NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 1/31/2015 9:46:00 PM

Excellent color. Soft and silky, not sticky, it works extremely well with both nars sheer glow and nars luminous weightless glow liquid foundation. I'm matched perfectly to punjab, got this in custard as a gift from my boyfriends sister ( I love you if you're reading this :) ) I've been grieving and my bags are out of control I tried benefit erase paste, mac, mufe, Kat von d, and tarte. This one has the best finish so far, the coverage is outstanding. My eyes are currently puffy, the bags under my eyes look like I got punched in the face I really haven't been sleeping. I didn't buy this but I'd def spend the $30 on any given day that I run out or misplace it. It stays if I'm not crying which is common sense it's obviously going to run. It did run a little into my lines but hey you're probably dehydrated (I totally am right now) if you're relatively young and have this problem drink water. I find this product works best when the eye area is prepped with an eye cream or serum. I use it along with the two faced hangover primer and the two nars foundations I mentioned above. I will say this though. I am a nars enthusiast because the colors suit primarily yellow undertones. As great as this may look on some people the yellow really does come on strong for someone with reddish or pink undertones. I find that if you're naturally more pink most nars foundations look extreme yellow and makes you look dirty or weird when it doesn't match so be careful. I took one lippy off for the packaging I wish it was in a pump kinda like mac. I really hate the wand concept I feel it's kinda unsanitary and contaminates the remainder of the product if you're using it directly on a blemish and may lead to more breakouts in the future. I glob it on the back of my hand after I wash my hands of course and use the IT concealer blush to blend. I really am pleased with the overall performance of this product thus far in this weather. Summer maybe a different story knowing my skin but I really hope not. I love this stuff!

on 1/31/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have some bad lines under my eyes and have been extremely confused with makeup setting in those lines. They make me look so old and "made-up" so Ive been searching for the perfect undereye concealer. Some potential candidates were Mac Pro Longwear, MUFE concealer and Nars Radiant Creamy, and after carefully reading reviews from ppl who have had the same problem, I decided to give Nars a shot. I am very pleased with the result it gives me. It covers the dark circles wonderfully and brightens up the eye areas, and most importantly it DOES NOT sit in fine lines! I have this in Chantilly, which is the lightest colour and looks a tad too light for me. Next time I would buy the Vanilla one, and it would definitely be the answer I have been searching for. 5 lippies for sure!

on 1/30/2015 11:00:00 PM

I first was very hesitant on buying this as I've seen many bloggers use this and it look heavy. Eventually I caved, I got honey (although my skin is more of custard), it has undertones to cancel out my discoloration hence why I bought this color. The first time I tried it I accidentally used too much and looked like a total mess, *shrugs* very disappointed. Tried it a second time with a very small amount and wallah it looks so nice, canceled out discoloration, didn't cake, or sink into creases. And at 30$ this is by far the best. I like the packaging, it's nothing fancy or something I'd say is pretty or jaw dropping. Just a normal tube, which is soooo travel friendly and I can pop it right into my purse. The applicator isn't bad either, I would just be very light handed or it can look overboard (using the applicator or a brush)

I love this concealer! It's the only liquid concealer I use anymore. I was hesitant to try it because the Sheer Glow foundation is so atrocious, but this concealer is so much better and I love it. It's easy to blend and it conceals everything. It brightens under my eyes as well and makes you look awake. I apply it with the wand and then take a medium-sized fluffy brush and blend it lightly and it works like a charm.

on 1/30/2015 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I like using this concealer (Ginger) in conjunction with my Maybelline FIT me concealer (in Medium, which is lighter and has less of a yellow undertone than Ginger) under my eyes. I really like the finish, which is kind of like a semi-matte finish and its sets a little faster than the Maybelline FIT me. By the way, I think that these two concealers aren't really 'dupes,' they are in terms of the packaging but NARS's formula is thicker and more pigmented than Maybelline's. The only thing that I hate is the price, for $35 in Canada, I felt like I ran out of product too quickly. Other than that, I will most likely repurchase it, which says a lot considering I don't repurchase often as I like trying new products. YAY NARS

on 1/30/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I had high hopes and it let me down.
Love the packaging, but something about this brands products breaks me out. I bought this for the normal concealer uses and covering the occasional breakout.

Firstly, the finish is brightening and powdery... I personally like makeup not to scream makeup, this does not look like skin. Yes, the colours are all pretty and may match, but you can't wear it by itself, unless you have naturally powdery skin texture.
It also sort of glows off your skin, i was matched, and tried three different colours for my skin, but even then it sticks out depending on the lighting. I've never had this before...

Secondly, the lasting power is so-so, i never usually complain about makeup lasting, but even with a finishing powder, it rubs off quite easily as time wears on.

For me this was a disappointment, especially from all the glowing reviews that pointed me in its direction. It is pretty, but for the price, and it's performance, there is much better out there without such an obvious finish.

on 1/25/2015 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this last year before I had ever heard any reviews on it. I was just playing around in sephora and was pretty impressed so I decided to try it out. I got excited at all the attention it was getting cause I really do think this is a great product! The color vanilla is perfect for me. I am quite pale, and finding a highlighting concealer can be hard because usually the lightest color just matches me. So im excited they have even a shade lighter that I plan to buy eventually. The coverage is really good, its creamy and easy to work with. I wish so bad they would just make a large container of this and sell it as foundation, it looks so nice on my skin. It has a doe foot applicator, so I mostly used this on my under eyes as I didn't want to use it on blemishes often for sanitary reasons. My least favorite part was packaging. At first I thought what you were looking at in the tube was the actual concealer, then for the longest time I was convinced it was just a colored tube. My tube is at its near end now and I can finally see some concealer has come off the sides. I feel like there is a lot of wasted product that I cant get the wand to pick up and that since its a hard plastic container I wont be able to get any more out.

on 1/25/2015 6:49:00 PM

Have searched for so long to find a concealer that has a brightening effect on my pale skin, and this is now my holy grail! I use the lightest shade and it has great coverage but does crease, though when set with a powder it seems to be fine. Is expensive but will keep purchasing until I find another brand that has a shade this light and brightening. Love, for now..

on 1/25/2015 3:30:00 PM

This product works very well and the colour Vanilla is perfect for me. I'd say the coverage is medium but buildable. I would not recommend this for under the eyes however as it does crease quite a bit.

on 1/25/2015 4:13:00 AM

Pros:
- can be layered for optimal coverage
- easy to blend in
- wide rage of shades to suit different needs (conceal, highlight...)
- the applicator's good, applies an even amount of product
- very high coverage

Cons:
- contrary to popular belief 'custard' is not a universal shade in fact I had to get a second tube ' Ginger' and a third 'Honey' to cover my under eye circles.
- it has a tendency to cake up if you apply too much and it transfers everywhere even when you set it with powder.
- it is more thicker in consistency than a liquid (DUH, creamy concealer), if you're battling against fine lines/wrinkles, this isn't what I'd recommend unless you really really prep and use a darn good under-eye cream to de-puff the area before going in with this.
- this broke me out sadly, I have very sensitive skin, so, that might be the cause.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products