July 26, 2014 | 1481 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by bmcnally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i cant say how much i LOVE this lip gloss. it is an ultimate favorite, and a staple in my life. Its so smooth, and creamy. smells great, sheer color, perfect over lipstick. I just cant get over it. Creme Brulee i have one for every purse, and i own almost the whole line of glosses besides that. Ulta is the best place for NYX and i love getting their coupons and going there to stock up on my NYX glosses. Way better then MAC or my previous fav, the victoria secret lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by MJSX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses! Got these a while back as a christmas present and i absolutely love them. They all have a lot of pigmentation so i tend to wear lip balm under to make them a little more sheer or sometimes I just dab the lip glosses on. These are not sticky and super thick like many other lip glosses and the consistency feels great on my lips. My lips feel like butter, so smooth and soft! It feels like you're wearing chapstick when you're wearing these and not at all like sticky lip gloss, which is great. The smell is also great, it smells like faint vanilla but after you apply it the smell does not linger and you can no longer smell it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I will start off by saying that I despise lip gloss. I hate the sticky feeling of gloss and the way it tends to clump on the lips and how it also tends to not be so true to color. But THIS gloss changed my whole view. It is not sticky whatsoever. I would feel comfortable wearing this on a windy day, and my hair is very long and thick and gloss typically glues my hair to my lips, but this gloss did not! I bought the shade Devil's Food Cake, a dark purple shade. It is sheer but somehow pigmented at the same time. It gave my lips a beautiful stain as well. I also got it on clearance for $3 at Target. Hopefully, that does not mean that the colors they had on clearance will be DC'd because this color is perfect and I also wanted a few others but did not want to waste my money incase i hated them. This is an HG gloss for me now. Which is saying a lot.

TL;DR: this gloss is not sticky, clumpy, or streaky. It is hydrating and a perfect pigmentation. I will be buying several more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lip glosses are very moisturizing and have great color pay off. They make dry lips look better and they don't enhance the dry skin. They are as opaque as a lipstick but look glossy. I've tried a few colors and I love them all. They're not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Autumnsunx

These butter glosses feel very smooth and hydrating on the lips. I wear a chapstick underneath it so I can't vouch that it's actually hydrating for the lips but it definitely feels smooth! The colors are not opaque but it's not being advertised as a liquid lipstick so I'm okay with that. Most of the colors are very wearable and leave a nice shine that's not too obnoxious. I definitely recommend it since it's a drugstore lipgloss. They look nice, feel nice, and even smell nice. What more could you ask for?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Liplover14

I bought this gloss just to try it, I wasn't sure if it would work but it was cheep so I didn't have to worry. I got the shade apple strudel and the bottle implied it was a orangey punk coral once I put it one it was a nude with no color payoff. But I still like how it gives slight color to almost give you a glow. It's semi thick and a little sticky but I still like it. It smells really good but doesn't have a taste. It doesn't last a long time maybe and hour without eating but still good for a drugstore lip gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by NuttyGrrl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading so any positive reviews and also recommendations from friends, I decided to give these a try. I bought 3 shades (all neutrals: tiramisu, praline and ginger snap) - I found them on sale, unfortunately the shades I really wanted to try weren't in stock. Nonetheless these are glosses so they don't last a long time. I like the consistency/texture but I noticed I needed to pay attention with the darker color since it didn't apply evenly. Feels very moist on the lip. Unfortunately, once these wear off, they left my lips feeling very dry and almost chapped. The colors were okay, the only shade that was really visible was the ginger snap, the other two looked just like a shinier version of my own lip color.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very comfortable gloss, and a reasonable price. I got this in the shade Sugar Cookie (a purple-leaning fuchsia in the tube) for about $4 at Target when it went on sale. I believe the regular price was about $6. I love how slick and non-tacky it is, but was a bit disappointed in the pigmentation. This is an excellent choice for someone who wants a hint of color without it being too bright... I just wish it had shown up on me as lovely as it was in the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by AlzoBelzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I will be forever grateful Target started stocking NYX! They are about $10 a tube for the butter glosses, and they are so worth it. You can however buy them online a bit cheaper, especially if you're getting a heap.

I am fair skinned, and the Tiramisu is the nicest nude lip gloss I have ever worn. And I have worn many! When I was much younger I loved the Caramella Shinylicious by Maybeline, and this reminds me of it, only about a millions times better. It smells and even tastes heavenly. It lasts about 4 hours before I would reapply. It applies very smoothly and not sticky at all.

I love the colour it gives my lips, like a beautiful shiny nude, but you can tell I'm wearing something. New HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these. I own 3 colors but I'm definitely buying more. I am not usually a lipgloss fan because these are my exception. The colors are beautiful and not sticky or gross and they stay on my lips for for a few hours, not minutes.