darker)
it brightens without shimmer!
I was using the bare minerals creamy concealer and that was great, but this is just a little better.
best $29 I've ever spent
(Honestly, I wasn't too crazy about their blushes & eyeshadows but this and their lipstick in Anna are fantastic)

This is definitely one of those times where it's better to spend the money upfront than keep wasting money on other products that do not work