September 17, 2014 | 1929 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cutelittlethings

Love this! I have 2 of them, one in the color Tiramisu and the other one in the color Eclair. This is my favorite lip gloss since its not sticky, and surprisingly not TOO glossy. Its still glossy but more like a natural gloss. Price is also very cheap. This gloss is also very moisturizing, so you don't need to worry if you forgot to put on a lip balm before. Packaging is very simple, just like any other lip glosses, but this one looks cute tho. The only cons is probably the color doesn't stays on really long so you'll need to reapply after a few minutes/hours. I don't really mind since this is a lip gloss tho.. if you want a lip color that stays on long i recommend to use NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream. Overall, this product is really nice, definitely one of my favorite makeup product ever! Will DEFINITELY repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite lip gloss. I only own two colors but I plan to buy more very soon. This feels nice on my lips and I am pleased that it is not too sticky. After a few minutes it almost feels like a lip butter balm.

I put this lip gloss (Apple Strudel) up to a test tonight while attending a dinner party. It did a pretty decent job at lasting through many sips of my drink, a meal, and dessert. After dessert it did not look freshly applied but it still looked okay enough with a little bit of color and a touch of gloss. I did apply my Apple Strudel again after dessert just because I wanted to add more color and shine to make it look freshly applied.

The price is really good so I don’t want to complain too much about the packaging because all that matters is how the gloss performs and looks. However if the glosses really sell well enough then I hope they improve the packaging. I would prefer it to be see through so I can see the actual color of the gloss inside and to know how much is left. I am very upset that it is not sealed closed with a wrapper and for that reason alone I put off buying it for a very long time.

The two colors I own are Apple Strudel and Crème Brulee. Both colors are perfect for daily use. I think my favorite is Apple Strudel which appears as a light peachy pink color. Crème Brulee is a very natural nude pink on my lips which is perfect for a "no makeup" look or when I have lots of dark eye makeup on. The fragrance of my Apple Strudel smells so good! I am disappointed that my Crème Brulee does not have that nice vanilla cake like smell so I hope I didn't get a bad one.

I am happy I finally tried the Nxy Butter Gloss and I can't wait to buy more colors soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

This is the best lipgloss I have ever used. I have about six shades now and love them all. My favorites are Apple Strudel, Tiramisu and Angel Food Cake. They are beautifully pigmented, easy to apply, and not sticky at all! Also, they smell like CAKE! I don't even use my go-to MAC glosses ever since discovering these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the colour 'apple strudel'. It's a very subtle natural pink colour. I like this because it adds enough colour to brighten up my face, but not too much that it draws attention to my lips. The texture is very creamy/buttery, rather than sticky and liquidy like most glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MS05

Doesn't last as long as would like, but I am in love with the texture and the look! Eclair is by far my favorite I wear it for nearly every occasion!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only lip gloss I've ever encountered that I can stand. I got this in an Ipsy bag, and I keep this in my bag along with another tinted lip balm to touch up my stained lips throughout the day. I love how moisturizing it feels but it doesn't feel slimy or too tacky. The smell is pleasant and there is a tint of color which I love. I have no idea how much this retails for since I got it in an ipsy bag, so it was a deal for me! I would def buy again and recommend to friends. A great product to have in my bag and sturdy packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Have this in shade creme brûlée.
I love this so much! I am very fussy with lip products (as a girl with over 200 lip balms. Yes. I know.) this is amazing!
It moisturises and just glides on your lips while giving a subtle colour which is perfect for everyday as I'm not a bright lip kind of girl (well, for everyday business that is).
They also smell amazing, like vanilla cupcakes!

I will definitely be repurchasing these in more colours and can't wait to try more!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Summar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty great lip gloss with a variety of colors. No stickiness or dryness from this gloss. The only thing is that for darker skin tones this gloss is not true to color. Many of the shades just appeared as a bright pink on me despite the outer packaging, so keep that in mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by fabulyss

I agree with most of what has been said already, but I would like to also add that I have naturally large & wrinkly lips (it's genetic I guess) and this gloss is one of few that doesn't settle into the lines and appears extremely flattering.

The only downfall is that the shades are somewhat deceptive (Apple Streudal, for example, does not show up coral on me but baby pink). I also think a lot of the variations of pink (nearly the whole lot of them) end up looking nearly identical when worn. Creme Brûlée is my favorite thus far, I look forward to trying the red shades!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by 902nikki902

I adore these!!! I own three and they are fabulous. The scent is perfect, they feel so smooth. Definitely recommend.