NYX Butter Gloss

4.4

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in maple blondie and it's a warm peachy pink.. looks natural and it's moisturizing.. not too sticky I really like it.

Oh man how have I not known about this sooner. I've never been much of a lip gloss person, but these will change anyone's mind. The colors are sheer, so they will suit a lot of skin tones. They are so moisturizing and the finish is not over the top glossy.
I have two colors. Tiramisu, which is the perfect nude for my tan complexion (revlon colorstay 360) and possibly any complexion. This is one of those colors that goes with anything, sometimes I pair it with a darker lipstick to subdue the color. I also have strawberry parfait, which is a sheer cool toned pink. This is one of those colors that I was hoping would be a little more opaque, I might actually return this one and get a darker pink. There are 22 shades in all, but Target only carries a handful, so I'll probably be heading to ulta if I want more

I LOVED the way these glosses applied and dried one me, however, the color selection is not very good for olive skinned girls. The tube color does NOT REFLECT the color inside. All of the shades, I found, were extremely too pink for me and were not flattering. If you have any other skin tone, I'm sure they'd be beautiful. I'd only repurchase if NYX makes some new, darker shades or shades with neutral tones.

I have three of these glosses and I have to say I love them all! A great thing about this line is that the quality dooes not depend on the shade. They are all creamy, buttery-smooth, very comfortable to wear, quite long lasting and at the same time not sticky (think Lancome Juicy Tubes). I could wear it for 2-3 hours straight and for me that is a lot!
The color selection is great, there are the nudes, the neons and the brights with beautiful shades. The only thing I don't like is that while they are very nice to wear you'd think they would be moisturizing or would have some lip care properties - not even close. They are not drying but if you have naturally dry or problematic lips (like me) by the end of the day might not look (and feel) so pretty.
The scent is light, sweet but not intrusive, fades away in a couple of minutes. I don't taste the gloss, it doesn't have any fruit or sweet flavour, which is always a good thing.
Though I adore the gloss and the formula, and would definitely go purchase more shades from the selection I kind of hate the packaging. It's like some teenage Hello Kitty went to Disneyland design. I would much more prefer if the design was sleek and pro.
Otherwise great product, will keep buying!

I have this in cookies and cream. It's a very nice every day shade. I love the formulation because it's not sticky and doesn't feel heavy on the lips. It does have a sweet scent, which I like, but may not appeal to everyone. I would go out for more colors!!

Even though I'm not a fan of glosses, these are amazing. Get them all. Trust me.

I typically do not gravitate towards lipgloss. This is partially because of childhood memories of getting my hair stuck to lips, but also because I just don't really find it all that flattering. The Butter Gloss formula by NYX has completely changed my mind on the matter of lip gloss though. Instead of being sticky, it almost creamy, and rather than being over the top glossy making my lips shine to outer space, it is instead quite pigmented. I only own the shade "Tirimisu", and I love it because of how natural it looks. The shade delivers pigment similar to my lip colour, and gives of just enough shine to make my lips look fuller.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not big on glosses , I prefer a matte lip but these are really nice. not sticky at all, and packed with pigments. The packaging makes it easy to slid in your purse. the price makes them even better

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Eclair- a glossy pretty cool light pink. It tastes delicious like sugar cookies and is super shiny. No shimmer, it's a sheer creme finish. The shade is really feminine and fun. I love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure