December 22, 2014 | 1710 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by blackrose007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this foundation but the packaging is aweful it leaks so i store it upside down perfect color for me the shade light

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by zaniest1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE IT!!! I was looking to upgrade my makeup for some upcoming photo shoots. Little did I know that I could upgrade and spend less money! This foundation goes on smooth and stays on! My skin looks so healthy!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by smuckers85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff blends like a dream with a kabuki brush and has really nice coverage. I set it with MUFE Duo Mat and I've noticed it holds up really well all day. Like everyone else, I can't stand the product waste as a result of awful packaging, but I'm willing to overlook that flaw, because it is after all only $4.99 where I live.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a good foundation, i love the coverage but to matte for my likeing and dry skin. but i eill definetly keep using. great quality and texture. but the tube opening is to messy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by pengworm

This is another HG drugstore product for me. I was going through a phase where I couldn't find a foundation at any price point that worked. I just hit my mid thirties and have been trying to adjust to my new, ahem, not so youthful skin. It's was tough figuring out that products that worked for me even just a couple of years ago just weren't going to cut it anymore. I stupidly spent a fortune on high end foundations and quickly realized that just because it was expensive didn't mean it was neccessarily better. Then I went through a boat load of drugstore foundations and was settling for some not so great stuff. I kept seeing this stuff mentioned different places online and when I spotted it in the store for three bucks and change one day I decided to give it a shot. Honestly I expected it to really suck.

Well I noticed three things immediately upon wearing this foundation. The first was that it smelled like something that should not be slathered onto my face. I couldn't quite place the smell but when I had my husband smell it he said it reminded him of an adhesive we used at a factory we worked at when we were young. Yikes! Whatever though I can get over a smell if it works.
The second thing I noticed was that it made my sensitive eyes sting, burn, and water. I wasn't putting it close to my eyes but it still bothered them quite a lot. So far two strikes against it.

However once I could get a closer look at myself through my burning eyes I noticed a miracle. The pores on my nose that had begun to look like canyons since I'd reached my thirties were WAY less noticeable. I seriously could not believe it. This foundation just seemed to cover everything I needed to cover without settling into areas where it shouldn't be. I will say that in some areas of my face that are very red or where I have dark spots I used a second coat but I didn't have to use a lot all in all. So the third thing was that this stuff is freaking amazing. It was doing what products that cost more that ten times the amount couldn't do.

Even though it smells like toxic waste and made my eyeballs burn I kept on wearing it because it just plain looked good. Luckily about a week into it my eye problem just stopped. It just doesn't irritate my eyes at all anymore. I don't know if it's possible for a person to just get used to something? It seems weird but it really did stop. Of course it still stinks but that is REALLY low on my list of things to give a crap about when it comes to foundation. If it was sixty bucks and looked bad I might complain about the smell.

The one and only complaint I have is the hole that the foundation comes out of. The hole is just too darn big causing a lot of waste. I do love the tube it comes in though because when it's almost empty I can cut that baby open and get even more out.

I plan on buying this over and over again. I just can't believe how much money I wasted when this gem was right there all along. I say give it a try, you just might be shocked.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just trying this for the first time today so I may update in a couple weeks. So far I'm quite impressed. I'm a mid/he gal, haven't worn ds foundation since I was a teen, so it was a big deal for me to try this extremely budget friendly foundation. Hearing sooo many good things about it on the boards here made me finally decide to hunt it down- in my area with umpteen drugstores it was only in stock at one place- a walgreens 20 minutes away.
First the color- I'm NW20 and find fair/light to be a great match. ((Edit-it is fall/winter now and I mix the fair and fair/light to get a great color for me.)) first applied my usual bare minerals combo moisturizer and hourglass veil primer. I wasn't really sure about what to apply it with so per a youtubers (emilienoel sp?) rec I applied with fingers then attempted to buff in with my shi foundation brush. But it dried too fast and was patchy before I could buff in, so I had to change my technique to putting foundation directly on the brush and applying like that which worked much better. Will try with my beauty blender tomorrow since I had to wash it today. Very good coverage -almost full coverage, I applied my NARS LRP loose over it to set, then spot treated a couple blemishes with the foundation on a tiny brush.
As an unexpected benefit my hourglass ambient light highlighter- incandescent light- showed up soo much better today, with the only difference in products I used being this foundation- strange but good! I am tempted to drive way out of my way today to the lone walgreens and buy the other two tubes of this, but I'll wait till I've used it for a week or so to make sure I still like it. Highly rec it right now tho!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

WOW. Colorstay Oily/combo is the only foundation I've found to not slide off me and not cause acne breakouts.
I read that this was a dupe. I am more tanned than my usual Beige Sand so bought the Medium shade and its a good match, almost perfect maybe slightly lighter than me now. GREAT consistency and coverage, amazing staying power. A little smelly, but the scent dies down. Easier to work with than Colorstay.
I'm thrilled. I can see myself using this all throughout this coming autumn and winter in a lighter shade as i revert back to being pretty pasty. I'm broke, too, which makes this all the more satisfying a discovery.
GREAT find, thank you MUA reviewers! x

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mi piel es oliva por lo que encontrar una base de mincolor es casi imposible y aun más bajo las luces de la farmacia...pero el color es exactamente el mio..medium/tan y es el mismo de el envase. Mi piel es mixta y me saca algunos brillos pero no exageradamente...tiene una cobertura media pero trabajable y con dos capas cubre todo. Lo que mas me gusta es que sigues sintiendo tu piel no te ves como con una mascara para nada. No se oxida ni nada. Me encanta.Habia probado Maybelline super natural.. mal...horrenda mascara imposible de usar...Clinique...no tienen mi color y me veo rosada o exesivamente morena... Feliz...la mas barata resulto ser la mejor.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really really love this foundation. It doesn't feel as heavy as you'd think, it's kind of runny actually, but really does a great job at covering my severely problematic, acneic and scarred skin. I apply it with a damp, beauty blender knockoff. It can be easily layered(as I do). It's extremely cheap, under 5 dollars in Canada. The only issue is the limited shade selection. I use the fairest shade, and while I'm pale, I'm hardly as pale as they get. If you can find a match though, I really recommend it. The packaging can be annoying but it's easily looked over compared to the performance of the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Amlymei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this foundation so much. I loved the coverage, the price and the fact it was cruelty free. I could no stand however, how disgusting I felt after wearing it for a few hours. I have oily skin and work in a place that doesn't believe in using the AC, so I already feel gross the time I get home. But this foundation made me want to rip my face off not even half way through the day. It was shiny as hell (with a powder finish), and felt thick and heavy on my face. If I ran my fingers across my face you could just see the makeup melting off.

If I could get through the day without the oil and shine I'd love this product. However, if you have oily skin I would not recommend. Normal/ dry skin I think you'd really like it.