April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by x33janelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this product!!!!

I've been having very very dehydrated skin recently so I've mostly been using dewey foundations, but I decided to dig this out from the back of my makeup drawer and give it a shot. I forgot how much I love this!

It's definitely medium coverage, and will cover most small imperfections. The texture is incredibly beautiful - its creamier than most liquid foundations, and blends on like a dream to create a beautiful base. Because my skin is so dry and dehydrated, over the Rimmel 002 primer this lasted almost 12 hours! Very, very impressed because it didn't make me look cakey despite the coverage. Great texture and great coverage, at an amazing price!

The only cons though, are that the packaging sucks. Usually I can deal with it, but the squeeze tube squeezes WAY too much out at one shot, even if you barely touch the sides. It can get really messy. Also, the SMELL. Holy guacamole, this foundation smells so bad. It does fade after about 5 minutes, though, and the product itself is amazing, so I'll power through!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by gmmuto48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

So I've probably re-purchased this item at least six times, maybe more because it's the only foundation I have found to last 12 hours on my skin without breaking me out. The lasting power for me is not quite as good as LancĂ´me 24H but it's pretty close. I used Revlon's photo ready primer and do not set it with anything because I hate powders (they make me look cakey- even the ELF HD one)
Also during the summer, I use a mattifying oil-control moisturizer under the primer.

Pros:
-Good coverage
-Not tacky/ Dries quickly
-Lasts ALL DAY- no blots/powder (even through 100 degree weather)
-Cheap-$4
-Nice consistency
-Doesn't oxidize
-Doesn't cause breakouts (for me)

Cons:
-Lightest shade, 815 Fair is way too dark(must mix with a white foundation to wear)
-Settles in my smile lines/creases badly

Overall, it's a decent foundation, just not the best. I find that I do not receive compliments on my skin with this foundation as I would with other foundations and the fact that it settles into fine lines (not that I really have any- only 21) is bummer :/ will continue to use until I come across a more flattering foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by shoma2k

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Being a makeup fanatic for past 25 years, for the price this is great product. its coverage is great, its buildable as well. It really is an all in one without being cakey. Its a great concealer, foundation, primer, and etc. Being in a tube, its almost perfect packaging, no mess. Great for travel. I would definitely recommend this product over many higher end product. It definitely is a bang for the buck. Love it.

Note: After using it for a few week, I must add, if you have really dark circles, using a good concealer would help, otherwise it's good for slight good circles all on it's own.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to foundation I love it. I gone through so many of these. I think it great for the price. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Hayleesmiles

It's an extremely nice product it works well and doesn't make your skin oily just overall it's a great product and that's what works for me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by elliemarangella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail foundation! I have acne, even after being on accutane, birth control, epiduo, differen... could go on & on but nothing really worked for my skin. my acne is somehow under control at the moment however I do have some ugly dark red hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks & forhead from moderate breakouts in the past & I always find myself having to layer foundation over these areas because they are so hard to conceal. I've tried just about every foundation at the drugstore which only led to further breakouts, cakey ness, oilyness, or just not good coverage. I have never found something I liked as much as this. Amazing coverage, price, consistency & has not caused any breakouts & I've been using this for almost three months now. Doesn't make me oily, all I do is top it off with my elf HD translucent powder& I'm good all day. All I do is apply the matching wet n wild coverall concealer, blend it in, & apply this foundation with a damp sponge & my face looks FLAWLESS! Doesn't look cakey like other foundations I've tried & also I find I have to use less product. I have tried some higher end foundations from Mac & bare minerals but this works best for me coverage wise. Love love love & will continue to repurchase. It was only 3.99 at cvs :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Outstanding foundation! I picked it up in Walgreens for under $5. I'm an NW20~on the lighter side and the shade 816 Fair/Light is a perfect color match. It comes in a nice squeeze tube that is easy to use. There are around seven shades to choose from and I believe 816 is the second from the lightest. I would say it has a neutral undertone leaning toward pink..... but ever so slightly. My skin is normal/dry and this foundation works perfectly. I put my makeup on around 7AM and it lasts the entire day with zero touch ups. Looks just as good now as it did early this morning. There's no fragrance that I could detect. It's got a beautiful natural finish.... not totally flat matte but it does not leave behind any glowy look either.... just leaves the skin looking fresh and vibrant. Coverage is AMAZING.... medium to full but never looks cakey and it covers EVERYTHING. I'm telling you, your skin will look as flawless as it can. In my opinion this is a high quality foundation and it's only around $5.. I just love it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by merinetrader

I've had this foundation since the summer in two colors. It does cover everything!
I've been on a mission to find a good concealer for my undereye circles, and tried tons of brands, all to be disappointed. For example, Armani's master Corrector, Ardency Inn, Hourglass, benefit Paste, nothing hid the circles!!!
I tried Estee Lauder's Maximum Cover foundation after reading the reviews. The SA gave me a sample which was way too light for my skintone. So, I primed my face with Miracle Blur, used the sample of Max. Cover sparingly on my dark circles, and covered it with the Wet and Wild Coverall foundation. AMAZING RESULTS!! Try this girls, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the results.
As far as I'm concerned (and being the foundation junkie that I am) Wet and Wild Coverall puts some big name brands to shame!!! p.s I mix two colors to get it right. At $4 a tube, who cares. Also I have very sensitive skin and this has never broken me out or caused irritation.
(Armani's Face fabric did)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

based on all good reviews here and on a great price (30% off), i decided to give this foundation a try. first of all, i was looking for a cream foundation and this one is NOT a cream. it is a liquid foundation which may or may not be creamier than liquid foundations you already have in your stash.
the lightest color matches my skin well, but that is the only good thing i can say about this product. once applied, it looks dull and get duller the longer you wear it. sire, this could be remedied with more blush or highlighters, but why bother putting more products on your face to correct this 1 bad foundation?
the main problem with this foundation is that it emphasizes the tiniest of lines. it does not settle into lines, yet makes them very pronounced. so, if you are a day older than 16 or do not have the most perfectly smooth skin - stay away!
again, good price, good amount of product. but what is the point of buying something that will make you look older? i dont think anyone need such dubious help lol
oh, almost forgot. the most awful container. the moment i removed the top and its protective seal, the foundation started oozing everywhere. yuck! never had a product that gives you so much trouble from the get go. yuck again.
sadly, in spite of a great price, off it goes back to ride aid. maybe some high school girl will be happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

really like the coverage of this foundation!
i got the color medium/tan and it is a PERFECT shade for NC30 mac. its like literally spot on. i haven ever had so much success with a color this perfect before. so if you have olive skin, this is the one for you!
unfortunately because i have oily combo skin, this foundation does not last very well on my T zone, but it works well on everywhere els
i now use it as a concealer for spots like acne on cheeks, and it works well under my eyes, and does not cake up!
all in all, a good foundation, but i would not recommend if you have oily skin

also stay away if you do not like the smell of the revlon color stay, this one smells like paint too