December 21, 2014 | 1908 users online

BB Cream - Dior - Diorskin Nude BB Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not a terrible bb cream, but not worth the price IMO. i honestly like my garnier bb cream for oily skin better and its about 1/4 of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For so long I was using my fingers with this bb cream and hating it. It was oxidising terribly and I just didn't understand why it was such a hyped product. One day I pulled out my friend the beauty blender. Whyyyyyyy did I waste so much product?! This is really lovely with the beauty blender. Coverage is quite good for a bb cream. I wear the lightest colour and I'm pretty pale. There definitely are not enough shades to suit everyone but its fine for me. Everything else is pretty good about this bb cream but I am a foundation girl through and through so I can't say this is an essential to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't really compare this to any other BB Creams because this is the first one I've tried but I have to say I am really impressed! I'm the kind of person who likes to have flawless looking skin but HATES wearing foundation so this is perfect for me. The color I got (the lightest shade) matches me perfectly and this BB Cream gives a pretty decent amount of coverage, I'd say light to medium. It evens out my skin tone and provides a nice dewy finish that lasts all day, I also have not noticed any breakouts since using this so that's definitely a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

This is a 5 star product really but I've knocked one off simply because the colour range. I'm a mix of 001 and 002, which means that if it were not for the very kind Dior lady at my local Debenhams (who gives me a giant sample of one when I buy the other) then I'd have to fork out £60 to buy both and get my colour match.
However, poor colour variety aside, this is what 90's rappers would call "da bombdiggedy" of foundations - screw the BB cream name, this is a foundation through and through. The coverage is medium, I would say, so avoid if you have any major acne or scarring cos this won't mask them.
The consistency feels quite thick upon pumping it out, but it glides on the skin like silk and does wonders in making skin look fresher. This is definitely more for those in favour of the au naturale look - it looks like you just have GOOD skin, rather than good makeup, if you know what I mean.

In terms of longevity - I bought mine last year (I wore it through spring & summer as it feels lighter on the skin) and I still have over half the bottle/pump -pottle? bump?)

For winter and autumn, I prefer my Diorskin Forever Flawless or Laura Mercier (the big thick one in a glass pot) just because thiss "bb cream" does feel more of a summer foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Jekini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Love it love it love it!!!! I have normal skin with slightly red cheeks due to rosacea-s. Its perfect for me. After I remove it, skin feels extreamley gentle, it evens my skin tone and my face looks completley natural, like i am not wearing any make up..... Deep recomendation for everyone! Especially for those with sligtly red cheeks due to rosacea, like myself :) .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

This has become a holy grail foundation for me. Recently my skin has been pretty decent, so I wanted something that had a lighter coverage. I had tried a sample of this and was sold, and finally received it as a gift. I wear the shade 001 which is the lightest and is the perfect shade match for me.
This BB creme has a slight scent but it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I apply it with my fingertips, and I love the finish. It gives me fairly decent coverage, I just use concealer under my eyes and where I have acne scars. It has such a natural, skin-like appearance. It doesn't look or feel like you're wearing makeup, which is great. I have dry patches and though this is a BB creme I do have to be careful about moisturizing enough.
I would say that if you're looking for something natural, this is the way to go. I'm also very happy to finally have found something that is the perfect shade match as well. I love this product and would absolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Sarahsian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this with the purchase of Dior Hydra Life products and found a perfect match in the shade 002 beige. This bb creme was very light and natural but still covered and evened me out very well, I really love how you can layer it without it looking blotchy or caked on if needed to cover any blemishes. The packaging is a great for travel as it is small and has a pump. My only dislike is the price! It's a little ridiculous for such a small amount of product but a small bit goes a long way. No harsh smell and lasts all day(plus u can bring it along since it's so small if u want to reapply if you need to)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Maya02

The colour payoff is perfect on my fair skin, but i cant pass on the fact that it dissapears within 1-3 hours.
For this reason alone, i will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by lizziengaire

I have dry skin, and this is the most awful bb "creme" I've ever used, before it made my dry skin even drier-looking even though it didn't feel dry. When you put it on, it creates lumps on your skin, goes into pores, and smears everywhere. It is also greasy- note, it's GREASY, not moisturising. Also, it accentuates dry flakes -- that I didn't even know I had, my skin looked moisturized before I put this on. I also exfoliated, toned, moisturised, and use primer before I used this. I looked WAY better without this than with it on. You can do better than this, Dior. Especially with the price you're selling this for.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It doesnt seem natural on skin, even though this is a bb creme it doesnt lather and looks cakey. Terrible product for such a big price.