April 19, 2014 | 884 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is cheap, tasty, and pretty. I got Angel Food Cake, which didn't turn out to be exactly the color I hoped (the tubes are opaque, so you can't see the actual product before you buy, which is a slight downside), but reminds me of NARS Metis, only much cheaper (by $20) and infinitely better tasting/smelling. I won't repurchase this color, but I am looking forward to trying other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Makeupaddict08

This product is amazing!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by kmerrett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know why everyone raves about the butter glosses. I've tried the two I have so many times to try get used to them. They apply horribly and sink into the lines on my lips before going matte.

Not a fan of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I so enjoy this gloss. I have it in Raspberry Tarte and the color is so freakin' pretty. I like the applicator, it goes on smoothly and feels good on. It is a little sticky but not so much where I'm feeling like "I have on lip gloss" if you know what I mean; and besides I've had worse in that department so it's not enough to keep me from purchasing a couple more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by michelle92

I have the shade tiramisu and I LOVE it! I usually dislike lipgloss bc it's sticky and doesn't have good color payoff on my lips, but this is not sticky and a really pretty pink beige shade on my lips. I have to reapply every 2-3hrs but I don't care it's my new holy grail lipgloss. I'm excited to try more shades. BUY THIS it's better than most at the drugstore even MAC to be honest they tend to be sticky

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Beautynbullets

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Buttery, and smells like cake batter, feels good on the lips and love how they look, would def choose these over smashbox.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

I'm not a huge fans of lipgloss, mainly because I hate the stickiness on my lips eww. But when I came across these nyx butter gloss omg im in love! They will be and forever be the only glosses I will use and repurchase over and over. The color selection is awesome! When it's on your lips they just melt and feel so good on the lips they also look amazing alone or on top of a lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by honu66

I am yellow toned, darker skinned Asian and getting older. I have never gotten into nudes because they seemed to always wash me out. CVS was having a 25% sale on beauty items, and they carry NYX. I saw the butter gloss in Tiramisu and thought I would give it a try. It is a creamy warm pink, that goes on opaque enough to cover my uneven lip color, creamy enough to feel like I just applied butter to my lips, have no taste, a sweet smell that is undetectable once on the lips and offers a nice sheen. This nude actually compliments my skintone w/o making me looked washed out. The caramel pink actually pops and makes my lips look fuller and younger. I will definitely check out more colors and recommend this to anyone to try if they are looking for a nudey pink. I am glad I got this and will keep it in my bag to slap on anytime, anywhere. Appropriate for anything! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these. They are pigmented and add sheer color that actually is a bit buildable if you want. They smell wonderful, and I always love NYX's simple packaging, these are bigger and chunkier than a regular chapstick. The names are really yummy too like Macaron haha. They are also only like 5 dollars, but do not skimp on quality. Just an all around good product ^__^

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this product but it is SO HARD to obtain in Canada, you would not believe. I cherish the tube of NYX's Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie that I have.

It's a lovely glossy red that I have been pining after for over a year! It's really beautiful and really does glide onto the lips like butter. The gloss feels so creamy on my lips! The smell is really nice and sweet too, like vanilla cherry ice cream.

I'd buy this gloss again in a heart beat, if I could get my hands on it!