Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 10/29/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm in the shade fair and this is the *only* foundation, from drugstore to high end, that matches my skintone perfectly. I've always been in-between the lightest and second lightest shade of foundations, and for me it's pretty annoying to have to mix them all the time (not to mention having to pay twice as much!)

The coverage is excellent and can almost be built up to full with two layers. The fact that the packaging has a squeeze tube is also a major plus seeing as we all want liquid foundations to have that control.

With the only exception of eyeshadows, I don't discriminate between drugstore and high end. If it works, the price doesn't matter. I've had $50 foundations wreak havoc on my skin whereas this one doesn't break me out at all. With powder and setting spray this lasts all day on me.

I highly suggest giving this a try. If you don't like it, you're only out a few dollars.

on 10/20/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, so I was really iffy about getting this foundation because it's really inexpensive and didn't look yellow enough for my skin tone... but I am SO taken away by it's quality! Such a great buy!!! It's a solid medium coverage with a satin finish on my very dry skin and lasted for about 9 hours. I am a medium/ medium tan complexion and the medium/tan shade suited my skin really well. I only rated it 4 because the shade selection sucks. Totally unfair to deep skin beauties.. but if you are fair- medium/tan.. I would say go for it!

on 10/18/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very skeptical about using such a cheap product. My coworker brought this too me today. In medium. I cannot rave enough about this! I love it!!! I have EXTREMELY oily skin. and it maintains a matte finish. it even cover like a concealer! way to go wet and wild! Def gonna stock up on this!

on 10/1/2014 11:47:00 PM

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION.
I compare this to Make Up Forever HD foundation. It's about $35 cheaper, though. The coverage is amazing. I have decently severe acne scarring, huge pores, and redness. I also have acne cysts every now and then, and this covers it all. I don't wear this every day because it is pretty thick, depending on how you apply it and how much you use. The coverage is buildable. I have oily skin and as long as I blot after a few hours, I'm good and it lasts. I recommend a finishing powder if you want it to be matte. It's a dewy finish and quite natural. There aren't a variety of shades, so I usually buy fair and fair/light (since it's so cheap) and mix them together depending on how much sun I've had. I apply with makeup sponges and throw them away after every use because it's the most sanitary way. I highly recommend this makeup to people looking for amazing coverage for a low price. I pick this over anything at Sephora ANY DAY.

on 9/29/2014 3:56:00 AM

I'm on the fence about this foundation. I picked it up after hearing all the raves about it from makeup gurus on Youtube and I really wanted to see what a cream foundation was like. I liked that it is truly medium to heavy coverage as stated on the packaging. Can't say I wear this everyday but for days when my skin is particularly dull it really livens my complexion. There are only a few shade selections but light matched me the most. At first application I was horrified because it was a whole other shade but I gave it 30 seconds or so and it oxidized to match me skintone. So I am happy in that department. It is a pretty long lasting foundation but I find that it gives me a lot of dry patches between my eyes. I have combination skin by the way. I thought it was just me but after skimmng a few reviews it has happened to a few others as well. Strange. Anywho, if not for that I would say it's a pretty solid foundation but sadly it is not for me. Be careful with application as well. It dries pretty fast so my recommendation is you build up slowly little by little. I just use my hands and massage it in. As for packaging it is not bad. One star removed because it squirts out pretty fast sometimes and you lose a lot of product. Although I shouldn't really complain because the price is SO DARN INCREDIBLE. I couldn't even believe it! My local drugstore had a sale so I was lucky to snag this for three bucks! The price CANNOT be beat. This foundation has a few downfalls but it truly does do amazing things for those of us on a budget. Overall, I would give this a 3.5 stars. If Wet & Wild could somehow tweak the formulation so I don't get those darn dry patchy areas between my eyes it would be a 5.5*. And yes, I have tried moisturizing so many times but it still doesn't get rid of it. If you're debating whether or not to get it, I'd say pick it up and give it a chance. Everyone's skin reacts and who knows this might end up being your HG foundation. I am incredibly impressed with how far Wet 'n' Wild has come over the last several years.

on 9/27/2014 8:15:00 AM

I bought this product yesterday and I was a little sceptical about it at first. I didn't think something so cheap would be so amazing!!! It covered all my marks and made my skin look great! What I like most about this foundation is that it has buildable coverage and won't look cakey. It's probably one of thee best foundations I have ever bought. The downside of it though is that it didn't last as long as I expected it to last and the packaging isn't the best, it spills out really easily. But overall a great product!

on 9/24/2014 6:17:00 PM

Pros:
1) Cheap
2) Good coverage
3) Has a wide shade range for light skin tone
4) Best choice for people who wants a matte finish
5) I have really sensitive skin, but this foundation did not break me out
6) Long lasting

Cons:
1) Kind of heavy for everyday use
2) If used on a daily basis it will dry out your skin
3) Creases into fine line under the eyes
4) Not enough shades for darker skin tone
5) Irritating smell
6) Dries really fast. So you have to rush through blending which might cause you to look patchy and weird.

I would not buy this products again as it dried out my skin and makes me look older than I actually am.

Had to try based on the reviews here. I tried a few different ways to apply it and I just don't care for it. I like cream based makeup, but this goes on like a cream then converts to a too flat, matte and drying finish on myself, especially around my eyes. It reminded me of when I tried colorstay. If you like color stay, this would probably be a good substitute for you to try. I just like and want simplicity, so I didn't adjust my moisturizer or add this or that to try and make it work. Just using minerals and/or a decent bb cream with spf and like to try all-in-one products. I'm glad it works well for so many others though! The price is so affordable.

on 9/10/2014 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Really great inexpensive foundation! It reminds me a lot of Laura Mercier's Silk Creme foundation... however it is $3. As someone who does not wear foundation most days, just special occasions or when my skin sucks, I was really glad to find something so inexpensive since I knew I would not use it very often.

Like the LM silk creme it is full coverage... and not always the most natural looking for daytime. This is the kind of foundation that will cover most everything with one tiny pump and look great in pictures, yes... but it is also the type of foundation that will rub off on clothes or your phone, and that will be noticed in natural lighting. But personally I don't think that can be avoided when you want a full coverage.

So long story short, for a full coverage special occasion makeup its great, but it is way too heavy for me to wear on a frequent basis.

on 9/10/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in the lightest shade, "Fair". It is a good match for my skin. (I'm about NW10-15ish) It applies easily, looks better with fingers vs brush, didn't try with sponge. I did not break out using this. The texture was creamy and it doesn't have a lasting smell. Lightweight. I have oily skin and this made me super shiny by the 2 hour mark. I'm giving it 4 stars because it would be a great foundation for someone with less oily skin.