August 28, 2014 | 1717 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

This is the best lipgloss I have ever used. I have about six shades now and love them all. My favorites are Apple Strudel, Tiramisu and Angel Food Cake. They are beautifully pigmented, easy to apply, and not sticky at all! Also, they smell like CAKE! I don't even use my go-to MAC glosses ever since discovering these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the colour 'apple strudel'. It's a very subtle natural pink colour. I like this because it adds enough colour to brighten up my face, but not too much that it draws attention to my lips. The texture is very creamy/buttery, rather than sticky and liquidy like most glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MS05

Doesn't last as long as would like, but I am in love with the texture and the look! Eclair is by far my favorite I wear it for nearly every occasion!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only lip gloss I've ever encountered that I can stand. I got this in an Ipsy bag, and I keep this in my bag along with another tinted lip balm to touch up my stained lips throughout the day. I love how moisturizing it feels but it doesn't feel slimy or too tacky. The smell is pleasant and there is a tint of color which I love. I have no idea how much this retails for since I got it in an ipsy bag, so it was a deal for me! I would def buy again and recommend to friends. A great product to have in my bag and sturdy packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Have this in shade creme brle.
I love this so much! I am very fussy with lip products (as a girl with over 200 lip balms. Yes. I know.) this is amazing!
It moisturises and just glides on your lips while giving a subtle colour which is perfect for everyday as I'm not a bright lip kind of girl (well, for everyday business that is).
They also smell amazing, like vanilla cupcakes!

I will definitely be repurchasing these in more colours and can't wait to try more!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Summar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty great lip gloss with a variety of colors. No stickiness or dryness from this gloss. The only thing is that for darker skin tones this gloss is not true to color. Many of the shades just appeared as a bright pink on me despite the outer packaging, so keep that in mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by fabulyss

I agree with most of what has been said already, but I would like to also add that I have naturally large & wrinkly lips (it's genetic I guess) and this gloss is one of few that doesn't settle into the lines and appears extremely flattering.

The only downfall is that the shades are somewhat deceptive (Apple Streudal, for example, does not show up coral on me but baby pink). I also think a lot of the variations of pink (nearly the whole lot of them) end up looking nearly identical when worn. Creme Brle is my favorite thus far, I look forward to trying the red shades!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by 902nikki902

I adore these!!! I own three and they are fabulous. The scent is perfect, they feel so smooth. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

These are so beautiful and smell so amazing!!! I have 6 and I love them all so much

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a nice product. Not too expensive (I don't think a lip gloss should be), but not the most luxurious packaging either. Well, you get what you pay for. It feels very pleasant and wears well on the lips.

Crme Brulee is a beautiful nude that is friendly on my skin tone, while still being nude and not pink or pink-nude (hard to find a nude that looks natural on cool toned skin). I am very pleased, wear this overtop many lipsticks and lip liners to mute their color, and would purchase again. Might replace my favorite nude lip gloss, MAC Boy Bait, especially for the price.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No